It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I didn't say it was happening now, I just said I thought it was far-fetched. You can believe whatever you want, as can I, and everyone else, but that doesn't mean they have to agree with it.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I am a christian myself on paper, but atheist by belief, but you should research the authenticity of the bible. The bible has been modified numerous times over a large period of time. BTW what events have been foretold in the bible that is happening today?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:54 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

I would win

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

rederoin wrote:
I would win

:lol:

Quote:
Religion easily has the best (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man…living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

Quote:
You’re basically killing each other to see who’s got the better imaginary friend.
Richard Jeni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

the building of the temple in Jerusalem. A temple was to be built (restored) which is being done as we speak. Also, a mark of the beast... chips are being placed in infants brains at birth too know where they are at all times.. so i believe that's a big NONO and it symbolizes the mark. Also, it says "in a time of crisis, one will arise" the United States is in a economical DISASTER, were on the verge of a perm. lockout. Some1 will rise to power that will silence the world, (Antichrist) and every man will bow before him. I see these events, its not hard to see, but i respect where you all come from :) no arguements over this way haha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Sooner or later you will find that all those things dont actually exist. Religious books not just in Christianity but most other religions speak of building places of worship. Its like a standard lol.

Dont you think the temple is being built in Jerusalem, just because its in the book? And whats in the book is not actually a prophecy? If the temple already existed, then the book says nothing new. Restoring something is not the same as building something.

Mark of the beast is a chip being placed in a baby's brain? Show me a piece of evidence for these chips being implanted into babies. And how is that related to "the beast" ?

BTW no one will rise from anywhere and no one is gonna bow before him. Being religious makes one irrational.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

alrightyy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

mfreak wrote:
Sooner or later you will find that all those things dont actually exist. Religious books not just in Christianity but most other religions speak of building places of worship. Its like a standard lol.

Dont you think the temple is being built in Jerusalem, just because its in the book? And whats in the book is not actually a prophecy? If the temple already existed, then the book says nothing new. Restoring something is not the same as building something.

Mark of the beast is a chip being placed in a baby's brain? Show me a piece of evidence for these chips being implanted into babies. And how is that related to "the beast" ?

BTW no one will rise from anywhere and no one is gonna bow before him. Being religious makes one irrational.

I believe this is a thread about a hypothetical WW3. Not a thread where you should bash religious people.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

finally someone who backs me up! why can't i flaunt my opinion when everyone else does? i never said anyone else was wrong lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ilegion brought up the topic. And war is related to religion. Always has been. Also, religion always provides a good debate. Really, he wasn't bashing him at all. He provided his opinion of religion and religious people. He didn't flame or swear or anything. Atheists are the ones that are persecuted. Religious people just love to go and say ''STOP PERSECUTING ME!''.

iLegion wrote:
finally someone who backs me up! why can't i flaunt my opinion when everyone else does? i never said anyone else was wrong lol.

Yes. But you did bring up the topic. Repeatedly. When no one else was talking about it. If you want to talk about religion on a WW3 thread then an atheist has the right to share his opinion as well.

Now that that's over with, start talking about WW3 again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next