It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: ADMIN JOE OF F3 n i know you are not same admin joe in other
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

leemonyo wrote:
Why admins always telling to contact world admin always. isnt proper to discuss it here so everybody knows? and if we will wait for 1 or 2 reply of admin joe everyday that really sucks. i posted the history of that banned on a topic but close it. it really shows how admin joe manipulated f3. banning 8 players who are not accused of account sharing but farming and multying LOLS.

and i also posted in one topic. we know one person who makes multies for us. but that multies are not our concuers. its legal coz his not in our alliance. we all know other alliance do that also.

but admin joe link him to us. if that user using broadband the ISP are the one whos giving him IP and lingking him to us are impossible.

if someone makes multies for you and u get some mositive effect from those multies and those multies main purpose is to boost you

then your ban is aproved

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

1. No, its not legal as it is farming (Which you've been banned for, correctly).
2. It is hard to tell when its multiple accounts and when its accoutn sharing when people like burp constantly try to cover up their IP. So I can see why he would he could ban like that.
3. The system has found connection between players in the alliance, and players outside of it. So your argument that it has just been linked to the guy you guys had to make multi farms does not help much.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:12 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

how can that be farming? they are not even our concuers and not giving us op's LOLS we dont farm we boosted in that era. that multies are not even close to us ahahahahahaha! how can you prove its from us im telling you the truth we have a lot of pinoy supporters we ask them to make new colonies to attack our enemy. how is that illegal? and lingking them to us with IP's etchetera cant prove your case. admit it that admin joe believe to the story of our enemy coz we owned them. he dont even investegate. i message him many times to inviestegate our enemies who obviuosly account sharing but did not pay attention to it.

how many times we will tell he hate filipino players. last era and this era. in the beggining of the era when we dont have flag his not paying attention to us. but when we display our flag it all started. check the topic Admin joe rcist biast and unprofessional. thats the story.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17455

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Look to what mxmxm123.
Also, the main allegation is account sharing multiple accounts. And the fact is that many of your have connections to those multies you claim are legal, as well as each other.

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

if someone makes multies for you and u get some mositive effect from those multies and those multies main purpose is to boost you

can i ask admin. how much i boosted on F3 to prove that im not farming

i request the admin to recount how much token i boosted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

It has nothing to do with tokens. It has something to do with your members account sharing.

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

simmen wrote:
Look to what mxmxm123.
Also, the main allegation is account sharing multiple accounts. And the fact is that many of your have connections to those multies you claim are legal, as well as each other.

theres no allegation on us of account sharing check it to admin joe or his inconsistent. check that link so you will now our history with joe. he knows we are not account sharing all of us are online when he banned us and talking to him. that time is almost 4 am here in the philippines that show how active we are.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

leemonyo wrote:
how can that be farming? they are not even our concuers and not giving us op's LOLS we dont farm we boosted in that era. that multies are not even close to us ahahahahahaha! how can you prove its from us im telling you the truth we have a lot of pinoy supporters we ask them to make new colonies to attack our enemy. how is that illegal? and lingking them to us with IP's etchetera cant prove your case. admit it that admin joe believe to the story of our enemy coz we owned them. he dont even investegate. i message him many times to inviestegate our enemies who obviuosly account sharing but did not pay attention to it.

how many times we will tell he hate filipino players. last era and this era. in the beggining of the era when we dont have flag his not paying attention to us. but when we display our flag it all started. check the topic Admin joe rcist biast and unprofessional. thats the story.

Once again
The cheating of all banned HERO alliance members was clear to see. Joe; simmen and me looked into it. How many more admins you need before you can accept it ?
A ban was never and will be never related to any race. It just doesn't matter from what nation you are ... when you cheat - you'll get banned.
Also its not related to how many tokens you boosted.
As there is absolutely no point in keeping this thread going I will lock it now.

And as side note : My patience with this kind of flaming and accusing admins for racism is near zero. None of us likes to hand out more permanent board bans, but I'll do if needed.

- Ilona

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3