It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: LuLu
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Battledawn family,

I really must inform you of something, being that I am fully aware that there are hardcore Metallica fans out there. I was just sampling the worst piece of rubbish my ears have ever heard. The joined effort of Lou Reed and Metallica, is by far the worst thing my ears have ever had the mis fortune of listening to. I know I am more than likely going to get heat for this; however, it was God awful. At times you hear the old Metallica of which we love so dear. Then through out the rest of it, you listen to what has to be a drug induced collaboration of poo. Not only that, the depressing nature of the album left me wanting to kill my self. I am very interested to see the reaction to this. All part of this project should just stop making music and stick to the poetry slams in the local coffee shop. Very disappointing!!!

author/columnist Chuck Klosterman writes on the sports and pop culture site Grantland, "It might be a successful simulation of how it feels to develop schizophrenia while suffering from a migraine, although slightly less melodic."

Post subject: Re: LuLu
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:25 am 
Corporal
Corporal

agreed. I listened to it too. I miss the old old metallica (they are so old they require 2 olds lol)

Post subject: Re: LuLu
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

the funny thing is, Megadeth is still putting out heavy material. The new album 13 is really really good

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]