It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SNN vs GIFT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

GIFT sure have the upper hand, but SNN sure won't make this easy. BRs & talks go here.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

Post subject: Re: SNN vs GIFT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

No kidding! You're doing very well for yourself Ferr3t!

Looks like I'm on the side of GIFT in this one since I'm hanging out in the Christmas section. Maybe I'll learn something in the days ahead.

Seems to be pretty early to have an epic battle but I won't judge.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Ferr3t wrote:
I see two things that are a little odd with your post..

1. "Attack us?" Kane, about 150 ticks ago we defended our territory by attacking one tiny OP that you placed within 15 ticks of our hive. (No troops were lost) What did you expect us to do? Roll over and allow you to dominate? :roll:

150 ticks ago? That was tick 43, don't exaggerate. It was not long ago. We expanded peacefully and didn't touch anything of yours. You put yourself in the center of the map, so expecting 15 ticks of exclusion is ridiculous. An absence of attacking is not rolling over, it's simply sharing.

We share Africa with R, I see no reason why SNN thinks they can be more selfish. You bit off more than you can chew, that is your fault. If you thought it through better you would not attack and antagonize an alliance you couldn't stand against comfortably in war if your aggression were met with aggression like we are seeing now.

Ferr3t wrote:
2. Less insulting than our last offer? If anything, you were insulting with your request of no boundaries (allowing you to walk right up to our hive) while we were being perfectly reasonable, allowing you the WHOLE western hemisphere to expand to.

Really, you could have had your east secure while you dominated the west.. Why I wonder? Who knows.. Maybe you consider us a threat now that PHE are no longer useless?

I'll create a new topic for the war now. ;)

You offered a 1000 tick NAP to keep us out of Asia, that is insulting because I told you a split between Africa/Asia was not something I could agree too but you simply offered it again. If you wanted us out of Asia you should have offered us something we wanted, not reoffered something we already declined.

I don't consider SNN a threat, but I will not be told where I can't expand to. I am the type who prefers sharing territory than splitting it. If you want to keep us out, you have to fight us, which you did. That attack is now being met with our response. I hope it was worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Say what you like, Kane. As you asked - if we feel like re-considering your offer we will. In the mean time, do not expect us to make this easy for you.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ferr3t wrote:
Say what you like, Kane. As you asked - if we feel like re-considering your offer we will. In the mean time, do not expect us to make this easy for you.

I'm sure it won't be easy, but likewise you seem to be putting yourself into a tight spot Ferr3t. BOLD MOVES!!!
I wonder... will it be worth it. It could be that you both hurt one another and PHE or some other top alliance takes over. Gotta watch that you know.

Surprised that you guys attacked a GIFT outpost at all. Seems like a bad idea all around.

Btw why is 15 ticks considered a standard radius?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Well, GIFT had both Americas, Antarctica, Asia and Africa to expand to while SNN only had Asia.

We like to own some territory for ourselves, just like GIFT.

No, 15 ticks aren't the stranded radius, they vary depending on circumstances. ;)

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Still it is not up for you to decide where we expand. Putting up a wall to us does not channel GIFT elsewhere... it beckons us to knock it down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

psg188 wrote:
Still it is not up for you to decide where we expand. Putting up a wall to us does not channel GIFT elsewhere... it beckons us to knock it down.

*facepalm*

and you were sounding so reasonable up until now Constancy! :lol:

I can't help but approve of the spirit though :)

The only question is, Did SNN calculate your personality into their actions when they offered you a deal you had to refuse?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

lol

I still think I am reasonable. I felt like the world is for everyone to share unless there was some kind of diplomatic agreement in place to split up territories.

We had no such agreement with SNN, and therefore they had no right to tell us to stay out of Asia.

Instead of negotiating to acquire such a deal, they attacked us. The current situation is our response to those attacks. I'm not being spiteful, merely defending GIFT's interests regarding our right to expand where we want to.

If anyone wants to limit our expansion they have two options.

1. Negotiate a deal with us by offering something worth more to GIFT than the territory you want us to keep out of.
2. Attack us if we try to enter.

SNN picked #2 and this is the result.

Skwrel has been against me several times, he should know my personality by now. I don't respond well to bullying, threats, or attacks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

psg188 wrote:
I still think I am reasonable. I felt like the world is for everyone to share unless there was some kind of diplomatic agreement in place to split up territories.

We had no such agreement with SNN, and therefore they had no right to tell us to stay out of Asia.

I actually 100% agree with this. :|

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next