It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Maolain and Scum wins!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It was the twilight of the tick, when snipers came out to play. It was once a prosperous world, brimming with strategy, good natured talks of allying, and the proud alliances fighting for the coveted win. But what has happened to it?
For amongst the players of virtue, there were the assorted bad things. They abused loopholes, sent the ToS to the deep reaches of hell, and laughed at IP checks. They ruined the game with their plague of evil, with their hunger of winning at all costs. And they must be eradicated, for the good of us all.
We come here today not knowing who, in the falling dust from the sandstorms that rage through the land, we can trust. Not knowing who, of all these players, we must ban. Not knowing who, in this destitute pit of a once-great kingdom, is slowly poisoning it little by little. The assorted bad things have banded in the shadows to assert their control of the dark arts. The players of virtue fight for their spirit, forged from the love of playing this game. And his coat billowing in the wind, rain lining his hair, one man stands alone in the nuclear fallout…

Who will rise?
Who will fall?
And who will rule the future of Battledawn?

Gentlemen, the world is yours.

Spoiler:
Mafia Rules:
1. Communication may not take place through any form about the game between non masons or non mafia outside of the main thread. For masons and non-mafia, they must communicate by sending a group message to the host and the person who they wish to speak to, so that the host receives a copy of such messages. If you wish to talk on skype, just invite the host to a room and talk in the room.
2. There may be no sharing of role pm’s in any form. You can talk about your ability however much you want, but players may not quote, screenshot, or share the exact role pm in any form. Furthermore, there may be no sharing of any other forms of game related communication from the mod in the game thread.
3. Unvoting is allowed, and in fact encouraged.
4. Deadlines for days will be enforcing, thus enforcing stealth lynches (a string of votes close to the deadline that will result in a majority).
5. Lynches will take effect if a person reaches majority of all possible votes at any possible time during the day. When deadline has been reached, the person with the highest number of lynch votes (even if they aren’t majority) will be lynched. If there is a tie, a no lynch will take place for that day. It is possible to vote for a no lynch, and if a majority of players vote for no lynch, a no lynch will take place for that day.
6. Do not edit posts.
7. When you die, you are dead and cannot talk about the game at all (deadtalk roles are discouraged). One more contentless ‘bah’ post is allowed in the main thread, and then that is it.
8. Keep everything fun and in the spirit of Mafia. Don't cheat or do anything that ruins your fun and others. Thanks, get out there and kick ass!

Players:
Spoiler:
1. TellerSpammed n3,wolf
2. GoldenpawWON n6,MAFIA
3. SheltonLynched d3, Mafia
4. dawniceSuicided into n6,Mafia
5. PleebaitLynched d6,town
6. ApolloSpammed n2,town
7. w1lllTrolled n2, Mafia
8. Tenkai Trolled n0, town
9. dylsupremeGodkilled n3, Mafia
9. MaolainWON n6,town
10. OmegaSuicided n6,town
11. LC/Sub TenkaiEndgamed n6,town
12. NickSpammed n5,town
13. Ferr3t Spammed n1,town
14. Santa MuerteGodkill d3,town
15. AwesomeoneLynched d2,town
16. Flash9k Lynched d1,town

(For those of you a bit thick, Players With Virtue is the village, and Assorted Bad Things is the mafia)
Also, for everyone, please read this

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

Last edited by Xeru on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It is now Night 0. Role PMs are going out.

Liam wrote:

Simmen wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

All role PMs are out!

It is now Night 0. Send your actions in. If you choose to idle and not use your night action, please tell me so.

Night 0 will end in 47 hours, or until all night actions are in.

Liam wrote:

Simmen wrote:

Last edited by Xeru on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:03 am 
Private
Private

Good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 pm 
Private
Private

As a newbie, I would like to hear from someone the approximate skills of people here please. Who is considered 'strong' players? Anybody known for cheating, etc.?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yeah bro your mom's a good player! Pwnage beyotch. So is it just me or is school like.. suckish. I mean ikr? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCKISHHHHHHHH!

sigh this better be the right thread YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

LOVE the theme, can't wait for this to start xD

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 pm 
Private
Private

flash9k wrote:
As a newbie, I would like to hear from someone the approximate skills of people here please. Who is considered 'strong' players? Anybody known for cheating, etc.?

Do you need help playing the game mate?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 pm 
Major
Major

meh lets just get on with it

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm 
Private
Private

No man. Just that Im new here so I don't know who everyone is, who the dangers are, the playing styles of everyone.

Meh, I'm randing with my night ability then lol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next