It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: AHH are Backstabbers and the leader Hunter is a coward
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 pm 
Captain
Captain

Play as a team?? You wana now play as a team??Tick 997, CP launched 200+ squads at my relic.... Tick 997, 12 AHH armys go to defend the relic

Thats team-work

Its not my fault the world hates you, and everyone wants you dead

My members do repect me, how would you know they dont?? Your not even in it, we sometimes get into little disagrements.... but thats it...

LEgacy is joining my sub, not me

Ill enjoy slaughtering you next era brat... Little kids are the ones that start saying *ohhh your this, your that*

Thats what your doing

Im done

Ill enjoy watching you die this era, and ill enjoy killing you the next

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 pm 
Major
Major

immortalisllc wrote:
Well, since Hunter has decided to lie in his broadcast here is the truth.

A new member of our clan chose our clan over AHH after hearing what a horrible person Hunter is to deal with (probably why only half his members are actually voting for him).

That member was in Australia and needed to make a gate to beam his troops out. Well, just to be a jerk Hunter attacked the gate (even though our alliances had a nap)

This is the attack--->

This is the message I sent--->

This is his inane reply--->

Hunter acts like a 5 year old child. Oh, he didn't want in my clan so I'll attack my ally and whine and cry.

Boo hoo.

Well, fast forward to today when our clan voted Legacy out. Legacy threatened us with the AHH alliance. Legacy attacked us. None the less, I get this message from Hunter who threatens us to back off Legacy....while....funny enough Legacy has squads inbound attacking US! lol

Hunter's 1st message--->

I ignored it...1 tick out I get this rather ominous gem...

I ignore that as well, and then I get this. I dunno, I am broadcasting that he is a "wuss" because he's calling for CP to attack us. Hunter is broadcasting that I am a liar and that all he said was HBF hates me and it won't go well...

This is the message I was referring to...

You be the judge.

Hunter is a liar, a backstabber and a silly little coward.

Hunta got ooowwwwnnnnneeeeddd :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

I stil lead a better, more active Alliance than him

I have won

The world hates immortal, and he knows it

EDIT: wow, I rlly need to start spell checking my msg. before I send them xD

Also, I sent out CP will kill you AFTER you send a threatning brodcast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I love you are "done", followed up by more ranting.

You don't run an active alliance, you run a babysitting operation with proxies. You sit there on the edge of the map logging into multiple accounts. But that has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Legacy was a poor leader. He was voted out. He acted like a 5 year old stomping his foot, making threats and then attacking us. So he got attacked back.

The 11 people that played with him wanted him out. Kinda like MOST of the players in your group want to get away from you. That is why you will be very lonely next age.

I could point out that we are ranked higher but that would just be more silliness. Of course, a reason you want us dead no doubt. We beat you even without a relic.

But....

See how it works? AHH could WIN this round and your mates will still want to get away from you...because...OF YOU. We can get whooped and we will stick together.

What if everyone did "hate" me? You say you "won". Won what my chattering chiahuaha? Even in the fantasy game world you haven't "won" anything.

And our alliance losing out some electrons marked NoS on a sever somewhere certainley isn't going to make you intelligent. It won't change your narssisism. It won't give you any friends you can actually poke with a stick.

No my chest-beating, self-aggrandizing, deluded friend...life has ensured you shall never triumph.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

Fool, we would be banned if we had multies, and you where the one banned earlyier this era, also, yeah, We are active.... an Active alliance is an alliance where all 12 members are on at once, I consider that active

And If my members hate me and want to get away from me....

than why do they log into E4?? Or kick me out??

You asume to much like a child

Just die already, your alliance fails....

Legacy has sent me screenshots..... The alliance just.....

Pathetic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Interesting.

Once again, is this reply an indication that you are "done" with posting on the topic? :) You just can't help yourself.

What is amusing is you are...once again...not the leader of AHH due to the fact that you only have a few people voting for you and you threaten others just to keep a 1 vote margin.

And what is extremely amusing is our clan has never been as active as it was today. We have never had more fun (speaking based on what the guys are saying) than we have been having today fighting AWE.

This, despite the fact that we are getting our asses kicked by a clearly superior force.

Why? Because we don't have Legacy in here playing for himself and his own personal aggrandizement (if that is a word lol).

Eventually AWE will overwhelm us with their sheer numbers but no one is mad, no one is bitter, no one is going to cry that their life is over. The general consensus seems to be better to get whooped than to have your pal in the clan.

So AWE will whoop us, you will crow and cheer about how great you are...but in the end...the military victory will belong to the AWE clan, we will be happier defeated for a time than to have Legacy in here or to have bowed to your threats, and you will still be a disliked fool whom your own clan and subclans smear horribly behind your back.

Enjoy the bitterness which is your life.

:)

Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

Im still leader, nub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I don't think he meant it in the literal sense.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

YesNoMaybe wrote:
I don't think he meant it in the literal sense.

:shock:

Someone intelligent reads this? heh

Hay, can I borrow that guy in your icon? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

Immortal... w/e... idc

Your insults mean nothing since there not true

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next