It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: The return of JFF (Just For Fun) Alliance lol
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Darathmurrough, you started the topic off cocky and then in the middle of it you seemed desperate for members and finished it off with a little cockiness by saying you will win next era when it hasn't even started. How can you say you are going to win? you are not including the factor of the winners possibly returning and the way they played this era beating ranks 2 3 4 i think you will be no were near winning the round off before it even resets. Lets lower down your hotshot level and think about it...you have lost twice and im wondering if those two rounds you said you were going to win before it even started:D i wouldnt say its too smart to jinks your alliance before the round even started:D

Goodluck next round and i hope you dont go around saying you will win the round without it even starting:D

Bmac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bmac19 wrote:
Darathmurrough, you started the topic off cocky and then in the middle of it you seemed desperate for members and finished it off with a little cockiness by saying you will win next era when it hasn't even started. How can you say you are going to win? you are not including the factor of the winners possibly returning and the way they played this era beating ranks 2 3 4 i think you will be no were near winning the round off before it even resets. Lets lower down your hotshot level and think about it...you have lost twice and im wondering if those two rounds you said you were going to win before it even started:D i wouldnt say its too smart to jinks your alliance before the round even started:D

Goodluck next round and i hope you dont go around saying you will win the round without it even starting:D

Bmac

Its called being positive lol, I amnt desperate for members as we have a good solid team made up of previous JFF members and veteren players from other servers I have either played with or against lol, We are mainly playing battledawn Just For the Fun of it lol hence the name and we all will try our best and put up a good fight no matter who we face xD, btw dont listen to LCs info about our members chasis starting point etc since I have only recently announced it and members have switched in lol

anyway good luck to you Bmac loving the pic, we should have some fun trying to kill each other later anyway ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Sounds like a plan there darathmurrough! bring your A game and we will bring ours looking forward to this!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:31 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol so im guessing COOLs returning from your replies ;}~, know what other alliances are coming to F4 Bmac??

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bmac19 wrote:

Bmac

Ehh well guess it did work out afterall considering we won xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4