It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Prophecy - iS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ever read Anita Blake?
You can be Wicked and I'll be Truth. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

@spyda are you playing earth 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm 
Private
Private

Spyda wrote:
To be clear, it's extremely difficult for an alliance to get off the ground on it's own. In any era. In fact I'd estimate that of all the alliances formed only 5% of them are actually in a position to even defend themselves if the need arose by tick 1000.

The reason you did so well last era was because of the aid and inherent protection provided to you by SAS (And as you extended in the later parts of the round iS). Just as iS's first era we were partially protected by UgTB.

However the difference is, part of the reason UgTB aided us was because we were in a position that if we had sided with their enemy they may have not have had the strength win.

Spyda wrote:
Our sub was conquered. True. But they hadn't lost many units. They just didn't follow my instructions to relocate in a timely fashion.

Do I think that iS could have beat TE the way UgTB did? No. I'm not an idiot. We would have had severe losses (which I wouldn't have allowed for fear at that time of UgTB attacking our backs :| Hey it's the truth.)

But would TE have conquered iS or defeated us? I highly doubt it. We'd fired a handful of dragons, and had traded a few OP's while we maneuvered them into a position where they could be dealt with with the least amount of losses.

Finally the truth has been spoken :D ... However these are only half truths :( ... If UgTB had just sat back in that era watching iS and TE destroy each other and diminish their power while sitting our fat a :?: :!: s building troops and eating popcorn we could had win that era anyway :roll: . However, you (spyda) were treated like a brother and when the time TE and TETG was pushing back in your hive we aided you. But then again it was too disappointing because the least you can do is appreciate that buddy :oops: .

And yes sir spyda you are indeed right :D ... fallen angel is a stand up guy but "again" the truth is SAS was a big factor why they did great last era. Nobody and I mean "nobody" would dare enter our island (hive) in which robb allowed KRAW to share with us hence nobody bothered them ;) ...

Spyda wrote:
But I guess you're right, as a minister of war you did have a tactical approach... I mean break the boost button, and attack head on is.... a plan....Right? :mrgreen:

What’s the problem with attacking head on? When you so spend time gathering intell, working the battle simulator knowing they (TE) got all heavies while we (UgTB) have cavalries you need not go old fashion doing small skirmishes, launching dragons hoping you would kill something :roll: . When you know you could beat the hell out of them in a head on confrontation you “Strike the Dragon straight into the Heart” :mrgreen: but Ohh... ohh... :) we did use spy attacks and lock capability that time... :lol:

As regards the current era, too bad iS decided to give up already and raise the "just watching flag"... really sad :cry: ... this round could have provided a chance for you to kick two tough alliances's (COOL and PiS) a :!: :?: s to vindicate yourself and prove everyone wrong :twisted: .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Nah, I'm not playing E4 this era. I was there last era but I decided not to join after the reset.

Right now the only world I'm actively playing in is M4.

@Overwhelming force. I do and have thanked you guys for the assistance you gave us. And I do appreciate it. But to we weren't in dire straights. In fact we'd already turned the tide by the time you guys really got involved. And the reason was simple because TE was only able to advance as far as we allowed them. Because we knew they we're going to turn on is (in part because I received some confirmation to my intel from you guys.) And we kept them occupied while you guys finished preparing and getting in location to attack from the south.

ALL of that was predetermined and orchestrated by Robb and myself. That large area and the 30 Op's that were exchanged daily was just a diversion. However when we got the opportunity to take one or two of their armies out. We took it. and then they pulled back and we reclaimed all the op's (including there's) UgTB showed up and cut them off, and we gave chase through the north and middle of the map.

UgTB did take out 60 - 70% of their armies. But that whole war was far from a rescue. However to be clear I do thank you for your assistance and it wouldn't have happened without you.

as I've previously said we probably wouldn't have conquered them, however they wouldn't have conquered us either. BUT now knowing what we know about their activity at that time... We may have been able to pull it off. But again even if we did we would have still had unrealistically large losses and probably would've gotten killed by some opportunistic turds.

I wish someone had a Screenshot of the map at that time. They were nowhere near our hive. We'd relocated around 50 ticks before their first attack. Back when there was alot of sniping going on.

Back to this era though...

Yeah, I wish we could've played it too. But it just wasn't going to happen. It may piss some people off to hear me say it, but at the end of the day this is a game. The server resets. Your army, power, crystals and relics, disappear. And all your achievements, accomplishments, and accolades. Don't mean squat. They won't get you a job (well maybe as an admin), they won't make up for lost time with your family, they won't improve your marriage, they won't increase your knowledge or help you grow as a person.

This game is for fun. It's entertainment. Relaxation. And extracurricular activity.

The minute a player loses sight of that. There is a major problem. Because not only has this game "taken over", but it's no longer even fun... It's a job. And what's worse one that doesn't pay.

Real Life comes first. Then BD. :)

Alliance Rank: 1st (iS)__Fantasy 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

spyda

can i join your alliance in F4
my name is pacharapol
SoFe alliance
i'm very active

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

i need alliance

Would you please stop posting in all threads? You can edit your posts instead of double posting and keep it on topic please !

- Ilona

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

patterpatter9 wrote:
spyda

can i join your alliance in F4
my name is pacharapol
SoFe alliance
i'm very active

But we're not. We're not even trying this era. So if you have any ambition whatsoever I suggest you try somewhere else. ;)

And I'd stop 2x posting. It won't end well if you keep it up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

so much about TE.. why dwell on the past... anyways wasn't exactly hard to beat a team that had fallen apart through people having to stop playing...

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

AwesomeOne wrote:
so much about TE.. why dwell on the past... anyways wasn't exactly hard to beat a team that had fallen apart through people having to stop playing...

Very true...

And something tells me that you won't be having that problem next time. ;)

OH and now my home computer's broken.... I would've had to drop out of this era anyway. :x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

AwesomeOne wrote:

ahaha :P you made the right decision to drop out of f4 early :)

Real life ALWAYS comes before BD xD

Current Era: m1
Alliance: HaHa
Alliance rank: 1

p.s I like oranges

Last edited by badboii on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next