It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
I'm with you routhy, but plz don't take my loli away :( The world will really end if I don't have any loli to play with :(

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 am
Posts: 58
Location: Bangkok,Thailand
Gender: male
EARTH 4 era 14 lol


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 433
Chaos theory is one of my favorite subject. All of the proficies, Bible, Hoppie, Mayan and so one talk about 2 comets in the sky. I think the Hoppies called them the blue and red catrina (something like that) same with the other. As of right now, there are 2 comets in the sky by the names of Honda and Elenin (Extinction Level Event Nibiru IN November). In the next few days (11/22) we are going to be entering the tail of Elenin. Besides the fact that there may be a great deal of earth activity, a lot of people feel the, Nibiru AkA Planet X is right behind it. The thing that is scary about Nibiru, is that it is a brown dwarf or at least people think it is. Below are a few links to look into.

Start with this one FREAKY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG4stumV9EQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjb6t9ExH9s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNOqDJz ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxm5RKT ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ZMn_oZ ... re=related

along with all of the videos, there are tons of others....enjoy

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1866
lilconqueror wrote:
i'm not up to date on all disatsters but this is getting insane and this is nostrodomus who was a prophet that predicted it and many other things in the 1900s like the trip to the moon twin towers falling hitler ect ect to be honest i'm now worried about this :shock:


Nostradamus said a lot of things that could be interpreted in many ways.

I however think indeed 2012 will be a world changing year.. I've been saying for 5 years now that a lot will happen that year, but not on the scale of the world coming to an end. I expect there will be wars in 2012 indeed, but mostly for economical reasons.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
Milanos wrote:
lilconqueror wrote:
i'm not up to date on all disatsters but this is getting insane and this is nostrodomus who was a prophet that predicted it and many other things in the 1900s like the trip to the moon twin towers falling hitler ect ect to be honest i'm now worried about this :shock:


Nostradamus said a lot of things that could be interpreted in many ways.

I however think indeed 2012 will be a world changing year.. I've been saying for 5 years now that a lot will happen that year, but not on the scale of the world coming to an end. I expect there will be wars in 2012 indeed, but mostly for economical reasons.

it will only be world changing cuz of all the freaks who believe were gonna die and your right what nostradamus said could mean something completely different then what people believe

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
Ok let me clear some things up.

1. There is no Nibiru, no matter how many times NASA and other creditable organizations explain that An ''X planet'' doesn't exist, conspiracy theorists say their just lying and continue in their paranoid delusions.

2. No such thing as the illuminati today, they are long gone, about 300 years gone. And, the bavarian illuminati that did exist believed in freedom and peace, not the devil and the NWO.

3. Nostradamus was a respectable man, and there was something odd about him, however the majority of his ''predictions'' have been modified or entirely made up.

4. Aliens won't be coming to earth in 2012. I honestly hope I don't need to explain the logic behind this one.

5. The Mayan calendar doesn't end in 2012. It's just the beginning of a new cycle. The world doesn't end in 2012, and conspiracy theorists, extremely annoying religious people talking about Jesus's return, and the history channel making shows and documentaries about 2012, don't know what their talking about. The world won't change at all. Just the olympics in London, and another presidential election.



And if your going to cite youtube videos for your proof, then wow. Just wow.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 433
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Ok let me clear some things up.

1. There is no Nibiru, no matter how many times NASA and other creditable organizations explain that An ''X planet'' doesn't exist, conspiracy theorists say their just lying and continue in their paranoid delusions.

2. No such thing as the illuminati today, they are long gone, about 300 years gone. And, the bavarian illuminati that did exist believed in freedom and peace, not the devil and the NWO.

3. Nostradamus was a respectable man, and there was something odd about him, however the majority of his ''predictions'' have been modified or entirely made up.

4. Aliens won't be coming to earth in 2012. I honestly hope I don't need to explain the logic behind this one.

5. The Mayan calendar doesn't end in 2012. It's just the beginning of a new cycle. The world doesn't end in 2012, and conspiracy theorists, extremely annoying religious people talking about Jesus's return, and the history channel making shows and documentaries about 2012, don't know what their talking about. The world won't change at all. Just the olympics in London, and another presidential election.



And if your going to cite youtube videos for your proof, then wow. Just wow.


You apparently misunderstood me. I stated in the beginning, chaos THEORY is one of my favorite subjects. The youtube video that is actually credible is the one of Japan sinking. So if you thought I actually believe half of this, great reading between the lines. Also, the other credible video is the one of magnetic north accelerating in its movement. That actually explains the sudden climate changed in north america. Also, where is your proof disproving the videos???? I at least came to the table with some info aside from personal belief, or are you one of those people that believed the world was flat? Fact is the earth a undergone, I think the number is 7, major changes. Who is to say that number 8 is not far behind.

correction:

here is all you need to know about the earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Earth

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Last edited by SnOwDoG on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
Due to personal experience and just common sense, I fail to see how any youtube video can be credible in the least as their uploaded by random people from around the world. And ''chaos theory'' automatically makes me think ''delusional''. And besides, you never specified that you didn't believe in those things. Citing six videos and talking about Nibiru and the bible and the Mayans, what did you expect me to think?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 433
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Due to personal experience and just common sense, I fail to see how any youtube video can be credible in the least as their uploaded by random people from around the world. And ''chaos theory'' automatically makes me think ''delusional''. And besides, you never specified that you didn't believe in those things. Citing six videos and talking about Nibiru and the bible and the Mayans, what did you expect me to think?



I never accepted it either. You just assumed. I modified my last comment as well. Personal, experience???? Unless you were alive during the stages of the earth, your experience means nothing....nothing personal. The fact is we have NO CLUE when or how it will happen. We do not know who to agree or disagree with. We just know, one day it will happen. Just be ready for worst case scenario is all we can do

Now with the video's I feel if science can support it, it is somewhat credible a preparation. Personally, I would rather have a plan and not need it, aside from needing a plan and not having one.

Personally, I feel when the poles switch enough to make a significant impact in the weather (currently happening), there will be great floods due to AA and NP melting. If not like that, we will destroy our selves because this world can not learn to coexist.

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: end of the world??
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
SnOwDoG wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Due to personal experience and just common sense, I fail to see how any youtube video can be credible in the least as their uploaded by random people from around the world. And ''chaos theory'' automatically makes me think ''delusional''. And besides, you never specified that you didn't believe in those things. Citing six videos and talking about Nibiru and the bible and the Mayans, what did you expect me to think?



I never accepted it either. You just assumed. I modified my last comment as well. Personal, experience???? Unless you were alive during the stages of the earth, your experience means nothing....nothing personal. The fact is we have NO CLUE when or how it will happen. We do not know who to agree or disagree with. We just know, one day it will happen. Just be ready for worst case scenario is all we can do

Now with the video's I feel if science can support it, it is somewhat credible a preparation. Personally, I would rather have a plan and not need it, aside from needing a plan and not having one.

Personally, I feel when the poles switch enough to make a significant impact in the weather (currently happening), there will be great floods due to AA and NP melting. If not like that, we will destroy our selves because this world can not learn to coexist.



When I said personal experience, I was saying that to back up my ''assumption'' that youtube videos are non reliable, not any of the other things were discussing. And, I think we'll destroy ourselves before the earth destroys us. A sad but realistic reality.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl