It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SoLD succes vs USSR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I would like to congradulate those of SoLD for there vicotry over the USSR that was a fun fight I just wish we had more then a handfull of members who put good effort into it, things might have been diffrent then and it would have definetly been a bit longer.

However for those Who I did see in the USSR giveing it your all I give you thanks

Davey of Alamo
Deevey of Tropica
ArkAngelAres of Side 3
General LongStreet of Richmond Virginia
Mr.Choes od Anarchy
Evil Ed of Edville

I am glad to see that SoLD let some of those in the list above join them after the war and after the diplomacy went turned very sour
I look forward to playing with you all in the future if anyone wants details on the war I can post them.

A final thanks to the USSR's longterm allies the UNIR

Post subject: Re: SoLD succes vs USSR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

heh i feel so blind, missed this whole war. guess i should keep a closer eye on more then just my part of the world. anyway im glad to see you had fun, you don't see many "good" losers or winners for that matter but im happy to say you are one of them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well from an unamed source that edwin claimed victory against ussr.

Edwin stop saying stuff that you have not dealt with.. SoLD did it all.. your being a vulture..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You can never take away from Edwin his great leadership and organization along with his fellow mates he worked side by side all allies and it is a fact that Edwin conquered USSR leader davey and took away ten crystals this being a half of USSR power I will be first to admit Edwin took part in bringing down USSR. I want to thank SoLD as well for a heck of fine job they showed in taking down not only USSR colonies but USSR key ally UNIR who now has change their name.

-Nasseruddin xUGx Commander of Earth 3... Long Live the xXXx empire!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ok I must clarify some things

1 I was leader I will explain the Davey thing
2 Neko or xXXx did nothing but scamble for scraps
3 SoLD's final victory was caused by internal choes

It became aparent that USSR was going to loose to SoLD due to lack of participation to many members were playing as individuals and would not help (trust me i couldnt have made things more clearer to them about the situation I just couldnt force them) In this time SoLD contacted me with a proposal it was debated for 24 hours then accepted, Davey whom refused to give us an opinion on the matter came and accused me of treason got those members who were already doing nothing to vote for him he took my leadership and kicked my friend Deevey, Deevey had squads heading to me accidently conquerd me then liberated me, at this time the extent of daveys plans were stack the Relic attack Deevey from it dont defend coloneys they did that didnt conquer Deevey and didnt keep relic at this point 2 things happend Neko or xXXx enterd the area and I was kicked because people started to vote me back I relocated 1/4 around the world Neko (as I will call them) went around conquering undefended coloneys picking up scraps of SoLDs earned and deserved victory

Neko as I saw them(I dont mean to flame) were cowards they threatend us throughtout the entire round yet did nothing untill someone else had already beaten us then they tried to take credit

I hope that clarifies a few things those were the later stages of the war that lasted about just under one and a half weeks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Everyone from any top 10 alliences know that NeKo sends other clans to war then picks up the easy conquers.. that's the NeKo way of plyin BD. it comes back to bite them on the backside in the end so i wouldnt worry to much

And for any noob sub that spams crap on here about how great the XxxX allience is then ill make sure to post all the messages beggin to spare you when the other Almighty Alliences come knocking on your door lol

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Its more that they seem to be claiming to have taken us down, I have spoken to alot of SoLD members and they are great people in performance and personality I will not let some scavengers like neko take the credit that belongs to these true BD players that was my clarifing reason

I also didnt like how it was forgotten that I lead USSR from tick 1 to tick 2001 XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I was told and I quote from USSR leader davey that "besides me USSR has nothing much" This being true to the word when davey fell so did half of the USSR alliance therefore I must clarify my position when I say xXXx had a huge part of the downfall in USSR.

SoLD deserves all the credit and nobody is trying to deny them that I have always had open communications with SoLD leadership and once again thank them for their honor and services. They have been awarded with a relic and nobody can doubt who took down USSR. I am just there to state what davey told me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

xXXx didnt take him down he made no effort to defend him self he left all his troops elsewhere his military power is still in tact he just left it elsewhere

as for no power besides himself thats because the other players with power that he didnt kick left

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ok the story of the SoLD vs USSR war.

We started the war with one simple objective, aquiring a relic. At that point in time, SoLD's score was about equal to the combined score of USSR and UNIR. On our way eastward, we meet some fierce (and at times tactically great) resistance. The players mentioned by Zudamar and Zudamar himself were our biggest opponents, but I should especially mention Davey and Deevey. Those two alone stopped us dead for several days with their actions.

However, in the end it became clear that we would win eventually. UNIR was no longer in the position to threaten us, we had gained strategic gates that opened up the way to USSR's colonies and had won a major battle that knocked several USSR players out of the battle.

Instead of pressing on, we made a proposal to Zudamar, suggesting that instead of wasting more units and seeing how there was nothing personal between us, the best USSR players should join SoLD, while some SoLD players would go over to USSR in return. Unfortunately, as described by him above, Davey lead a coup against Zudamar and kicked Deevey out of the alliance.

Of course, with that action USSR's fate was sealed, they had just removed one of their best players and alienated those who had agreed to the deal. Deevey joined SoLD as initially envisaged (and several other USSR players have since followed), Davey lead a mass attack on him, we trapped their units and went for the relic.

Now for xXXx's part in this: There was no single xXXx unit anywhere near the war zone for the first part up till the time when Deevey was kicked. That is no xXXx units till USSR was clearly beat. Once that happened, we got a ridiculous proposal by xXXx, stating that we should stop attacking the relic since USSR would "give it" to xXXx without fight, while 2 xXXx players sent their units towards USSR. Obviously we went ahead with our attack and Edwin used the fact that our units were busy to attack Davey's empty colony and take the crystals and significant bounty.

In the end, the war brought us a relic, some good new alliance members, and a clear understanding of the type of help that we could expect from xXXx.

- Xeeron

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next