It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
For Christ's sake. This is how these WW3 threads always turn out. China declaring war on the US? What have you been smoking? Does anyone even bother to stay informed about current events anymore? God.

no it seems like just you and apollo

when i think WW3 i dont think china i jump to russia and US or europe and someone else

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

khoriko9397 wrote:

Well, thats more kind of what I wish would happen, US will probably end up being idiotic and try to do this the way they did Iraq, I.E. Not actually getting nuclear warfare involved really.

Well,
China declares war on USA. Russia sides with China, so does the Middle-East
European Union sides with the USA. Covert Operations take place, Battles are fought, USA takes out some of the lesser countries, same with China and Russia. In the end I think either China wins because of pure body count, or USA wins because they are insanely technologically advanced(even though China is too)

The U.S aren't 'insanely technologically advanced'. If they were, in the sense that you're saying it, a person that doesn't know any better would think they have vast galactic empire or something. :lol: The fact is, they are no where near as advanced as you make them out to be.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm 
Private
Private

YesNoMaybe wrote:

The U.S aren't 'insanely technologically advanced'. If they were, in the sense that you're saying it, a person that doesn't know any better would think they have vast galactic empire or something. :lol: The fact is, they are no where near as advanced as you make them out to be.

US are currently working on nuclear fusion, means neverending energy source. It's one of the 6 countries who have attained some knowledge on Nuclear Fusion(and right now they are working with China, Russia, European Union, and a couple others on it), and one of the 8 who have nuclear Fission. Honestly I don't even see why a war would start unless it will be over territory because of the drastic increase of population.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

khoriko9397 wrote:
YesNoMaybe wrote:

US are currently working on nuclear fusion, means neverending energy source. It's one of the 6 countries who have attained some knowledge on Nuclear Fusion(and right now they are working with China, Russia, European Union, and a couple others on it), and one of the 8 who have nuclear Fission. Honestly I don't even see why a war would start unless it will be over territory because of the drastic increase of population.

nuclear power will never be a neverending energy source

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm 
Private
Private

OmegaXII wrote:

"neverending" Revised to "more than we need"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

khoriko9397 wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:

"neverending" Revised to "more than we need"

lol thats better something neverending would be wind source

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
For Christ's sake. This is how these WW3 threads always turn out. China declaring war on the US? What have you been smoking? Does anyone even bother to stay informed about current events anymore? God.

I do a Current Event for school every week! ;D

OmegaXII wrote:
khoriko9397 wrote:
YesNoMaybe wrote:

You realize we use some nuclear power now and it creates a such thing as nuclear waste right? Plus its not like we can mass produce energy without having the means of containing and cooling plants that harvest the energy...

Only way another WW will break out is if another dictator comes to power and stupidly tries to conquer other countries. At that point, UN will coordinate and swoop in before it gets drastic. And countries just don't start magically nuking at any time they feel. They tend to try not to mass murder millions of people.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm 
Major
Major

Im sorry but I was expecting more intellectual answers from everyone xD

Russian's with the middle east northern Korea and several other countries would take up arms against the U.S and EU and possibly even a war with Europe vs Europe, since not all will side with the EU.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Germany would start ww3. Purely out of tradition...

Well aren't you wrapped up in a nice little bubble?

Good ones from Diazepam :lol: I LOLed.

Quote:
The fact is, they are no where near as advanced as you make them out to be.

Thats about accurate. A small example, is the recent evaluation of F16s and F18 Super Hornets in India, for India's 126 multirole combat aircraft purchase - a deal worth 12 billion USD. The F18s failed to start up in the rarefied atmosphere at 25000 feet. A Mig 21 on the other hand works beautifully. See what I mean? What use is a plane that doesnt fly?

The US is not as technologically advanced as most people think. If they were, they wouldnt have taken 10 years to fight Iraq FFS.

BTW coming back to topic, WW3 wont be along the lines of WW2. I think if at all it happens it could be in the middle east. Where the US keeps attacking nations. Maybe Iran will nuke Israel and the US military bases. Israel, US etc nuke Iran back. China, Russia etc get pissed off because their interests in Iran are being affected. I cant think beyond this since China or Russia wouldnt wanna continue a war, but you guys can extrapolate ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

If you believe in the Bible, a man will rise too power in the West, that every man and women likes, and he will declare peace with every nation, then out of nowhere poverty will hit the United States, and be forced to a World Wide War (WW3) and every nation will fight amongst one another until the final battle is fought at the field of Armegedon. (My opinion though)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next