It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: M vs FAIL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dear F1 and the rest of battledawn,
Tick 484 has just passed us and have launched yet another turning point this era. So far this era has been loaded with top players from all of cross Battle Dawn. From players in DUMB/NORE, to FAIL, to NE, to the ONYX empire. From TLA to SPAM. And my very own M. At tick 484 we have officaly declared war upon FAIL.

The Reason

FAIL is winning the war against DUMB. FAIL has made friends across the map, but we have also alinged ourselves with those teams and extended all the NAPs. FAIL would pit the whole world against us later on in the era if we didn't strike first.

A "different" war

We are NOT joining the DUMB vs FAIL war. We are not taking DUMB's side and we made the choice to war FAIL by ourselves and for our own reasons. We did not declare war upon NE, ONYX, TLA, SPAM, GOD, or NK. We will not be launching any attacks towards them. We have taken measurements to make sure we have defenses during this blitzkrieg style of war.

We would like to wish LazyDay and her team with luck and a fun war. We are looking forward to having some fun.

Thank you,

The Return of The Dead
"Tyler"

Post subject: Re: M vs FAIL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Going to be fun :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

GoodLuck :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm 
Private
Private

Good Luck to all FAIL players ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

gl M

Taz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well it was hardly surprising. This was pretty much the last time to catch fail with 'their pants down' as it were.

As it is Dumb are pretty much dead, and nearly everyone gained from it. Fail still has the advantage in almost every sense, apart from the fact they are split in terms of the fronts they are fighting on.

Power wise, I shall see you on the battle field. I look forward to the horrific losses involved, and the fact that this era is almost the opposite of the last.
Win or lose, this war will cost you, and cost you a lot ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 pm 
Private
Private

Foolish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

"M" you have my best wishes for Good Luck and lost of fun !

Truth we..in DUMB...were in deep trouble since we could not cover alone the 4 teams coming from 4 different fronts.

TLA did some help with NK...but still we had a lot of incoming we could not handle alone.

Lazy did good relations work and plotted against us with fake excuses...which was not fair for us. However..this is battle dawn...i don't blame anyone...we did fight them all as much as we could...Truth...we could have done better.

War is still on...we will do our best for more fun !

Shine Yarron Katz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Fail,
It will be a pleasure to battle you guys. I have a ton of repsect for everyone of you.

If you were in my shoes, what would you have done?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

If I was in your shoes...well the exact same possibly. It made sense tactically, at least in the short term. In the long run you would have had no chance at winning otherwise, but it is far from a given as it is.

The early move against nore was necessary, and despite what may be said, resulted only from a nullified NAP and increasing aggression on both sides. At the time Nore had power and Fail had friends. We know which counts for more in the long run, and which follows through eras....

You benefited from the war too, and I doubt you would have launched had you not.

M are a de facto ally of Dumb as a result of this, and I think SYK realises this, as well as all of M.

Notice the absence of whining about this. The lack of shouts of backstabbing, or general ad hoc abuse that may follow these occasions. It is nice to be in an era where people genuinely aim to win it. I just hope it is not you :) What you did is part of the game. Sure you broke NAP before the time specified and without aggravation, but that has to happen. People should realise that there is a difference between era long allies and temporary NAPs. Once more, this shall cost you in one way or another. See you at the finish line :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next