It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
vaultdweller101 wrote:
Well too bad: I just go my the morals the law dictates we need, and that we frigging need.

What I call trolling is that you make a two-sentence post saying how pathetic a person that posted here is, yet you say nothing on why he is pathetic! Now I dont give a damn what you say, as long as its related to this topic, but if you go around insulting people on a discussion, for their opinion, damn right I will call you a troll. And before calling me a troll, ask yourself how many times have I insulted any1 here or said anything off-topic. Lemme give you a hint: not one time. Well maybe now, but I had to, given your attitude.

I never called you a troll. But nice try.

So your morals are the only ones that count, right? *CENSORED* freeedom?
Ye, I think you're wasting you're time here. We believe that laws should only exist to protect people, you don't. We can't argue like this.
We should have the freedom to whatever we want to do without hurting others. We shouldn't have to follow some other guys morals

I insult people becease they keep posting the same idiotic "arguments", that have been countered plenty of times.

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:14 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Quote:
I dont go to church from a long time ago. Plus me going to church has nothign to do with my position. Ive only regarded rederoin directly here because he was simply trolling for absolutely no reason. Which it seems he still is. Anyways, I wrote twice, and twice my PC sabotaged by restarting on its own. So Im done with repeating the same thing different ways... bottom line is, there is a moral code because there has to be one in the world, I support it, and you guys dont simply because you dont give a damn of what happens to society as long as youre not affected. They can turn into cannibals and zombies as long as they dont knock on your door and have you for food. I dont have to go to church to know thats just wrong.


First of all, who are you to say something is immoral? A long time ago in India, a guy used to marry his Elder Sisters daughter. It was considered the right and the moral thing to do. No one complained. Today, it is considered despicable. Even today, it is not illegal here. And there ARE people that do it, but I personally find it not suitable. So now what, send these guys to jail because it is "immoral"?

What is moral and immoral is relative. Laws cant define them.

Secondly, you seem to be misled by law. You think all laws are right. Not quite true. Laws should be made for the people, to protect their basic rights. Not infringe on their freedom to choose something just because it is widely considered taboo. Being gay was illegal according to Indian law till about 2009. Then the supreme court ruled it out and removed that law from the penal system. Because times have changed, people have become more broad minded and there are tons of gay people in India that are openly gay. Similarly incest is something that may not be widely accepted now, but who knows that one day it will be okay to have an incestual relationship.

I consider incest to be wrong. I wont do it. You think the same way. So dont do it. But why would you wanna send some XYZ to jail, because he had sex with HIS relative? What is it to you? What does it destroy in your society? If you dont like such people, dont talk to them. Dont associate yourself with them. Isolate yourself from these people and you'd be fine. No one is forcing you to live with them in the same house while they have sex with their mothers in the other room :lol:

Cannibalism etc is actually murder. Therefore you cant compare such things with incest, which is nothing but just sex.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Behind you!
rederoin wrote:
vaultdweller101 wrote:
Well too bad: I just go my the morals the law dictates we need, and that we frigging need.

What I call trolling is that you make a two-sentence post saying how pathetic a person that posted here is, yet you say nothing on why he is pathetic! Now I dont give a damn what you say, as long as its related to this topic, but if you go around insulting people on a discussion, for their opinion, damn right I will call you a troll. And before calling me a troll, ask yourself how many times have I insulted any1 here or said anything off-topic. Lemme give you a hint: not one time. Well maybe now, but I had to, given your attitude.

I never called you a troll. But nice try.

And another nice try trying to sly away from the insinuation that I was the real troll.
So your morals are the only ones that count, right? *CENSORED* freeedom?
Ye, I think you're wasting you're time here. We believe that laws should only exist to protect people, you don't. We can't argue like this.
We should have the freedom to whatever we want to do without hurting others. We shouldn't have to follow some other guys morals

I insult people becease they keep posting the same idiotic "arguments", that have been countered plenty of times.

Screw freedom? Hell no! But if you think youre free for everything, or that you should be, go ahead and run on the streets naked trying to rape old ladies. You DONT have the freedom to do whatever you want without hurting people directly. But you can hurt other things, that will end up influencing on people's lives, thus affecting them in a way. And dont tell me laws should stop protecting such things just so you can run wild on the world. If you would like to run wild on the world, take a really big boat, sail to No Man's Land, and do as you please there.

If you want to go with freedom, know its limits. I do believe laws are supposed to be there to protect people, even though sometimes they dont. But how can laws protect people that dont want to be protected? Or people that only want to be protected, while they go over it just because they want to? And how can laws work if people use them to their convenience?

