It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Personal Heaven
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Keeping in mind that this has nothing to do with God or religion.

What would your personal heaven be like?

Post subject: Re: Personal Heaven
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

it'l be made of food
and a computer
and internet
and battledawn
and preferably a washroom

PM me if you wanna have some fun :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Piez, cookiez, spam, forums, TV, Comp, books, trolls, magic, life, awesomeness, minecraft, starcraft, craft, Battledawn, Google, Youtube, PS3, Assassins Creed 2, MW3/2, And a lot more ;)

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I honestly like the idea of becoming a ghost and staying on the world forever more so than ascending to some sort of higher plane never to be seen or heard from again. I like the idea of a ghost having immorality, and be able to watch the world continue, maybe be able to influence it a bit through your voice, but never die and never physically affect anything. To be a present observer would be my ideal after death scenario

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

freefood wrote:
I honestly like the idea of becoming a ghost and staying on the world forever more so than ascending to some sort of higher plane never to be seen or heard from again. I like the idea of a ghost having immorality, and be able to watch the world continue, maybe be able to influence it a bit through your voice, but never die and never physically affect anything. To be a present observer would be my ideal after death scenario

So when the world ends youll be left here?

But id like to be able to switch between my heaven and earth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

freefood wrote:

Sometimes that sounds good. Thought about it. But I don't know if I could really be bothered to sit about and watch things for eternity. Ceasing to exist altogether sounds better to me. That way you can never get sad about being dead. Won't miss anyone or anything. Seems like a fair deal if you ask me.

To answer the original question. I dunno. It all seems far too good/bad. Any memories I have, they all seem so far from the reality of today. I guess my heaven is my memories. But that is also my hell.

I fear I'm taking this thread too seriously. But it really touched a nerve. I might write a poem.

Last edited by Diazepam on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Diazepam wrote:
freefood wrote:

Sometimes that sounds good. Thought about it. But I don't know if I could really be bothered to sit about and watch things for eternity. Ceasing to exist altogether sounds better to me. That way you can never get sad about being dead. Won't miss anyone or anything. Seems like a fair deal if you ask me.

In RL, i honestly dont believe in heaven or Hell. I believe in death as it is.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

freefood wrote:

pretty much the same for me. just watching the human race advance for all eternity. see how far we go before we die out :D

(´・ω・`)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sethex wrote:
freefood wrote:

pretty much the same for me. just watching the human race advance for all eternity. see how far we go before we die out :D

Yeah but your stuck there even when they die out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

In my world, there would be no money. No government. No wars, and no fights. No guns, and no knives. No rapists, no pedophiles, no psychopaths, no sociopaths. No FBI or CIA, because, well if there's no war or crime, their not needed. Sexuality wouldn't matter. Race wouldn't matter. Gender wouldn't matter. Age wouldn't matter. weight wouldn't matter. Personal beliefs wouldn't matter. There would be no such thing as hate, hate would just be a foreign concept not seen or heard of by any of the world's inhabitants. Poverty would not exist. No stores. At least not in the way they are today. You wouldn't have to pay for anything in those stores. It wouldn't be 'take everything and run', it would be pick what you like, within a reasonable limit, and leave.

Liberty would be more than an ideal. It would be what makes the world go round. All kinds of marriage would be absolutely legal everywhere, and no love would be considered mundane, or wrong. There would be no religion. No atheists, no Christians, no Muslims, etc. Anyone would be free to eat and drink anything, to express what their heart desires, and to do as they please, save it being morally right.

There would be no countries and as previously mentioned, no governments. Everything would be one and people would rule themselves. The pursuit of happiness and love would always prevail in the face of nonexistent turbulence.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next