It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: RAR Relic
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am 
Corporal
Corporal

SOA was Marked Allied from the start of the round, by both RAR and WN and many other of our Allied Friends.

Why? Cause we know each other through friendships and being in the same alliances in and out for many eras, many more then i can remember, that alone builds trust and respect and most of all honor, very good values, both in game and out.

The Blue Alliance took relic 16, and from the start planned to turn it over to RAR, as soon as Blue squads left, I was told to go take it, by Wyntarra, which i did, her squads were leaving it and my squads were going for it, at the same time, Rockstar youth began attacking RAR metal mines and oil wells.

Instead of asking any questions SOA attacked RAR, SOA already had Tanks within our base areas to attack WN, as SOA kept attacking, RAR defended and shot nukes, a normal action.

We explained to SOA we had a deal with Blue Alliance but they would not listen, they just kept attacking, the truth is SOA planned on attacking WN and us cause they are puppets of NAM and CE.

RAR continued to fight back NAM and CE on the outskirts of our bases, NAM and CE could at anytime, come in and kill us, but never did, instead, under blue flag SOA moved in their Squads, it was their plan all the time to betray us.

So be it, I would rather lose the game 10 times then ever betray our allied friends for a few Reds and points and i would never side with an enemy of our allied friends to win anything.

SOA has shown the world their true colors, I want everyone the remember their names, so in future rounds here in BD all will know they can not be never trusted, they are despicable and reprehensible and disgraceful and dishonorable players.

A few names never to forget as dishonorable players
BUGZ aka Warloc
Rockstar youth
Lord Dennis
Buck 50

They are a few but the most dishonorable players of All of SOA and all of BD

signed
ICE of Ice Battle Station

Post subject: Re: RAR Relic
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Last edited by bridgetown on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

did SOA backstab.. i guess not.
Bugz has been Little buddy's with CE and NAM since the start yes..
and i guess we planned (with we i mean bugz and nam + ce) to share the Reward ranks with eachother.

ferther abour the relic.
when Blue was in hands with the Relic the soa leader said clearly to all members that blue could hold the relic cause of Friendly Relation ships.. The whole world has been making Hate broadcasts about Soa.. mostly about Bugz.. (that was also the last time bugz played on E3)

those hate BR's included Rar and WN members.
i remember have lost Gates/raders and recource outposts to Rar & WN members..
still the ops i have lost were not that much to declear a war.. only if you want a war.

once Rar took over the Relic from blue. i think Bugz felt Free game and saw a chance to optain a new relic.. A Reson for a war...
cause Nam wanted to have Rar dead anyway cause of the Smal Spamming attack in the russian and asia area's was it also easyer to make that stap.

we had a Reson to attack Rar.
we had the rank 1 alliance on owr side.
we could uptain a Relic..
then the move is made very fast.

so to defend Bugz i wanna say to rar and others that have suffered cause of this action, that bugz hasnt done anything wrong.. this is not a backstap. (still he could give a 100 tick time to let this know, but he wsnt needed for cause of the outpost lose 100th of ticks before that)
so i call this all fear

BESIDE THIS ALL...

and there i choose JT side.. and the side i would choose.
Bugz is like the mafia boss. it is you take it and you take it all. you do everything in benefit for yourself.
if there is a relic you take it.. if there are 100 crystals then you take all 100 crystals. withouth sharring it with the sub.

well you play battledawn you learn other people.. people you gonna trust.. people that you gonna like. people that become your friends.. just this morning i was talking with a friend i know from battledawn that said he met a person in america that he had met on battledawn and they togherer have been visiting eachother (hes from india, and went for a week to stay at that guy house).. (just saying)

the reson i asked and kept asking Soa to attack 14oC is cause i wanted to libirate all WN members. there were some members in WN that i liked and that were my friends. on that moment 14oC were stronger then us so not much people like include bugz didnt want to go in war with them cause they thouth we would die. (after all we done it.. we won. dsnt matter who won but what i try to say is)

cause you start to learn eachother and become eachother friends. you do things for eachother. not cause it benefits yourself.. but cause your friends. and cause you respect eachother.. and cause you know that if you help them. they will help you out later to.. you you help killing them. know that they will help kill you later to.

just remind the names.. when some of Rar see bugz hanging around on a world just kill him cause you know he would kil you to.
and if you see a friend in a alliance on a other world help eachother to get higher..

so like JT already done.. remember there names. and pay them back later..

