It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elements
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 am 
Captain
Captain

I have nothing against what SYN did, just the Elements for accepting. How theyve fallen from what I intended them to be

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

GerberBaby1 wrote:
I have nothing against what SYN did, just the Elements for accepting. How theyve fallen from what I intended them to be

Uhmmm... wasn't it Punto's idea?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Everyone claims that it was their idea, from my (limited) experience.
Anyway, I actually agree with Gerber on this one. Although I would also say that there was still a small chance of the Elements winning, if they actually woke up and crushed SYN.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

branabus wrote:
Anyway, I actually agree with Gerber on this one. Although I would also say that there was still a small chance of the Elements winning, if they actually woke up and crushed SYN.

It was Puntos idea. I am still in contact to him..shouting with him that his idea costs me hours of sleep :)

And no, Bran.
It was wind, fire, water, earth, thunder, ice, rain, 11, ... at the beginning.
Why the heck should they crush us AFTER we did a NAP?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

branabus wrote:

No, it was mine. Punto and MiG proposed an initial idea. During that idea was the first ceasefire. Their basic idea consisted of AL handing over their relics to us and becoming a sub of UTM. As you can expect AL were insulted and that idea fell through and the ceasefire ended. I was the one who spent hours drafting the second proposal. I sent it it to MiG for his apporval and I was the one who messaged it to everyone in AL, I was the one who responded to their questions and argued over it. Punto's and MiG's idea completely failed. But you know what. If they want credit for the Elements I am inclined to give it to them. I dont really want credit for them.

The elements were only supposed to be 4 alliances ERTH, FIRE, WIND, WATR. There was not supposed to be 8 subs and a main. However at the start of the era FiRe was left without a leader. Against my request I was breifly handed control of FiRe by Shadow. I tried to stop what I couldnt. W1ND (i dunno what they are called now was formed along with other subs) I openly said that they didnt belong to us. But WIND kept forming them. I then relinquished command of FiRe and quit the era. I went over to join NATO to hep my buddy Defender for a little while however, I soon went inactive and had to leave. It is my understanding that NATO soon started kicking and conquering members aafter that and fell apart.

The Elements are a twisted image of what they were intended to be. 4 Strong alliances turned into 1 main filled with cheaters and 8 farm alliances.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I wasnt involved in the Elements forming etc, but punto proposed to SYN as well, that we all be a part of a big empire, and take turns winning eras. SYN rejected that, since we felt that would kill eras and there would be no competition. After AL went inactive in the fight against UTM, I remember reading that Haven drafted the final NAP terms based on puntos ideas etc, under which the 2 alliances along with UTM subs will form 4 alliances - ERTH, WIND, FIRE and WATR. This is what I know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

puntos ideas and mine held similarities I agree and they resulted in similar endings however the original proposal MiG abd punto made was a huge insult to AL. They demanded the handover of all of the relics and the xtals of 6 AL players. MiG and I live literally on opposite sides of the world so I was unaware of him asking you guys to join as well but I personally would have been against it. I hate subs, even if it is just one alliance. I disliked them from the start. The only reason I had ERTH, WIND, WATR and FIRE created in the draft is because it was the only way I could garuntee us a win that era and I had to make it seem like we werent leaving those who didnt join FIRE out to dry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

GerberBaby1 wrote:
It is my understanding that NATO soon started kicking and conquering members aafter that and fell apart.

Not quite true... NATO had a bunch of inactive players and individuals. Not teamplayers at all. I tried to turn them into teamplayers, but I failed. Promised them red tokens (how dispicable...) if they proved to be good active teamplayers, not sniping each other. Proved to be great network builders. Proved to be great defenders.. And proved to follow in mass attacks...
It turned out wrong. You can't shape a teamplayer. It should be inside you.
The model I used is not new. It is used before in other allies. I don't know if it worked there..
There was no teamspirit, and what would you do if you read on allychat that some player says he will join the elements? I kicked him, and let the others take his xtls. The elements were recruiting, and one after the other left NATO. Not always very decent, so if not, we attacked him. The way El Coqui left was decent, and we didn't harm him.. Soon NATO became a 2 member ally. In fact, I was the only one active. Haven was busy with after school activities he said, so at last I kicked him too and became the outcast of M4, where SYN made a fool of me many times... They couldn't stop mocking me, and to be honest I wasn't a priest too because of that..
For me, non-solo servers are over. I won't play them ever again because of the annoyance allies bring me.. I don't have this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) in the solo worlds, and I love it.. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

What a big confusion here.. he he... so let me put some light in the subject of elements creation.

At that time i was playing also in Earth server against FEAR and realise that the only possible way to defeat them it will be to have several alliances playing togheter, so in every general boost there will be 48 players enjoing it (if someone remember in that server there was one general boost every day).
So i propose the idea of one coalition to several players and the idea was to go fight FEAR.
Anthony and Mig was the first ones to understand my idea and many other players help and actually develop that idea much faster that i will be able to do it, haven always was very active and actually he was one of the ones that made it happen, but there was many players embrassing this idea, i will not even mencion none so i do not forget no one.

So, elements was NEVER INTENDED TO BE ONE MAIN ALLIANCE, Elements was to be 4 equal alliances and the winner of every ear was to be determined in one established tick by the number of reliqs that every alliance have.
Yes, Elements confederation had one Constituition and rules aplied to any alliance that intended to join, all was wroted but never puted in practise.

Elements was destined to go out of Mars server and conquer Earth servers, we gave the name for that operation "Mars invasion"...

So i bealive that actually Elements was work of many people and no one can take credit for it.

I have been fighting for several brother alliances since long time when i was in UTMe and get every days mails asking me to move to the main... i bealive that several strong alliances are a better choice that one super alliance because allow one alliance to be fighting while others rebuild. The idea of one main alliance canibalising the best players of others is strategically wrong (thats my point of view).
I bealive that what decide the winner in every wars are the rebuild rate not the individual power of any alliance... but once more... i could be wrong :)

What i ask to everyone its... do you guys imagine all the active players of M4 invading one Earth server on one coordinated assault?
The strategy and army movements should be awessome to see... that was my dream since several eras a go :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

yap element only
FIRE,WIND,EARTH,WATR
but not all of them play on this era like fire and earth...if not it could be more interesting
and nap with syn too long after 10 relic release and most of main player focus on E2 .its not like last era when i in UTMe and UTM war start early.
And thank to all for a war espesially SYN and element...
i have make the great thing last 6 month in BD(1 tick/hrs) and BG(3 tick/hrs).Without buy red token...i like blue:)
ITS TIME FOR ME TO REST
GOOD BYE ALL

always remember me as
DEDEK

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next