It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
the msg can be faked. But the screenshot can't.

Don't worry imortal, and calm down. If u have proof that they are cheating, just msg the admin and let him do the job.

Plus, tell him that the OPs near u are not ur doing. And he can remove it if he wants.

That SS was taken before he took the OPs LOL. Obviously people cant read the point that we wouldn't have taken OPs from ODST since we are allies.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

then explain those OPs?

don't tell me he turned himself in. SS the proof of his cheating and post it here so the admin can ban him?

That's sound crazier than I thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
then explain those OPs?

don't tell me he turned himself in. SS the proof of his cheating and post it here so the admin can ban him?

That's sound crazier than I thought.

What do we have to explain about? ODST made them at NoS hive. NoS takes them, Revan takes them from NoS. Thats kinda how war works you take anything belonging to your enemy. Pretty obvious and doesn't need explaining. Immortals just wants attention in forums because he lonely and mad that no one in E4 likes him...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Wait wait...

So you think messages can be faked(how? do you pretend to make a MySQL injection or hack battledawn's database?) and screenshots cant?

God, i edited and faked so many screenshots in other forums for lulz using MS PAINT, and anyone with photoshop and skills can do whatever they want with the screenshot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

henry700 wrote:
Wait wait...

So you think messages can be faked(how? do you pretend to make a MySQL injection or hack battledawn's database?) and screenshots cant?

God, i edited and faked so many screenshots in other forums for lulz using MS PAINT, and anyone with photoshop and skills can do whatever they want with the screenshot.

I am not sure what the discussion on faked SS's come from.

Henry has admitted in the forum that he sent the message. His claim now is that the original message he sent in game was a lie to me. There was never any question as to it's authenticity.

And it was reported to the admin. What became of it I have no idea.

The argument that AWE and ODST are allies as a way to defend a position that ODST wouldn't do something to benefit AWE...well....only a child like Krazy Kid wouldn't see the flaw in that line.

Simple fact is we kicked the heck outta ODST. AWE came up and kicked the crap outta us. So ODST made a bunch of ops for Reavan (AWE) to raze for resources.

Those are the facts. Those are the facts confirmed by the ODST guys own words.

The fact that he is running amuck in here and on the broadcast attempting to discredit me for posting his "private" message kinda shows the truth in the original message he sent. His noobishness didn't expect it to appear on the forum.

My understanding is that is cheating.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

By the ODST guys you mean me, but i didnt comfirm (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..), as you said in your second line, i lied in that message.

God can't you put your arguments together? it took me 60 seconds to do this.

P.S: if you read the topic you will know where the discussion of faked SS came from, i don't need to quote everything too -.-

EDIT: the guy who made the OPs is the same guy that keeps making them near CP's area, and when they conquer them he makes more, but he's not op farming, hes just trying to make a gate there because he thinks gates have infinite range(they should have >.>), hes just a newb guys.

EDIT2: Fixed some grammar.

EDIT3: And also, i don't want to be a burocrat here, but the ToS describes farming as conveying resources to someone else using whatever means, however our member was trying to invade and just made multiple outposts because he was noob. you conquering them and then awe conquering them back was just because of the battle. if you didn't conquer, we would tell our member to raze them because we can't gate troops there.We were playing not farming.

EDIT4:More grammar.

EDIT5: Coincidences exist, it's not because we made 50 OPS and they got conquered someone should scream ZOMAGGAAAAADD!! OP FARRMEEEENZZZ BAN BAN BANMZZ!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 am 
Private
Private

Can I put my input in? Ok thanks....

There was no "Farming" involved. My member, chuckie, makes outpost in large numbers, he's done it once, he'll do it again. We had one or two OPs up where you were. And well....I got on to see 20+.

Was it planned? No, there was no plan to farm OPs for AWE.

So, was it cheating? No, because my member did it on his own will. I never talked to AWE about anything like that, nor did any of my members.

Edit: Just noticed my forum name is different, it's Locklear BTW.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Besides, people can't prove what our intentions were. there are no proofs againt or in favor of anyone here. just leave it alone for god's sake.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 am 
Corporal
Corporal

henry700 wrote:
Besides, people can't prove what our intentions were. there are no proofs againt or in favor of anyone here. just leave it alone for god's sake.

Your defense keeps changing.

You got caught, end of story.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Caught?

You call this caught?

i already told you what happened and you don't believe its fine then...

I just want this damn discussion to stop it's getting far to annoying and poisoning the earth 4 forums with (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) about it.

My defense doesnt keep changing. the defense is already done, your attack didnt change and we defeated all of your arguments except for the one "It looks suspicious" which i agree to, but if something looks suspicious it doesnt mean it happened.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next