I say this with as much respect as I can... but you are no one to go insulting people just because of what they believe in. Because, freedom of speech, is something we DO have by right. So, again, it is seen how you use freedom as an excuse to behave in a way that isnt very well accepted, even by the ones here that "support" it being legal, yet you infring that same freedom with your speeches! As you said about me calling you a troll... funny one.


PS: The blue colored I wrote. The red color was still written by rederoin, I highlighterd with red though.

_________________
Image
Special thanks to Aister for the siggy!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Behind you!
mfreak wrote:
Quote:
I dont go to church from a long time ago. Plus me going to church has nothign to do with my position. Ive only regarded rederoin directly here because he was simply trolling for absolutely no reason. Which it seems he still is. Anyways, I wrote twice, and twice my PC sabotaged by restarting on its own. So Im done with repeating the same thing different ways... bottom line is, there is a moral code because there has to be one in the world, I support it, and you guys dont simply because you dont give a damn of what happens to society as long as youre not affected. They can turn into cannibals and zombies as long as they dont knock on your door and have you for food. I dont have to go to church to know thats just wrong.


First of all, who are you to say something is immoral? A long time ago in India, a guy used to marry his Elder Sisters daughter. It was considered the right and the moral thing to do. No one complained. Today, it is considered despicable. Even today, it is not illegal here. And there ARE people that do it, but I personally find it not suitable. So now what, send these guys to jail because it is "immoral"?

What is moral and immoral is relative. Laws cant define them.

Secondly, you seem to be misled by law. You think all laws are right. Not quite true. Laws should be made for the people, to protect their basic rights. Not infringe on their freedom to choose something just because it is widely considered taboo. Being gay was illegal according to Indian law till about 2009. Then the supreme court ruled it out and removed that law from the penal system. Because times have changed, people have become more broad minded and there are tons of gay people in India that are openly gay. Similarly incest is something that may not be widely accepted now, but who knows that one day it will be okay to have an incestual relationship.

I consider incest to be wrong. I wont do it. You think the same way. So dont do it. But why would you wanna send some XYZ to jail, because he had sex with HIS relative? What is it to you? What does it destroy in your society? If you dont like such people, dont talk to them. Dont associate yourself with them. Isolate yourself from these people and you'd be fine. No one is forcing you to live with them in the same house while they have sex with their mothers in the other room :lol:

Cannibalism etc is actually murder. Therefore you cant compare such things with incest, which is nothing but just sex.

There are moral themes that are highly relative. But still, society MUST have at least some sort of guideline, and that comes from laws. Incest was done before, but it is despicable now. So, why is it? Maybe because the conduct was throughoughly investigated, the effects studied, and then it was determined this could have negative influence over society as a whole? Or was it just because George Washington sat down on his chair one day, didnt feel like humping his cousin, and decided no one else should? Now I dont believe all laws protect all of us equally, but that doesnt mean all of them are like that, or that we should loose all faith on laws and authority as a whole.

Ive explained the most possible consecuence to an incestal relationship. Mainly both in the couple going insane, and/or loosing either a relative, or a sexual partner. And as a nod to what Aister said, that they could have each other as a couple without sex, then wth thats what family is, but without the toungues. Id probably go ahead and tell you to ruin a beautiful relationship with a cousin by sticking your toungue in her mouth, but then again law prohibits it, and there is nothing positive out of incest as far as anything said here. I only see ppl agree that it should be legal because it isnt so bad, even though they wont do it, but none has said a benefit to society if it is legalized, but negative effects have been mentioned to society. As in, the derailing of this into insane relationships ending up in distaster or tragedy, and mutated babies.


PS: Sorry for the double post, but ganged up on like I was, there wasnt enough space xD

_________________
Image
Special thanks to Aister for the siggy!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
vaultdweller101 wrote:
Screw freedom? Hell no! But if you think youre free for everything, or that you should be, go ahead and run on the streets naked trying to *CENSORED* old ladies.

I assume the censored word is something sexual?
Ye.. that actually hurts those ladies.


vaultdweller101 wrote:
You DNT have the freedom to do whatever you want without hurting people directly.

Yes, we should. Because are not hurting anybody.
Just because some people think its icky does not mean it should be banned(which is exactly why incest is banned now).


vaultdweller101 wrote:
But you can hurt other things, that will end up influencing on people's lives, thus affecting them in a way.

