It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is god real?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:57 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Why are dogs and cats there? They are living beings and they they've evolved ,live their natural lives and die. Same with human beings, we are no different. We are a evolved species of animals. Except that we can think there is no difference. Just check out animal behavior and compare it with human beings, you will find many similarities at the CORE. We will live our natural lives, do what we wanna do, and finally die, while breeding more. You are just a part of the huge cycle of life and death that's gone on for millions of years, nothing more, nothing less. So lets not overstate the importance of human beings on earth. Infact I feel the planet would have been a much better place without us.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Are you saying that we have absolutely no purpose here? I don't know why but a simple statement like that just seems so cynical and a little creepy to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

creepy but it's true, human, no matter how long they live, how smart they are, will always be a biological beings, we live to breed, that's our sole purpose. Since we're more developed than the other kind of animals we have more purposes in life, but our main mission is only breed to maintain the race (and I'm failing that mission :lol:)

look at us, wat r we doing? we build up houses, skyscappers, factories, dams, we mine resources, cut down trees, make cars, guns, grenades, missiles, Battle Dawn,... for wat? For us and us only, wat I can see is that we are destroying the natural inhabitats, killing animals for antiques, and poluting the environments, and as if it's not enough, people begin to kill each other. So if there are a reason for us to be here, I think it's to destroy the Earth.

For me the reason that we can evolve this much is because we've been conquering the Earth since we know how to create fire, as we expanded more and more, the other species couldn't grow hence they can't evolve as much as we do. That's all, no other special reason for that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The problem is I can safely say that nobody does or will ever know the meaning of life and how we got here. All we have are theories.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:57 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:
The problem is I can safely say that nobody does or will ever know the meaning of life and how we got here. All we have are theories.

But I find myself believe in the Evolution Theory, which has almost all the scientific proofs, more than a saying that there is a mighty being create all of us. We live in Antartic, cold weather with low UVA makes the skin brighter. Meanwhile, African with it's hot and high UVA, as well as long time being slaves, make the skin darker. Chilli make its fruit very spicy so that no birds or animals will eat it, however some birds has evolved to be able to eat chilli.

One proof that is easier to see, is the bacteria. Every year bacterias change with a high speed because of its short life. As a result, we have to constantly remake the vaccine to adapt to the changes of the bacterias.

Evolution is all matters, life on Earth is all spinning around the word Evolution, nothing more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Even if evolution is true that doesn't mean there isn't an afterlife. No correlation whatsoever between the two.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:26 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

:lol: is god real? or not?

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:58 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Quote:
I don't care if we will have afterlife or not. If that place is heaven, good. If that place is hell, I deserve it. If that place is not exist, I don't care. I don't have time to worry about something that shouldn't be worried.

I think it's best to live good today, and wat I meant live good is to enjoy everything u want to do (within the laws, of course). Do wat u want to do, see wat u want to see, and I could say u don't need that afterlife anymore.

Why should u spend time to think is there afterlife or not? If you don't believe it, good, if you do, fine with me. The thing I don't like is to think of afterlife as a way to escape hardship and pain. I can believe in somewhere better than the place I am now but I won't look forward to it. Why won't u make the best out of life here instead of seeing it as hardships and pains and no happiness?

No pain, no gain. Those hardships that u've been through are the things that will determine how happy you are now. U won't feel good when u're in a boring era, when u're 1st alliance and sit in ur colony all era, will u?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yes it's easy to say that as a normal person. Tell that to a sick little kid that's going to die and can't ''see what he wants to see and ''do what he wants to do'' and see how he reacts when you tell him that he is suffering and he doesn't even get another chance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

that also applies to us to sup-kun. There is no guarantee that I won't fell sick tomorrow, there is no proof that I won't die in the next very hour. But that's why I want to live my life like I want to. I enjoy every day, every hour, every minute of my life and I make sure that I won't feel regret about wat I've done. I haven't done all I want, that's for sure. But I also haven't done anything that I can regret. That's why when I die, I will look back and be proud of myself.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next