It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: lazy admins
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mike120 wrote:
a revolution on admins LOL
what if all supporters stop supporting?
i know ... have to support but not much etc

i agree with toma and michael even if u all disagree
cuz they said the facts of what is happening inside..

but i like ilona pretty active admin hope she be admin for life
quicker ,smart ,responsive and beautifull :oops:

yes nothing against ilona she is the admin who let me knw exactly what was going on and took time out of her day too help me out

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ilona is the best admin i've ever seen in my entire BD life which is over 4 years lol .... she is the only one who helped me to contest my ban and what makes this funnier that she played against me once and she knows the bad side of me but she can recognize the fair and the unfair .... hope all the admins try to follow her lead

Wooot go ilona ur the best :) lol

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm 
Private
Private

Toma is right... If your gonna spend money on a game why would he cheat. It dosen't make since. I pointed out farming to the admin and all he told me was THIS IS THE STUFF WE ARE TRYING TO AVOID... End un-qoute. If Toma really spends that kind of money and I know what i spend and a few others then Their should be an admin on at all times at less every 12 hours. We play the game 24/7 getting up at 3am to move squads or place an attack why cant they monitor it a little more??? They say an admin will respone in 24 hours isn't true. Countless messages dont get responsed to that quickly...

Toma i do agree that the title of the message isn't gonna help you but I personly understand how you feel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well yes. Also consider that not continuing to boost even though you can would be the worst thing you could do for the rest of the players, the admins and Michael himself. The admins are very busy and like LC said, they have lives too. Other jobs and families, etc. Just because their admins doesn't mean their going to be robots that stay on 24 hours a day and bend to the commands of players. An admin will eventually see this and most likely all will be well, have some patience. Besides, f4 is one tick an hour so I doubt you'll miss much, even if your at war or something.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

If it's a mistake,in 1 or maximum 5 ticks it should be solved.We work like a team,if Mike is banned whole day (that's 24 ticks,on some worlds it can be more),we loose a lot:
1.Plans must change
2.We can't organise movement - relics,units,defending,attacking...
3.Time=Money in this case Time=ticks=metal,oil,energy
4.We must constantly watch banned player that he won't be attacked or he will loose not just crystals,but the whole game...

And if it is a mistake (which I believe it is),they get nothing for getting banned,just wasted ticks.

Admins must solve problems fast.If they can't,they should get more admins.This is not a game in beta testing or something,it deserves a very well organised support.

Corporal
Corporal

sry this isnt supposed to be about F4 its F1 i just dnt knw how too place topics and just placed i on here cause its 1st one i figured out how i could.

Major
Major

Quote:
If your gonna spend money on a game why would he cheat. It dosen't make since. I

your really going to say that after micheal pretty much just said that he has done things to cheat and is a booster? :roll:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
. Besides, f4 is one tick an hour so I doubt you'll miss much, even if your at war or something.

what about if ur playing m3 and ur in war :)

every tick passes u lose many valuable things .... first of all u lose time and when u lose that u will lose the income -.- ... however, every tick passes will cost u a conquer, a crystal or even ur army ... so someone should be pissed when he gets ban unfairly

Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

littleconqueror wrote:
Quote:
If your gonna spend money on a game why would he cheat. It dosen't make since. I

your really going to say that after micheal pretty much just said that he has done things to cheat and is a booster? :roll:

i stopped boosting reds long time ago bro lol .... i just got enough from wasting my money on this game that doesn't care about anything ... and i think i have learned from my mistakes and i'm trying to avoid them ... u can ask admin ilona which knows me if i'm cheating on m1 ... dude i'm clean xD
and after the updates cheating is useless lol

edit: sorry for double posting

Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

Last edited by micheal on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alright, again. They're not going to be robots that sit in front of the computer all day. Also, consider that the admins live different time zones so some of them could even be asleep right now. I understand you're all pissed, and I don't blame you for that. But have some patience. The admins aren't in a rank one alliance, their just admins. ;) Andrew hasn't even logged on since like 2:00.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next