Explain how. Saying it won't happen does not mean it will.
You didn't tell us how it would affect it.

vaultdweller101 wrote:
And dont tell me laws should stop protecting such things just so you can run wild on the world. If you would like to run wild on the world, take a really big boat, sail to No Man's Land, and do as you please there.

Or I could support whatever group wants those things(as to what should be legal).

vaultdweller101 wrote:
If you want to go with freedom, know its limits.

It should be limited to not hurting others.


vaultdweller101 wrote:
I do believe laws are supposed to be there to protect people

And they shouldn't do more than that.

vaultdweller101 wrote:
even though sometimes they dont. But how can laws protect people that dont want to be protected?

They don't? I don't see how this is related to this debate.

vaultdweller101 wrote:
Or people that only want to be protected, while they go over it just because they want to? And how can laws work if people use them to their convenience?

Also unrelated.


vaultdweller101 wrote:
but you are no one to go insulting people just because of what they believe in.

They keep repeating the same idiotic arguments, i'm sick of it.
I insult them because they deserve it.

vaultdweller101 wrote:
Because, freedom of speech, is something we DO have by right. So, again, it is seen how you use freedom as an excuse to behave in a way that isnt very well accepted

Its funny how you are turning this into a personal attack. Irony?

vaultdweller101 wrote:
even by the ones here that "support" it being legal, yet you infring that same freedom with your speeches!

I'm not doing anything like that.


vaultdweller101 wrote:
As you said about me calling you a troll.

I'm a troll for being ok with legal incest?

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
vaultdweller101 wrote:
There are moral themes that are highly relative. But still, society MUST have at least some sort of guideline, and that comes from laws.

Yes, we call those morals "don't harm anybody".




vaultdweller101 wrote:
Incest was done before, but it is despicable now. So, why is it? Maybe because the conduct was throughoughly investigated, the effects studied, and then it was determined this could have negative influence over society as a whole?

Show me those studies... Oh wait.. they don't exist.

Its illegal because people think its disgusting.
Its legal in several western countries, don't you think they would have banned if they knew it was harmfull?
I mean.. we banned shrooms because some guy jumped of a bridge. If incest was proven to be harmfull it would have been banned.

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Behind you!
Again, who the hell you think you are to say who deserves to have freedom and who doesnt?

Umm I turned it into a personal attack? Me? Im just defending the poor souls youve bashed into, and my own from getting bashed, by exposing you as a troll.

And okay, havent you heard of mental abuse? That just shows not all abuse is physical... so its the same with everything and everyone: you can hurt a person without even seeing them. Take up a work, but dont do a crap on it. Youre not hurting anyone, but youre still wrong. Again, go run the streets naked. Thats still wrong. There is decency in the world, because were not animals. But this is a senseless verbal battle, since I fight with morals, and you part from the precept that morals arent worth crap. By the way, that was the unconsensual sex word, I didnt know it was censored. Im just done with this, I dont admit defeat, I just admit there is no point of me talking here if you just wont even pay ear to my arguments because you say theyre invalid from the base.

For the record, you werere a troll for bashing into people for what they believe in, regardless of what they believe in. I can see youre a pretty experienced player, so I understand youve seen a lot on this forums. But that by no means says you are absolutely correct in anything, nor with the right to call others re-tards and the sort. Too bad youre sick of arguments that contradict what you say, but that is what freedom is: everyone is free to repeat whatever they want and not being called names for it.

_________________
Image
Special thanks to Aister for the siggy!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
vaultdweller101 wrote:
by exposing you as a troll.


I believe we are done here.

Good day to you sir, I've had enough of your attempts to accuse me of being a troll.

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Behind you!
I merely said you were trolling here. That is what Im "accusing" you off, if just pointing it out is called an accusement, and you yourself admitted you were insulting ppl just cause they repeated the same argument against you. You dont see me saying youre despicable, that youre so dumb you also repeat the same thing over and over, blah blah blah. Man, I respect your position, and I respect you a lot as a player. But, if you just sent some respect back, I wouldnt say a thing like that. Btw you just made me post again here... but well, if there isnt any other misunderstanding, Ima be going now. Ive said enough, I think youve said enough too... let the other ppl read up and decide what they want, but its clear this convo is going nowhere between the ones already here...

_________________
Image
Special thanks to Aister for the siggy!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
vaultdweller101 wrote:
I merely said you were trolling here. .

But i'm not trolling. and yes you are accusing me of trolling.

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl