It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: UGN vs. BoW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Catastrophic wrote:
Well, Doom lost quite a few units fighting LOCK, S came in and swept LOCK over, while Doom is taking out the weaker colonies.

UGN seems to be killing BoW.

To be honest, AL should already be dead =/ We whipped them already.

Yeah.. only me and Quentin lost units, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:15 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

a UGN member (the guy who started this topic) have attacked CAKE and will now be marked hostile :)
good luck losing ur units ^,^

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 am 
Private
Private

ok King you are numb nut. here is where i tear you apart.

I am tired of folks thinking they know BoW. Guess what you know nothing nor seen nothing yet.

This 'war' is just the start. You UGN and now EG pups have no idea what war is. I am gonna teach you.

first off. S leader has had UGN set up as a vassal under S by his words which I will paste here.

tick 596 i get these messages from S leader Legendary.

Don't launch a major offensive against their relic unless you are sure to win. I believe you should just kill their units and grab conquers to build. Why? Simple because S doesn't want war right now; however, in 2 weeks, we'll be there and we'll step on LOCK.I understand if you pull out now, but please remember you are apart of S glory!

BoW is marked allied.I allowed UGN to live so long they become a Vassal for us.All else, hostile or neutral.

another at tick 599

Good for you. S doesn't need coalitions lol.

S doesn't need smaller alliances, we can mop any alliance 1 at a time.

another at tick 606

(edited as it is dealing with another alliance) Please get CAKE to mark us alied. I want UGN, Cake, and BoW to rush into LOCK within 2 weeks. Afterwards, there will be a week rebuild and I want you guys to rush into 'censored' and cause trouble so S can silently move in.No doubt we are using you guys to weaken, but it's not like you guys can make anything of this round, plus we are letting you guys off the hook ;)Agreed?

~ shodawk speaks again

first off who as an alliance would sit well after being told those messages? one they was insulting and aggressive which set my mind set to the stage it is now. Bow IS allied with S but from those disrespectful messages. we stop helping their ground war as they are using little alliances around them to do 'clear' the ground for them to move in where ever they wanted. After that BoW 'stopped' working for them. But not ot say we are fighting or going against what they want.

My alliance ot me COMES FIRST. my boys. my games, my team. no one elses. i decide what is best for my boys not someone else and we are not a pawn. we are a player and will be in the end times to come.

our entire WISH was to create stability in this region of south asia but no stability can be had if everyone is constantly attacking everyoen else for selfish greedy reasons. BoW saw long ago we needed to keep this area stable or try to adn such started the war with LOCk after they starting throwing units at BoW after the rush after the relic. LOCK's leader is to blame for that war not BoW as bow was WILLING to coexist with LOCK from the get go. LOck leader said 'kiss his fat arse"

so the lock war started around tick 300 or so i believe and just recently only resolved with locks total destruction and disasembly as a organization. I used political and militayr pressure to cause this end which 'other' allainces as well went along with. Yes. me with a few other notable leaders caused lock's downfall inside out.

what you newbs don't understand an alliance can fall apart more then one way and not just by being militarially crushed as is every leader's wish and dream to do to their enemies. politicla intrigue is a very powerful weapon when you have the connections to pull strings and make plans of actions happen with allies and enemies of ones foe.

Now lets continue onward with the story.

the messages sent to me by S state UGN"s position in all of this and EG 'aka use to be 7' are allied with S as well.

I have sent several messesges trying to solve issues politiclaly without use of military and the response was a military one and the public message king sends to the forum.

not a single message to me before the attack on BoW was initiated. to you political newbs out there 'thats backstabbing and traitorious behavior. Bow talks first , fires second always. its on you if you fire first and try to talk 2nd afterwards.

so far UGN has been constantly attacking and harrassing bow outposts all along our south borders. first by Neo ninjas "who is alliance hopping' and disrespectful messages by King aladar which clearly shows their newbish viewpoint on how to handle issues. thinking a strong attack is gonna fix any political issue at all.

UGN BARELY has two legs to stand on as an alliance as is and they think they can attack us and be better off later on in the round for it?

when I seen once more UGN going hostile in THIS region and attacking AOD i sent THIS message which did show my hostility.

UGN and bow was allied since the very start of the server almost when me, asen leader mene, Wu and a few others landed and we made a pact THEN around tick 100 or so for nap and alliance. UG attacked bow around this tiem which strained realations and a war was fought with UG and then S interviened a little latter totally blind siding UG and helped Bow and others to disapate UG threats around the asia area.

UGN was left alone as was other major powers..

Bow does NOT attack other alliances first without provocation or without a direct cause. I do not tolerate predator behavior against other alliances. neutral colonies with no tags are always 'free to deal with' as each alliance wishes.

