It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i'm currently rank 28 right now with 115 tanks 72 power 1 crystal and 746 score
:P

http://i42.tinypic.com/20icuvr.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I don't think u should tell us wat u have :lol:

it's not good :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

now that you've acquired a better rank get a better sig :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 am 
Major
Major

aister wrote:
I don't think u should tell us wat u have :lol:

it's not good :3

For someone who joined recently that's awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

yeah but this can be an intel that is no good for u :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

dylsupreme1 wrote:
You'll never make it. Nobody does. This place is hell, filled with demons, death and famine. Have fun. Or at least try to. It's going to be hard with everyone wanting to conquer you and kill your units, and by the way, the chance of a noob winning his first era are slim to none. You'll probably ragequit this game after you realize how inferior you are compared to the pro's and after your sick of the flames consuming your life while you just watch helplessly.

Anyway, Welcome :D

he said i was gonna end up dead and quitting and he got conquered by my brother alliance and i could of conquered him my self but i din't want to get involve i'm not in a mood to start this game with early wars gotta learn first in small battles like i did in the last game i was playing :p also the reason i wrote the info was so no one can know the type of units i have yes i have tanks but what type :mrgreen: ;) and also i got a bar i gotta Photoshop all the time .-. to make a new sig lol = lazy to do that

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

WOW I Never knew it would be so hard been on the top 50 on a top 5 alliance i have to take care of everything Now i feel how George Washington felt while raising america is like i have to do everything when i finish this era which i will win i will go off for a sometime and them come back boosting xD not much time though about a week or 2 anyways dang this the hardest game ever is epicly fun but hard at the same time and right now im playing in the extreme hard realistic difficulty [--]._.[--]*ask for help* lol sigh d; lol.. :| :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

even harder when u're the leader ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Johnvacan wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:
You'll never make it. Nobody does. This place is hell, filled with demons, death and famine. Have fun. Or at least try to. It's going to be hard with everyone wanting to conquer you and kill your units, and by the way, the chance of a noob winning his first era are slim to none. You'll probably ragequit this game after you realize how inferior you are compared to the pro's and after your sick of the flames consuming your life while you just watch helplessly.

Anyway, Welcome :D

he said i was gonna end up dead and quitting and he got conquered by my brother alliance and i could of conquered him my self but i din't want to get involve i'm not in a mood to start this game with early wars gotta learn first in small battles like i did in the last game i was playing :p also the reason i wrote the info was so no one can know the type of units i have yes i have tanks but what type :mrgreen: ;) and also i got a bar i gotta Photoshop all the time .-. to make a new sig lol = lazy to do that

I 100% guarantee you that if you hadn't joined a sub of a big alliance you wouldn't have lasted this long. 100% guarantee. Subs are too demeaning. Their just tools for the main alliances. Besides, that's how it was and is for me. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well all that problem is solved anyways subs can also get you a record and if you get really strong you can be past from a sub to a main subs also most of the times win in rank 2? don't they there is winning tokens for that :P and ill take it even if it less is better than nothing ill take my chances.

also i was acting like a leader i went for a day and came back and my message box was full ._. lol but i'm not the leader i bet ill be a good one though because of all the things I've don't i have saved people from our alliance like 10-30 times i even saved the main alliance xD

I Never Give Up

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next