It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: HISTORY OF HERO Fantasy era 23
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:28 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

LOLS @ DAWNICE

what we will do if admin joe is so guilty on what he did and cant reply to our messages.

Like what we said he did 2 eras in a row. the whole F3 community even our enemies gained sympathy on us. the alleged multies ahahahahaha we can give one person not in our alliance who are doing it for us. its legal coz its not us. just like other alliance do. but admin joe link him to us. the great admin JOE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 am 
Corporal
Corporal

the great yet assuming admin joe..lol!..battledawn will fail for what you do admin joe,..better resign!...and why is that no one can review the decisions of an admin?ahahaha..like a supreme court maybe in BD?those who made this one possible?carefull you guys admin joe is making your business fall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 am 
Private
Private

admin suck of fantasy 3 still didnt reply to my msgs... i challenged him to investigate my IP.... is this admin work only 1day/week? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

burp wrote:
the great yet assuming admin joe..lol!..battledawn will fail for what you do admin joe,..better resign!...and why is that no one can review the decisions of an admin?ahahaha..like a supreme court maybe in BD?those who made this one possible?carefull you guys admin joe is making your business fall

I've looked into it, Ilona has looked into it. Both agree with Joe, and I can say tis the clearest case of account sharing I've seen.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 pm 
Private
Private

I like how it's always the cheaters who blame the admins for "sucking". I'd be more pissed if nothing was done about it. +1 karma for Joe. (thumbs if you remember that xD)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2