* by this one i already say to bugz that im not gonna conqour ice of battle sation. bugz told me i had to conqour him to proof my loyalty to SOA.. well im not loyal enough to conqour my friends.. or better, to conqour my enemy's....

*get on knee*
*get a ring*
Bugz. would u like to marry me. and be my wife till the Death comes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

still bugz hvnt made 1 mass about asking people to stop making these discusting broadcasts.. every soa member is saying crap and bad stuff about others.. "ow ow we are so great" "haha your girlfriend likes me even more then you"

and more 100th of these kind of messages..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

look... that is ware loyalty. friendship. and trust stand up.
that is why i like SOA also much more then BT and all other alliance's ive been in. you can realy trust eachother..
100% sure im gonna join them agian cause of the love that the people in the team give me.. they like my comedy.. they like me... best alliance ever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 am 
Captain
Captain

lol if only i knew what the rest of those words are. funny :)

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal

bridgetown wrote:
ice you and rar are notorious liars dont lie too the general public u were marked blue up until the point i attacked you even after texas rangers threats in the bc and after my whole allaince basically hated me for not attacking you after being sapmmed and loosing our gates in asia TOO WN CONSTANTLY i decided im going too come and deal with the remaining wn resistance in asia which i informed tda of this move after he messaged me i then was asleep in my bed and got numerous text from my alliance too come online urgently after which i did and every one is saying rar is nuking us mark them hostile kangaroos exact words ask wanderer and kangaroo both TRUSTED members of me and ffstkn so dont say i backstabb you you panic thinking i came too attack you and attacked first and i gave you what you were looking fro not my fault you put your units on the relic all the same we can have a rematch on that same relic i respect ffstkn and thats the only reason im here explaining this situation state FACTS and dont lie ive never backstabb and keep my word ffstkn has been around from the time i played my first era and he can tell you if he wish too speak on my behlaf i may have a temper but not backstabb bugz- aka warloc

Darius, I do not lie. the fact remains, Rockstar Youth attacked first, assuming we were taking the Relic from Blue, instead of asking either Blue or Me, he attacked under Blue Flag, We Defended as anyone would do, and because we defended we are to blame, we are the liars, did you once contact blue or us to ask what was happening? no you did not! You are the one here that is dishonest in your statements, we did not panic, we sent you messages and BC that blue gave us the Relic, you purely disregarded and intentionally refused to listen to us for your own benefit to Gain the Relic, See your so pathetic thinking you can change peoples views of RAR and Me with your made up stories that only benefit you.

Darius I have not heard you once say you are going to give Blue their Relic
Back, after all you attack RAR on behalf of Blue, you have no intentions of giving the Relic to Blue, your intentions only lie with betraying Allied alliances who put their trust in your hands so you can win a few Reds and think your great, oh you are great you lost allied and many friendships forever, you stooped to the lowest level anyone can get too here in BD as a player as a commander you have shown the World you are shameful, disreputable, discreditable, degrading, ignominious, ignoble, blameworthy, contemptible, despicable, reprehensible, shabby, shoddy, sordid, sorry, base, low, improper, unseemly, unworthy; unprincipled, unscrupulous, corrupt, untrustworthy, treacherous, traitorous; informal shady, dirty; literary perfidious; archaic scurvy. your a real winner be proud.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

and look http://i55.tinypic.com/2rrotv4.png RAR tried to convert SOA subs into their own

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

HERE RAR READ IT AND WEEP http://i55.tinypic.com/2rrotv4.png

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

that's low RAR trying to blackmail someone sick from liver failure. you guys should be ashamed of ICE of battle station

I have half a mind to post here what he's been messaging to me but I've already forwarded it to Seth

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next