It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I'm surprised there are not more posts in this thread. As for "knowing more than five" I can't say I do: five is my limit. And I've even won ERA's with names mentioned. If you take all names mentioned thus far, I can say there are about five or more that I've won eras with.

Regardless of those mentioned, the team put forth is quite defining when given the name "Dream Team!"

DoCE (aka VND)
WaC
HORD
UgTB
RDOG
POSW
XPND
XIRX
BoS
MGH
SAS
SYN
WIC
ToW
SNS
PM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm 
Private
Private

SawbuckOne wrote:
I'm surprised there are not more posts in this thread. As for "knowing more than five" I can't say I do: five is my limit. And I've even won ERA's with names mentioned. If you take all names mentioned thus far, I can say there are about five or more that I've won eras with.

Regardless of those mentioned, the team put forth is quite defining when given the name "Dream Team!"

The one I put forward, or lex's?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I put opened the thread to start putting a team of pro's together. Some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria behind my list of doom mwahahahahah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am 
Private
Private

SnOwDoG wrote:
I put opened the thread to start putting a team of pro's together. Some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria behind my list of doom mwahahahahah

Yeah, I feel you. I'm trying to think of more of the oldies. Creel, Viscious, Vulnar, and more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

apollo wrote:
SnOwDoG wrote:

Yeah, I feel you. I'm trying to think of more of the oldies. Creel, Viscious, Vulnar, and more.

Shame on me for forgetting the best fishing man I know (Creel). Darm I am getting old lol. List updated lol Never played with Vulnar or Vicious. Played against them though

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am 
Private
Private

apollo wrote:
1.) Kevin
2.) Somi
3.) Raine
4.) Stinkypuff
5.) Lex
6.) Mo
7.) Renee
8.) Tabula
9.) Unky
10.) Oms
11.) Tigran
12.) ZoZ
13.) Avi
14.) Niracus

(replacements :mrgreen: ) Me, Heidi, Kent, Creel, Vulnar, SoF, Kodak, and more.

For those of you who know more than 5 people on that list, I congratulate you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I was referring to the "update" by you Apollo, but as 'SnOwDoG' stated "some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria!"

Case in point - Vulnar, Vicious, ZoZ, Mfreak, TC, Juno, Heidi, etc, etc ...

And as the list get's longer, it seems I've been victorious against more names, than victorious with... I've been lucky in being asked to play. I also need a victory on E2 to complete the "Elite Server list" Ha-ha!!! I really do not migrate away from the single tick servers... I like to have a life as well... LOL

Curious - Just to throw out two names and get feedback based on their "teamwork, activity and strategy" let alone their records... Ilona & Arif

DoCE (aka VND)
WaC
HORD
UgTB
RDOG
POSW
XPND
XIRX
BoS
MGH
SAS
SYN
WIC
ToW
SNS
PM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

SawbuckOne wrote:
Curious - Just to throw out two names and get feedback based on their "teamwork, activity and strategy" let alone their records... Ilona & Arif

Never had the pleasure of playing with or against either; however, Arif's name has been thrown around a few times. Also, I agree with you 100 % in sticking to the single tick worlds. With a 3 tick min attack turn around, you have to pretty much be on all the time for a 2 tick server. I played on one. It was one of the more stressful times I had playing this game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 am 
Private
Private

SnOwDoG wrote:
SawbuckOne wrote:

Never had the pleasure of playing with or against either; however, Arif's name has been thrown around a few times. Also, I agree with you 100 % in sticking to the single tick worlds. With a 3 tick min attack turn around, you have to pretty much be on all the time for a 2 tick server. I played on one. It was one of the more stressful times I had playing this game.

I'm the same way. E1 and E4 for me only. ;)

And Ilona and Arif are both amazing leaders. I've had the pleasure of playing with both. Referring to Ilona's diplo skills, she can basically convince a pinecone to turn into a stop sign if she wanted to :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

apollo wrote:
she can basically convince a pinecone to turn into a stop sign if she wanted to :ugeek:

LOL.....Just ask Tigran about my Jedi mind tricks. I am blessed with the art of persuasion as well

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next