My approach to leadership is team work and coordination amongst players. not singular power and glory. so i tend to build large alliances and nations not to make any one given alliance a power trip.

now lets continue on with this topic.

tick 714 to wuxing leader of UGN

don't appreciate ya all helping out S. they dont' need anyone dude. they have over 5k units so sotp helping them or Bow Willl attack you. S is tryiung to use everyone as foot soliders so they can get ahead. don't be used like a tool dude. look at the bigger picture

no response to my message and instead King aladar ATTACKS on T721 or so . I send this message on T722

well if King's response is your answer then war is what you gonna have. king is attacking on of my mates. *CENSORED* it i shouldn't of let UGN live in the very first place now i have to fight you al lbecause you want to be a butt buddy for S. from this game onward don't ever expect peace from bow ever again.

king get your fact straight. UGN started this war. UGN is a butt pup for S. and UGN is doomed to hell.

everyone of UGN's colonies are undefended and each member are around rank 500 and so far are very unorganized. UGN's so called assult lasted what? 1-2 days? and you done already? boys you got something coming to you very soon if you are resting on your laurels thinking this war is already over. its not pups. this old dog gonna teach you what war is really about and how much it sucks to have one last over a few weeks and see how you can handle the pressure of my alliance and those i orchestrate against you.

I am a globlal political and military leader with a considerable amount of time in this game and you will learn its not what your alliance is able to do. it is HOW you work your allies too that favors things into your corner.

political wise your screwed (backstabbed bow) no one likes a backstabber)

two militayr your screw (look at you homes) barely one or two of you all are over rank 200. rest are below rank 500.

it will take me all but 2 days to repair my losses ad get bow back on its feet and we gonna come after you. after UGN is done EG is next sicne they like to play the backstabbing game too.

you all need to learn what makes a great alliance. its not military power or a good spot on the board. its teamwork. strong leadership and good political ties to keep borders safe.

UGN will not have anywhere to turn to to hide from Bow nor will EG.

i have been keeping very quiet on the forums till now and you all just woke me up. just like america in pearl harbor. didn't beat us. only pissed off something huge and its gonna eat you in short time to come. better start planning now since i am coming for you alone if i have to. but i wont' be alone. as it stands right now there is enough forces arrayed against UGN to say they are gonna fall and be torn apart in 3 days time. mark my words.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

UPDATES;

Doom joins to help BoW.

Right now it's -

Doom, BoW, Cake,

V.S

UGN, EG.

Good luck all.

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm 
Private
Private

correction.

though details are sketchy but know there are 7 unnamed alliances supporting efforts against UGN at this time.

BoW, Cake, DOOM, AOD, Red, that i know of so far

and several i won't name till they wish to disclose themselves towards taking down UGN and not even counting all the little colonies UGN pissed off along the way.

You reap what you sow folks. if you plant good seeds. they will grow into strong 'things' later on you can count on. if you plant a faulty field. you will get crap in the end if you dont' care for it and tend the field to make it better later on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:05 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

*Epic Yawn*

-Do Not Spam-

-Gaurav

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Aladar, be silent, you literally do not have an army any more cause of your lousy tactics, and neither do any of the rest of us. You wonder why we never win wars, geeze take a look in the mirror.

To the rest of this discussion. I am a UGN member who is seriosly considering breaking ranks, but wish it understood that the actions of Aladar and Wuxing do not reflect the alliance as a whole.

First, if we are S vassals, they are lousy overlords. I have worked in a couple if sub guilds now, and usually main takes care of you. A few of our members have tried to move into Australia to cluster up, and the outposts where conquered by our "ally" S and disbanded. We routinely get messages saying do not trust S. BoW, you will note the S relic to your north west? Our offensive was told to retreat because it was moving up near us and the leaders where worried S was about to conquer us. Some allies, hmm?

The coalition with S was supposed to be a matter of conveyance. At the time we where conquered and getting no help from our allies. Various option where debated, but this is the one that was chosen.

We where never told what started this war, only that we where going to war with three alliances in the space of a couple days. Most of us, to the best of my knowledge, did not even leave our bases, and still have decent armies. Further, we are not your problem, S is. I would seriously recommend reconsidering an attack on us with that relic there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

lrellok whats ur ingame name?
and that sound bad!
but respect for standing up against him!

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:33 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

All I know is that our mission was to cause as much havoc around us regardless of being conquered ourselves this is the UG way.

As for this look a like member that is wanting to leave the UG is already use to these type of low life players that seek to be strong when all is well and safe but when it comes down to laying their colonies on the line during war they wet their panties and leave the UG... nothing new...

The UG community does not care to win or lose but to do things our way and thats the only way. As you will see there are so many dedicated UG soldiers that are willing to lay it all on the line but like I said we always have a handful of little scared girls that think by leaving the UG they will accomplish something greater.

Well the UG builds alliances like nothing and the UG burns alliances down like nothing. Either way I have fun and I know many of our community members have fun win or lose our missions are always executed. BoW has been set back months now I can assure you of this and regardless of how many other "coalition" members come in you what you all do not understand is that our mission against BoW has succeeded.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

why are u talking about UG?
kinda confused..

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next