It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: ToS clarifications and update planned for this weekend!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i say this all the time i like him but seth is battledawns best admin if not for seth this game would have been done by now.

-bugz-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:39 pm 
Major
Major

bridgetown wrote:
i say this all the time i like him but seth is battledawns best admin if not for seth this game would have been done by now.

-bugz-

this is very true

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

bridgetown wrote:

-bugz-

I could argue otherwise. But Seth is really trying. Everyone is, except the community. You guys expect 10,000 different things out of them, how about instead of pressing them for updates and complaints, you keep shut or help.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm 
Private
Private

Lol You have to be kidding me right. Oh i dont even know where to start. First of all if your going to make crystals harder to get they better be worth allot more in resourses. Second If i spend my money on tokens your going to try in control them. Screw that. Your cool down time is enough. I think the ones that are complaning is those that only vote and not support. You wanna talk about farming great! Its only fair to bring up that its a problem but if i wanna send tokens to my alliance to send me resourses that should be my problem how much different is it from accounts being made just to build outpost for another person to take and raze. I brought this up to the admin and was told that wasn't the case but it is. Really who starts the game builds all outpost no army and soon enough gets deleted for not being active. I caught this a couple times and was able to get them first. The colony will be across the world no where near the outpost it made. I bet i just pissed off allot of people saying that but its true.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 pm 
Private
Private

OMG. ur kidding. it takes 4ever 2 get ur power to 40. at least make the power 30. i think that is fair. power 30 u earn a crystal. or else there will be NO crystals. everyone will be deprived of crystals. :/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm 
Major
Major

Joes77 wrote:
Lol You have to be kidding me right. Oh i dont even know where to start. First of all if your going to make crystals harder to get they better be worth allot more in resourses. Second If i spend my money on tokens your going to try in control them. Screw that. Your cool down time is enough. I think the ones that are complaning is those that only vote and not support. You wanna talk about farming great! Its only fair to bring up that its a problem but if i wanna send tokens to my alliance to send me resourses that should be my problem how much different is it from accounts being made just to build outpost for another person to take and raze. I brought this up to the admin and was told that wasn't the case but it is. Really who starts the game builds all outpost no army and soon enough gets deleted for not being active. I caught this a couple times and was able to get them first. The colony will be across the world no where near the outpost it made. I bet i just pissed off allot of people saying that but its true.

dude that is token farming and it just ruins the game giving the heavy supporters a HUGE advantage why do you think there is a cooldown in the 1st place?

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:10 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Turd2468 wrote:
OMG. ur kidding. it takes 4ever 2 get ur power to 40. at least make the power 30. i think that is fair. power 30 u earn a crystal. or else there will be NO crystals. everyone will be deprived of crystals. :/

There will be some tweaking, the most important thing is for people not being able to spawn a colony without registering, rushing units, get the crystal, then the crystal get taken before the admin has a chance to even see it or look back into it.

ttotheoma wrote:
ok i dnt go around boosting all era when i do cause there is no need for it. i boost in the begining usually first 100 ticks or so than i spent enough to put myself in a good place to go and get lots of conqurs and crystals. now by everyone saing biger gaps and cooldowns and no boosting 1st 100 ticks is truly going to change the game for the worst. the whole reason people boost is to get an "advantage" in the game so that they can expand quicker, conquer more, get a bigger economy faster, and try to take number one. now if u guys want to get rid of all this may as well make it so no one can boost cause i dnt see a point with all this
rildor
totaly agree with his one man

Can someone please tell me where it say that you can't use tokens the first 100 ticks? Of coarse you can! :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You want me to come up with solutions? Fine, but you'd better implement them.

Anyone who was in E1 or E4 last eras or who read the forum knows how i feel about Kevin...but the guy actually spent time and brain cells and proposed a very comprehensive overhaul of BD, from interface to mechanics. And he sent it to the great admins. Result? After 4 months they come with this pathetic excuse for an update.

The booster/non-booster issue can be solved very easily. Give the great players who are stifled by us boosters a couple of non-boosting eras, where red token purchases or usage are not allowed. Why BD will not do that? Cause they WANT the money. But by their constant moronic updates all they achieve is getting people to stop spend money instead.

This game is buggy as hell (i cant even turn around wings at times cause of view being obstructed by friendly squads), spies are a disgrace after the last updates, XP system still has negligible impact in battles, and all admins could come up with is this. Please spare me...anyone could do better during a lunch break.

Truth is the way the game is now the biggest army wins almost always. If you wanna balance it work on that not on telling me what I cannot do with my money.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm 
Major
Major

cosmin1980 wrote:
You want me to come up with solutions? Fine, but you'd better implement them.

Anyone who was in E1 or E4 last eras or who read the forum knows how i feel about Kevin...but the guy actually spent time and brain cells and proposed a very comprehensive overhaul of BD, from interface to mechanics. And he sent it to the great admins. Result? After 4 months they come with this pathetic excuse for an update.

The booster/non-booster issue can be solved very easily. Give the great players who are stifled by us boosters a couple of non-boosting eras, where red token purchases or usage are not allowed. Why BD will not do that? Cause they NEED!!! the money. But by their constant moronic updates all they achieve is getting people to stop spend money instead.

This game is buggy as hell (i cant even turn around wings at times cause of view being obstructed by friendly squads), spies are a disgrace after the last updates, XP system still has negligible impact in battles, and all admins could come up with is this. Please spare me...anyone could do better during a lunch break.

Truth is the way the game is now the biggest army wins almost always. If you wanna balance it work on that not on telling me what I cannot do with my money.

you are completely blind about this saying BD just wants the money when the owner micheal TOOK $10,000 OUT OF HIS POCKET TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE it's not that BD just wants the money they need the money to keep this game alive and i'm sure if you were in micheal's shoes you would feel the same way

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like to add in so everyone knows we will be testing to the best of our ability on the RC world once this is all set up. So dont feel we are going to just drop this update on you without making sure it works.

Also the 40 power for a crystal is something that needs to be balanced out... Some of you noticed that people still under protection with crystals already on them... We want people to have crystals but not make it so easy to get that you can make one while still in the tutorial client!

But All in all we will test this till its right

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next