It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Dynasty Warriors, whose best?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

aister wrote:
well, it is a failed if the new one is just an improved of the old.

Look at Roller Coaster Tycoon: the RCT2 is completely the same as RCT, just add some more things here and there, fix some bugs then boom. It's pretty disappointed u know. Rather than making it a making it a brand new version, it should be an extension, or a patch...

The first version of RCT sucked. So their newer versions should be drasticaly different if they wanted to have a good game.

If we are using examples, take grand torismo. It was an epic game in every sense. With each new version the graphics were improved, More realism due to better engine etc. New cars/tracks. Brilliant. They nailed it with the first couple of versions and therafter made improvements to try and make that game perfect.

The same goes with DW2 and 3 IMO. All they needed was to improve the graphics. Update the maps. More and better cutscenes. More troops in each battle. And shouldve went in that direction. Instead they decided they needed to change all of the characters completely, crammed in 100 new feautres. Changed the gameplay. They didn't try to perfect the great game they had. They just kept changing and adding things.

Post subject: Re: Dynasty Warriors, whose best?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:47 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I liked all 3 versions of RCT though. But I was disappointed at the RCT2. I like RCT1 but I expected something different in RCT2.

RCT3 is a little bit too hard, but that is wat I want though, u have to pay more attention to the scenery rather than putting every rides possible.

The changes in the gameplay is wat people want most from the new version. Except for shooting games which are impossible to change, unless they change the guns to bows and arrows

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11