It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 209  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:44 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2381
Location: Stalker!
aceyz wrote:
Name:Ace
Language preferred:English
Timezone: Gmt +2
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):stavrosk
Experience (Optional):Newbie
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

Assigned. ;)

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 536
Gender: male
Please add me to AANC members, Id be more than happy to help some new players out :)

_________________
(ROTF)
(DETH)
(MES)
(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2381
Location: Stalker!
Langy wrote:
Please add me to AANC members, Id be more than happy to help some new players out :)

Fill out the form on the first page of this thread for mentors, and PM it on forums or on skype to Goldenpaw or Ferr3t.

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 536
Gender: male
1783298 wrote:
Langy wrote:
Please add me to AANC members, Id be more than happy to help some new players out :)

Fill out the form on the first page of this thread for mentors, and PM it on forums or on skype to Goldenpaw or Ferr3t.



Thank you and i have sent a PM

_________________
(ROTF)
(DETH)
(MES)
(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 pm
Posts: 1
Gender: male
Name: Clamking
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT +1
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Clam.King
Prefered Mentor (Optional): LainRAWR


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
Clamking wrote:
Name: Clamking
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT +1
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Clam.King
Prefered Mentor (Optional): LainRAWR


Assigned to Lain :)

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Posts: 1
Venstro wrote:
Right, well I'm back, if you need any help, be sure to ask. : )

i want to have a mentor


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2381
Location: Stalker!
dino222 wrote:
Venstro wrote:
Right, well I'm back, if you need any help, be sure to ask. : )

i want to have a mentor

Please fill out this form so we can get you a mentor that's best for you.

Code:
Name:
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 20
Name: Sizigy

Language preferred: English

Timezone: -8GMT

Contact Details:-
Email: zmedaris@gmail.com
Skype: medarisz

Experience (Optional): Pretty much a total newbie, I played out the last couple hundred ticks of Earth 5 Solo world, but didn't really know what I was doing. I also joined two Mars worlds, but just kinda gave those up and decided to focus on one world (which is the new Earth 5)

Extra Info (Optional): I am friendly, use proper grammar, and really love to be better at anything I do! So I'm really excited about his.

Prefered Mentor (Optional): MaxAttack

Thank you in advance :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 am
Posts: 3105
Location: No.
Sizigy wrote:
Name: Sizigy

Language preferred: English

Timezone: -8GMT

Contact Details:-
Email: zmedaris@gmail.com
Skype: medarisz

Experience (Optional): Pretty much a total newbie, I played out the last couple hundred ticks of Earth 5 Solo world, but didn't really know what I was doing. I also joined two Mars worlds, but just kinda gave those up and decided to focus on one world (which is the new Earth 5)

Extra Info (Optional): I am friendly, use proper grammar, and really love to be better at anything I do! So I'm really excited about his.

Prefered Mentor (Optional): MaxAttack

Thank you in advance :)


Assigned to MaxAttack! If your mentor doesn't contact you within 24 hours PM me ;)

_________________
Image
Sig thanks to Darklighter!
CoTM Winner: October


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 209  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl