It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Gaddafi is Dead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

basically what ferret said. I also feel that it was inhumane and cruel in every aspect of the word. Especially his final moments...did you all see them? No man should die like that.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

Xeru wrote:
basically what ferret said. I also feel that it was inhumane and cruel in every aspect of the word. Especially his final moments...did you all see them? No man should die like that.

He was no man. He was a horrible Tryrant.

Taz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol believe what the media wants you to believe. :roll:

They said he had biological weapons and such but he never used any advanced weaponry and really they blew the whole thing out of proportion, just like everything else. I'm an american citizen and even I find it ironic how we claim to fight for justice and freedom without persecution, even though it's exactly the opposite back home. I'm just going to say it, the constitution is ignored and means nothing and this country's government sucks. By the way, he was no more of a tyrant than the elite and powerful in this country.

Had to say it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:40 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:

They said he had biological weapons and such but he never used any advanced weaponry and really they blew the whole thing out of proportion, just like everything else. I'm an american citizen and even I find it ironic how we claim to fight for justice and freedom without persecution, even though it's exactly the opposite back home. I'm just going to say it, the constitution is ignored and means nothing and this country's government sucks. By the way, he was no more of a tyrant than the elite and powerful in this country.

Had to say it.
He was no tyrant you say?

He shot people dead who said 'I don't like you'

He took food from starving people and let them die.

He personally ordered a bombing of Pan AM Flight 103 while killed 270 innocent civilians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

The Libyan oil industry is worth $70bn of assets, and earns $9 billion each year from oil exports.. That's 9 billion dollars that seems to mysteriously disappear each year, I WONDER WHERE IT'S GOING? CERTAINLY NOT TO THE PEOPLE.

Get your facts straight before posting utter bs on the forum.

EDIT: Just btw, NATO didn't go into Libya so stop biological weapons, they went in to support the outing of Gaddafi's regime.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Gadaffi was a tyrant. Even if he wasnt, I have no interest in military dictatorships however "good" the ruler is. Now, I also dont care how Gadaffi died, he probably deserved it, he probably didnt, thats not something we should worry about.

What we SHOULD worry about, is who takes over Libya now. Like Seth has said before, the libyan rebel commander is an Al Qaeda asset. What if he comes to power? Would the situation be any better than when Gadaffi was leader?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ferr3t wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:

Had to say it.
He was no tyrant you say?

He shot people dead who said 'I don't like you'

He took food from starving people and let them die.

He personally ordered a bombing of Pan AM Flight 103 while killed 270 innocent civilians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

The Libyan oil industry is worth $70bn of assets, and earns $9 billion each year from oil exports.. That's 9 billion dollars that seems to mysteriously disappear each year, I WONDER WHERE IT'S GOING? CERTAINLY NOT TO THE PEOPLE.

Get your facts straight before posting utter bs on the forum.

EDIT: Just btw, NATO didn't go into Libya so stop biological weapons, they went in to support the outing of Gaddafi's regime.

I never said the man wasn't a tyrant. Maybe people should realize that NATO killed helpless civilians with their ''necessary air strikes''. I agree, the man was terrible and deserved to die, however i'm not looking past the fact that NATO committed atrocious crimes as well. Look up NATO crimes of war and see all the legitimate charges filed against them. They let refugees die and killed Libyan reporters and civilians. Kind of hypocritical of NATO to go to libya and proclaim freedom and democracy for all while committing war crimes, don't you think?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:32 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Eh. These dictators kill people. So NATO moves in and makes it better by committing a genocide. Which is what is happening in the middle east. These guys go take over any country that is against them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2