It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Milan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Go play solo worlds. Not in a server where you play with an alliance for 1000 ticks and then turn on them thinking you are amazing.
Frankly i hope you report the message im going to send to you in-game so i can be perm banned.

I have had enough of people who clearly only think about themselves.
Why bother being with a team in the first place?

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

Post subject: Re: Milan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 pm 
Private
Private

Is it sad that I don't care about BD enough anymore to be pissed?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I've heard stuff about this for a while now...quite frankly, when I first heard, my first thought was retracting milanos as player of the month. That didn't happen, but oh well.

I feel ya, ST.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yeah this is last message to us.

"I got a bit tired of you guys not doing anything all era, and then when I have real life issues for 1 day I get a ton of people annoyed at me and calling me a backstabber immediately. So I figured I would live up to the expectations and really do it. Good luck fighting, I know you guys won't just give up. As I have said before, I do not care about winning this world. What I do find important however is having fun, and I can't have fun with an alliance that will only get active for wars.

Btw, when fighting me.. Do take into account that I have more units than any 2 of you combined, and that I took note of where every unit was. If you're gonna do it do it right :D

I will only be killing ST/FTW, I will be friendly to any other alliance on this server. I'll settle for rank 1 as player, and not showing up in the alliances list. If anyone however feels like they will be active enough to play, I'll be open to invites ;)

Good luck, have fun. I'll enjoy some more exp, and some more drama on the forums. It's just a game, and I want to have fun :D"

Im still shocked. Watch the door dosen't hit you on your way out Milan. Your plate got so full over the last while you should watch what drops off the edge.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol Garry.. You've just been conquer whoring all the way, and barely defending or expanding. You've been living on my gate network all era.

The only thing that ever seemed to motivate you guys was a war. Well, this is the biggest war you'll get, so I'm hoping you will get active for it.

It's just a game Garry, don't get too worked up over it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:
Lol Garry.. You've just been conquer whoring all the way, and barely defending or expanding. You've been living on my gate network all era.

The only thing that ever seemed to motivate you guys was a war. Well, this is the biggest war you'll get, so I'm hoping you will get active for it.

LOL and you haven't been op whoring. That's all you have been doing ALL era. I defended more than most people, and being that you attacked every op on Mars its almost impossible for me to expand.

You did nothing when it came to wars. Which by the way is the IMPORTANT part of BD. Yeah you can build up for 1000 ticks but its the wars between alliances that really matter. So stop pretending that your amazing and everyone else what in some way worse than you.

Go play solo worlds, or even better..... just die.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Day of Darkness wrote:
Milanos wrote:

LOL and you haven't been op whoring. That's all you have been doing ALL era. I defended more than most people, and being that you attacked every op on Mars its almost impossible for me to expand.

You did nothing when it came to wars. Which by the way is the IMPORTANT part of BD. Yeah you can build up for 1000 ticks but its the wars between alliances that really matter. So stop pretending that your amazing and everyone else what in some way worse than you.

Day of Darkness

Really, I've done nothing in the wars? So who took all the OPs during the war with SoL, who did all the battles with SoL? Please, check out the thread to see the BRs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:
Day of Darkness wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Day of Darkness

Really, I've done nothing in the wars? So who took all the OPs during the war with SoL, who did all the battles with SoL? Please, check out the thread to see the BRs.

Yeah and telling me to go censored myself on world chat really showed what a great sport he is.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Meh. If i was in your spot id be as Pd off as you, but im not so im gunna sit back and watch, and do what i can to push you out of our land.

Good luck FTW, good luck Milan. Garry dont give in so easily, Milan wants a good fight, give him one. :)

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*Waits for Apollo to comment*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next