It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Ego Contest Round 3 Gunsgunsguns VS. Dylsupreme
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm 
Major
Major

You both have 5 posts to prove that your ego is bigger than the other in the most creative and original way!

IF your opponent fails to post in 24 hours it is an automatic disqualification! You will have 2 days for this match. Once 2 days is up, it doesn't matter if you haven't posted 5 times, the round is over. This is mainly so we can move things along and finish the whole tournament ;)

If you are not the competitors in this round please do not post on here rather post HERE it will be opened as a discussion thread for everyone about every match :)

Good Luck!

GUNSGUNSGUNS VS. DYLSUPREME

KGO!

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 3 Gunsgunsguns VS. Dylsupreme
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Nothing can compare to my ego. Anyone want to take a bet that this guy won't post at all?

Hey, you. Yeah you sitting over there. Guns is it?

Look at yourself, now back to me, now back to yourself, now back to me. Sadly you aren't me, but if you had a huge ego and rugged good looks you could remotely be like me. Look down. Now back up. Where are you? You're on a boat with the person you want to be.

I wanted to give you some false hope in a humorous and commonly used way. I Hope you enjoyed that, my ego will from now on outshine you in every way possible.

I await your response.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*cough*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

oh well im sorry, my ego is so big that since i live on a farm iv been getting the winter crops in and didnt have time to deal with you

oh and my ego is so big i play battledawn, go to college for electrical engineering and aerospace engineering with a minor in math and german, and i work, and i live on a 3000 arce family farm, plus go hunting, volunteer in my small 1 red light town, and work for the engineering department chair at the college

so i beast you

oh wait you need to look in a mirror because when i looked at you i threw up everytime, and the person i was in the boat with was my dad because i do want to be like him

MY EGO BEAST YOURS EVERYTIME

and to bad you wasted a post with your 'cough', oh and i had to take some medicine, didnt want to get your ugly disease

skype thoth.moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

... You already got disqualified lol. 24 hours passed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

depends on what time zone im in, lol,and if i did then its because for the past 2 days ive been getting the winter crops up and have been to tired to get online

we plant 2000 of the 3000 arces, and we have been getting the collards up

so at least i beast you at not being lazy and i bet money you couldnt come here and do what i do, you arent strong enough or mentally strong enough

MY EGO STILL BEAST you and your ego

skype thoth.moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So... um goldenpaw....?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

What is EGO??? :?

YEAH!!!
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

whiskey, we make our own here and we make moonshine and we make muscadine wine

what skills do you have? none?

can you grow a crop? drive a tractor? drive a 4wheeler? shoot a gun? gut an animal while it is still warm? bait a hook? make a fire without a lighter? do wood working? make your own pickles or perserves? fix your truck? wire a house? ride a horse? stair a bull down? milk a cow? clean a chicken? swim?

i bet you cant do any of these things, thats why my ego still beast yours

and why are you calling goldenpow? are you scard he might forgive me on the 24 hour thing since i actually have an ego and do what is called real work?

skype thoth.moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

No, I'm not going to bother since you are indeed lazy. No matter how hard you were working you could have found 5 to 10 minutes to log on and do this, but no. But regardless, I'll excuse that I already won and just win again.

Skills? Son I created the crops you grow, the tractors and 4 wheelers you drive, the guns you shoot, the bullets inside the guns, the animals you gut, the guts of the animals you gut, the hooks, fire, lighters, wood and tools alike, pickles, perserves and all other food, trucks, houses, horses, bulls, eyes, milk, cows, chickens, and swimming. If you think bragging about your so called accomplishments and skills will boost your ridiculously small ego in any way, I would give up right now. You've used that you work on a farm and work hard in every post you've made, while I come up with creative and fresh material in every post I make. Hey, can't blame you though, nobody's intellect or ego are larger than mine. By the way, I wouldn't make assumptions foolish mortal. I did more work in 1 day than you will ever do. Beat God's record for creating a world, Woooooooot! Really, just stop embarrassing yourself. You've done nothing except look at, taste, smell, hear, touch, and use the things I so cautiously but effortlessly made.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next