It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
Just because they're basically the two toughest fps games in the industry. Let the battles begin. No sidetalking about Mass effect or any other fps! Yah i know this is an old fight but who cares. i vote for halo.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2227
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
i dont really like either a WHOLE lot but if i had to choose i'd say CoD because
1)its had a longer run than halo
2) i like realistic games
3) i dont like xbox

and when you say they're the toughest fps LOL both can be beaten in a few hours

_________________
MIA spammer.

contact me through:
PSN TenkaiNankobu
KIK TenkaiNankobu


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Robot Island
Gender: male
I vote for call of duty,I like games that are realistic well halo a great game I vote for all of them :lol: I love war games.

_________________
Image
AANC Mentor
Image
made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm
Posts: 871
Location: NOT In the snack cabinet >.>
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
i dont really like either a WHOLE lot but if i had to choose i'd say CoD because
1)its had a longer run than halo
2) i like realistic games
3) i dont like xbox

and when you say they're the toughest fps LOL both can be beaten in a few hours

CoD comes best on xbox xD

_________________
IGN: ninja0
Skype: fackninja0

Image
Image
Ruff Ruff
I'm Back!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
CoD CoD CoD, there is immense strategy involved in Search & Destroy ProMod matches - especially CoD4 :)

(Although I do agree that some of the CoD titles are terrabad)

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2227
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
ninja0 wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
i dont really like either a WHOLE lot but if i had to choose i'd say CoD because
1)its had a longer run than halo
2) i like realistic games
3) i dont like xbox

and when you say they're the toughest fps LOL both can be beaten in a few hours

CoD comes best on xbox xD

because you get add ons first? pfft.

_________________
MIA spammer.

contact me through:
PSN TenkaiNankobu
KIK TenkaiNankobu


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Ocala
Gender: male
I vote CoD just because of nazi zombie mode you go for the ray gun oph yea CoD all the way

_________________
You Will Never forget Me I am The Light and The Dark.
Image
IGN Fallen Angel, Mr. Leader, Vincent
Skype: fallen_angel0825
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
when i said tough i didnt neccasrily mean they were hard, just that they were the best out there. but honestly people, cod?
Halo
1. 10x more innovative than cod
2. Better story
3. Better Multiplayer

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:21 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
CBA22 wrote:
when i said tough i didnt neccasrily mean they were hard, just that they were the best out there. but honestly people, cod?
Halo
1. 10x more innovative than cod
2. Better story
3. Better Multiplayer
The multiplayer in Halo has to strategy, it's 100% casual gaming. Solid proof of that is that there are no Halo comps while there are all the CoD comps in the world, Halo is a hyped up casual game that imo that you will drop and never pick up again after 3 weeks.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
CBA22 wrote:
when i said tough i didnt neccasrily mean they were hard, just that they were the best out there. but honestly people, cod?
Halo
1. 10x more innovative than cod
2. Better story
3. Better Multiplayer
The multiplayer in Halo has to strategy, it's 100% casual gaming. Solid proof of that is that there are no Halo comps while there are all the CoD comps in the world, Halo is a hyped up casual game that imo that you will drop and never pick up again after 3 weeks.

i have to disagree. i'm a halo fan and i will win this arguement. so basicaally you're saying halo doesnt have replay ability? i play halo for a long time as well as millions of other people. and who cares if there's any stategy??? lol its to have fun, not think. well u have to think but strategy!, come on guys. they make you near invincible for a reason. and who invented the idea of carrying 2 weapons at a time a generation and set the univeral control scheme for xbox? HALO!!! plus an extremely well designed website for easy video and screenshot sharing. also you can save and replay multi matches and look from different angles. that was halo's idea and cod copied it, badly i must say. plus the story, lot more interesting and well-developed than cod's. sterotypical story about secret agents and weapons of mass destruction. and aslo its got a deep characters. call of duty is really unemoional and all about killing. Halo has dramatic moments and emotion attachments. Say in Halo: Reach. Many of the members of Noble Team die very dramatically ans often sacrificing themsleves to save their teammates.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl