It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: help pliss
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 am 
Private
Private

hello banearon me that's not fair we take long battle of dedication and money to contact with my friends to coordinate movements someone please help me

Post subject: Re: help pliss
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 am 
Private
Private

geovanny69 wrote:
hello banearon me that's not fair we take long battle of dedication and money to contact with my friends to coordinate movements someone please help me

if it is not just that we are now playing fair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 am 
Private
Private

geovanny69 wrote:

if and while we are writing messages massacring the troops and resources do not recover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 am 
Private
Private

geovanny69 wrote:

Chaos will be the time to let us go to work best puma and our daily deveras every time we win we will never win so banean
calma compañero encontraremos otro juego yo se que estabamos emocionados y las noches sin dormir por estar en linea fueron en vano pero asi es la vida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 am 
Private
Private

pedro71 wrote:
geovanny69 wrote:

Chaos will be the time to let us go to work best puma and our daily deveras every time we win we will never win so banean
calma compañero encontraremos otro juego yo se que estabamos emocionados y las noches sin dormir por estar en linea fueron en vano pero asi es la vida

pero no es justo he gastado mucho telefono he internet para esto ser baneado ahora y yo que queria aser donacion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

this is not the place to apeal to a ban, if you have problem with ur ban, plz contact ur world admin. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 pm 
Private
Private

aister wrote:
this is not the place to apeal to a ban, if you have problem with ur ban, plz contact ur world admin. Thank you.

where I do that how do you do?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

go to ur world, find the admin (click the [A] in the top right corner) and msg him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 pm 
Private
Private

aister wrote:
go to ur world, find the admin (click the [A] in the top right corner) and msg him.

Thanks I already did but apparently not connected do not know what my colleagues are more assertiveness in the same situation so that more canoes concern is that our troops are all united in advanced heart attack Commencing 24 hours ago when missiles are vulnerable to fix block can not keep playing as you will lose all

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 pm 
Private
Private

julio69 wrote:
aister wrote:

Thanks I already did but apparently not connected do not know what my colleagues are more assertiveness in the same situation so that more canoes concern is that our troops are all united in advanced heart attack Commencing 24 hours ago when missiles are vulnerable to fix block can not keep playing as you will lose all

if that's true, worst of all is that we had a lot of cattle and about to war with the largest alliances of the galaxy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next