It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hmm ... where to start?

Kane
Tabula
Avi
Tigran
Creel
Lex (Snowdog)
Guarav
Taz
Heidi
Renee
Ilona
Somi
Liran
and me obviously !!

Unfortunately this mix of personalities would 'actually' cause BD to explode in real life LOL

p.s. there were lots of others I could have included but I tried to pick only people that I played full rounds with.

E1 Mo of KOA - The Fighting 69th
E3-A5 Mo of Kingdom of Armagh - ARM
E3-A6 Barney Gumble - The Simpsons

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 pm 
Private
Private

Maniac wrote:
Hmm ... where to start?

Kane
Tabula
Avi
Tigran
Creel
Lex (Snowdog)
Guarav
Taz
Heidi
Renee
Ilona
Somi
Liran
and me obviously !!

Unfortunately this mix of personalities would 'actually' cause BD to explode in real life LOL

p.s. there were lots of others I could have included but I tried to pick only people that I played full rounds with.

How did I forget Guarav and Taz!!!!

EDIT

Lex, when did we play together? I don't recall ever being on the same team as you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Me myself and I and some noobs :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Maniac wrote:
Hmm ... where to start?

Kane
Tabula
Avi
Tigran
Creel
Lex (Snowdog)
Guarav
Taz
Heidi
Renee
Ilona
Somi
Liran
and me obviously !!

explosive mix for sure, Mo :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol I can name plenty of people to make an alliance with personalities would explode like ilona said XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

littleconqueror wrote:
still tigran is probly the best leader since he was the leader of arguably the best alliance in BD (ARM) and they smacked kane around while they played :lol:

littleconqueror wrote:
kane got his butt whooped by ARM every round :lol:

We have a saying "It is better to not speak and be considered dumb than to speak and prove that you actually are dumb"

here is a little lesson in history for you: Tigran has NEVER defeated Kane, and ARM never defeated a team in which Kane played.
On the contrary... our teams defeated ARM over and over again to the point of Tigran actually asking us to stay away for a round so he could win.

Now for my list of my personal dream team (NOT in order of importance):

note that i dont claim that this is the best team i could make, but those are the players i would love to play with again.

leader: Ilona- if she talked me into playing, she can convince anyone to do anything

Renee - can be active 24/7 and great personality

Heidi - the best diplomat out there. she could make you surrender, hand over all your relics and crystals to her and thank her for taking it...

Kevin - we had our diferencess, but truth has to be told. judging by his achievements since day 1 of BD, he is probably the best.

Mo - Irish mass killer. if the Irish had few more like him, they would have ruled England most likely lol

Creel - smart, active, great personality, funny. amazing player and amazing man.

Gaurav - Mr. Inteligence. he knows everything that goes around in BD, and i like the way he thinks.

Whirlpool - the Israeli version of Mo. crazy man lol

Shyee - great and evil player. i loved playing with her

Chino - The australian mass killer. active, great as team player and great in working alone. will give you whatever you need when you need it.

Juneland - my brother. in the old server he somehow had a spy wherever you needed it the most lol

Oms - no need to say... used to finish rounds with more points than all the other alliances lol

Francium - active, smart, good and great friend

Allen - funny, smart, always big army (he never lose units lol), and he will bring the food if we ever meet, so we have to have him lol

i have few more names of good friends in my head, but someone evil said that i should only put down 14 :(

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Ditto on most of what Avi said.

Ping
Rocks
Trister
Camels
Vizio
and a few more I'm forgetting should be added to Avi's list.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Nice to see the 2 of you crawling out of your caves.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wow! A shock of course to see you this negative against me Avi?

Tell me when has either of you ever been against me alone? Remind me of an era when you or Kane alone went against me? That has never happened during 4+years of my BD gaming. I do accept I have lost but only against the world that included you Kane and other ARM "lovers". Although I do not reject your or Kane's skills in BD, both are good competition and fun to fight against. And to correct you I have never asked anyone not to come to a world so ARM can win, in the contrary we like competative worlds unlike some others :lol:

Maybe now that e1 is paused and there is around 24 ticks time you could put down a team together and come to play?

But last time if you remember I gave you protection in Aussie against deamon's team?! And I do not forget you helping me once back against GML. Let's forget the past and friendship, it is useless these days huh?

Wish all e1 a happy gaming and let's remember this is a game and we should all have fun :)

Getting back to the topic for me a dream is ARM - as I know the players here, we do bring in new people and make more friends. But I have of course played with many great players and seen many great ones in the opponent teams.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

aviturg wrote:
Allen - funny, smart, always big army (he never lose units lol), and he will bring the food if we ever meet, so we have to have him lol(

OK, Avi, you just almost made me piss my pants... Allen? Really? LOL
Yes, you hit the head on the nail when you mentioned food! That's pretty much all he did when he went to Vegas was EAT!!! Just ask him about In-N-Out! LOL

DoCE (aka VND)
WaC
HORD
UgTB
RDOG
POSW
XPND
XIRX
BoS
MGH
SAS
SYN
WIC
ToW
SNS
PM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 38  Next