It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 115
anyway crisco never said he asked you so how can we even know?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 707
Gender: male
Actually, if he gives them the ops, as long as he is actually playing, and he is

Is not farming, its diplomicy....

The 2 mulites idk about

but those ops are not farming


Top
 

 Post subject: Alright Seriously
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Not my site, but awesome.
Gender: male
1st thing: i said the Ops were a reward for AWE so we don't look stupid because a member of us made thousands of OPs there because he is a noob.

2nd thing: i didnt even know what OP farming was.

3rd thing:All immortallis did was link the things, see its suspicious, and picture the ops and my colony so both of his enemy alliances get banned.

4th thing: IF I OR ANY OTHER MEMBER ACTUALLY DID THIS, WHY WOULD ANY OF US TALK ABOUT IT IN BATTLEDAWN MESSAGES?

This has gone beyond stupid already just for a coincidence of a member making alot of ops there saying "they cant conquer them all in time so we make a gate and invade" but we forgot we would need a string of OPS and WAFA was starting to attack us. Then i came up with this idea to tell they were for AWE so we dont look stupid for making thousands of OPS near Immortallis.

Also, yes, immortallis, you conquered the OPS first before AWE came and conquered them. i dont have proof because i didnt even know what was going on but i say that this is the truth.

EDIT: Posted at tick 2241 of earth 4 if ur trying to analize this and lazy to calculate :P

EDIT2:

Quote:
Also, yes, immortallis, you conquered the OPS first before AWE came and conquered them. i dont have proof because i didnt even know what was going on but i say that this is the truth.


Also screenshots wont do anything. if admins need to retrieve something they can retrieve the logs from their database... i mean a game like BD just got to have logs right?

_________________
Umad?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alright Seriously
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:22 pm
Posts: 68
henry700 wrote:
1st thing: i said the Ops were a reward for AWE so we don't look stupid because a member of us made thousands of OPs there because he is a noob.

2nd thing: i didnt even know what OP farming was.

3rd thing:All immortallis did was link the things, see its suspicious, and picture the ops and my colony so both of his enemy alliances get banned.

4th thing: IF I OR ANY OTHER MEMBER ACTUALLY DID THIS, WHY WOULD ANY OF US TALK ABOUT IT IN BATTLEDAWN MESSAGES?

This has gone beyond stupid already just for a coincidence of a member making alot of ops there saying "they cant conquer them all in time so we make a gate and invade" but we forgot we would need a string of OPS and WAFA was starting to attack us. Then i came up with this idea to tell they were for AWE so we dont look stupid for making thousands of OPS near Immortallis.

Also, yes, immortallis, you conquered the OPS first before AWE came and conquered them. i dont have proof because i didnt even know what was going on but i say that this is the truth.

EDIT: Posted at tick 2241 of earth 4 if ur trying to analize this and lazy to calculate :P

EDIT2:

Quote:
Also, yes, immortallis, you conquered the OPS first before AWE came and conquered them. i dont have proof because i didnt even know what was going on but i say that this is the truth.


Also screenshots wont do anything. if admins need to retrieve something they can retrieve the logs from their database... i mean a game like BD just got to have logs right?



So you claim to have lied when you didn't know what was going on (and the lying would not benefit you), but now you're telling the truth (when lying would benefit you).

Cute.

@ Hunta, it's amusing because according to Krazy Kid one player (playing or not) making ops for another player to take and raze is op farming. Someone else said the same thing, who was that...oh yah...the BD Administrator.

Revan is out there broadcasting and whining about Toshio boosting. At least Toshio isn't cheating his way to his rank.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 707
Gender: male
Well.... According to the ToS

There no cheating and its diplomicy....


But does it rlly matter anymore??

Eras over in 40 ticks

So forget about it already, and plan for next era :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Not my site, but awesome.
Gender: male
immortalisllc wrote:
So you claim to have lied when you didn't know what was going on (and the lying would not benefit you), but now you're telling the truth (when lying would benefit you).

Cute.



First part true, second part not so true, third part i agree thanks *blushes*

LOL

Lying wouldnt benefit me, eventually someone would find out. and i'm not the lying type when serious things are on the table.

_________________
Umad?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 115
yeah immortalis, you are beaten on the battlefield regardless if you mouth off afterwards and drive everyone who reads in insane, but the era is nearly done, you are dead, now lets drop this subject. :D oh btw henry700 is telling the truth i have messages as proof but i cba to post them here. if you ask for proof ill forward them all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Not my site, but awesome.
Gender: male
Messages aren't actually proof of anything, i could lie to you if i wanted to.

God everyone here has no sense of proofs whatsoever lol.

_________________
Umad?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
I love how he just stuck together a bunch of SS and messages from all these different ticks not even close to each other so he could try and use it for some fake ranting. I should've took a SS of him farming and the message he sent me saying he was farming and it was off a friend he asked to do it.

Hypocracy is always loved by the community Immortals have you yet to realize no one likes you with all these stupid remarks? On top of that Revan took those OPs from your alliance. YOUR alliance had them first so we took them. Why would we even touch them if we are reallied with ODST? Herpa derp. You have fail logic go back to school instead of wasting everyone's time.

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Yet more PROOF of AWE Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:53 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8025
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
the msg can be faked. But the screenshot can't.

Don't worry imortal, and calm down. If u have proof that they are cheating, just msg the admin and let him do the job.

Plus, tell him that the OPs near u are not ur doing. And he can remove it if he wants.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl