It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: ZeN+AnM epic betrayal!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

To all on E1, ZeN and AnM can no longer be trusted.
They have now betrayed TOON, who they had a NAP with until tick 400.

http://i.imgur.com/v6tPB.png Shown here.

They are now proceeding to commit heinous crimes across NA, and they won't stop here. Oh no, they'll proceed to betray every single last one of their allies, for their leader Y, the most illiterate and idiotic top alliance leader I have ever spoken to, is the devil incarnate. He has horns the size of elk antlers, and the brain the size of an ant's foot. Be warned E1, ZeN and AnM are not to be trusted, but instead thrown into the gutter like the trash they have shown themselves to be. I am really disappointed by the actions of these guys, i came here and heard that HAHA/HEHE were the best, and really trustworthy. I of course was eager to learn from them, but I have learnt only deceit and treachery. Oh how cruel the world is.

Rally behind the martyred figure of TOON E1.

But what's this, more evidence of their fickle nature?! Surely not?! http://i.imgur.com/Jd2P6.png

Last edited by Stanaslaus on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ZeN+AnM epic betrayal!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:41 pm 
Private
Private

I think its obvious ZeN and AnM will betray all of their allies whom they perceive as a threat. And the fact they use DK and FKU as enforcers just makes it worse.

VIVA LA HA! MAY YOU CRUSH THESE DOUBLE-CROSSERS!

https://sites.google.com/site/battledawnhof/home

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Stanaslaus wrote:
i came here and heard that HAHA/HEHE were the best, and really trustworthy. I of course was eager to learn from them, but I have learnt only deceit and treachery. Oh how cruel the world is.

Took you long enough. NAP's have no time limit. They last until its convenient for one side to break it. Welcome to bd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

If TOON attacked ZeN it would be call opportunity. ZeN attack TOON and its called backstabbing. Basically ZeN had NAP with TOON. they where never allied never on same side.

Sad that what is fundamentally part of Battledawn is also called backstabbing. maybe we should tell admins that the name should be letsallhugandgetalongdawn!!

maybe TOON should stop complaining and crying and just get on with playing the game.

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@TOON

It is not betraying when one member attacks, probably accident. Just suck it up and you might be able to make diplomatic agreements and settle the issue. If you keep whine and say AnM Alliance are backstabbers, you will just face war. xD :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm 
Private
Private

YourFather, one member attacking one target might be an accident, someone sending coordinated attacks at several targets is hardly an accident. So either AnM is backstabbing, or (some of) their members just don't care about their treaties.

clownking, that's the silliest straw man argument I've ever seen so far. If someone attacks someone else before the NAP is over, it's a backstab and people would've called it as such.

Unless they're illiterate of course.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Are you from TOON? :?:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@ Kelden... I can probly get you some tissues so you can dry those tears maybe. I will send some over on my squads.

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Its pretty Simple. TOON continue to snipe conquers starve us from expansion.

The Saying is: Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Example of what happens when u steal food and push your luck a little too far :)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

YourFather, it is funny how you can speak so ignorantly so consistently. I must commend you on being mentally unhinged nigh on 100% of the time.

And also, ZeN sniped us, so we sniped back. Pitagora should be renapmed Snipagora or something along those lines, for he was born to hold a Dragunov.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next