It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: F5 - Five man alliances
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

suite wrote:
@Empire: you definitely broke the nap, GRCE moved in a lot of army to our reloc point.
After that TROY moved 21 squads right next to our hive, probably 5 ticks far.
So dont talk bs. ;)

You wanna tell me you are not afraid? You offered TeaR rank3, if they join you as allies lol.

and ROME is playing cat&mouse with us, 5 of them vs 3 of us lol... That I would call skill!
you maybe thought this era would be easy, but we will turn it into your grave ;)

Anyway... letz have fun... we do actually ;)

to be honest. its like 3 of them vs 3 of you. not much of my army are there.
well 1/3 of my army. if i bring my whole army. ill outnumber you

GRCE bring Armies to your Reloc OPs to kill TCW/Toxic Angel before joining SAWS. is that Breaking the NAP? O.o trying to conquer someone before they got a flag of allied alliance

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:04 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hi All :P

SAWS... the only reason GRCE was ever close to u guys at all was coz we wanted to kill Toxic Angel as we were already in a war with TCW... the fact tht u were willing to take TCW under your wing while they were warring us, doesn't tht mean u broke the NAP??? We could have finished taking your reloc ops in 3 ticks flat... all trace of SAWS frm tht particular island would have been gone... but instead we retreated after we saw Toxic Angel join SAWS HONORING the peace treaty.... well war is war.... but its your paranoid mentality which will eventually lead to your downfall... oh well enough said... less talk more work :) cya on the battlefield... looking for a good fight regardless of the outcome.... Gluck my fellow allies ROME and TROY :)

Winning Alliances - TLA F2, DETH F6, Milk/FPM M2, SoFe M3, HaHa M1, BoS F1

Families Associated with:- TLA, DETH, HaHa, BoS, FPM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

after few days.
here whats happen:
Enjoy :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 am 
Private
Private

Yeah wonderful to see how many people you need to take out 1 person :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

disasterspeaks wrote:

its strategy game :roll:
stop Crying and lets have some actions
and wonderfull too that OKE, SAWS and TeaR bring their armies to spam our Campsite where we build units but once they land to the island. they realize that its late and they will sleep so they move back. what a waste of Resources XD
and ohhh. it took SAWS, OKE and TeaR but still nothing happened but SAWS units got killed =/

the saddest part? SAWS tickled me. well, killed almost 100 of my armor units. wait. thats huge! XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 am 
Private
Private

disasterspeaks wrote:

Less QQ more pew pew

Demon-

aka Emperor Of F3 (ISKC)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

EmperorOfGV wrote:
disasterspeaks wrote:

Less QQ more pew pew

Demon-

aka Emperor Of F3 (ISKC)

this guy is lucky he is in my team :lol: XD
jk HAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:11 am 
Private
Private

gino948 wrote:
its strategy game :roll:
stop Crying and lets have some actions
and wonderfull too that OKE, SAWS and TeaR bring their armies to spam our Campsite where we build units but once they land to the island. they realize that its late and they will sleep so they move back. what a waste of Resources XD
and ohhh. it took SAWS, OKE and TeaR but still nothing happened but SAWS units got killed =/

the saddest part? SAWS tickled me. well, killed almost 100 of my armor units. wait. thats huge! XD

Well I was against those actions but whatever it wasn't my decision to make. Oh well you learn from mistakes people say. Besides why stress over a game?

And one more thing... About GRCE leader. Since he isn't enough of a man and come talk to me about the problem he obviously has with me could you tell me maybe? All I see him do is whining and throw Toxic Angel in. And I have no idea what its all about o.O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 am 
Private
Private

lol.. Boasting before a war is over is just... well sad. Finish the war, Then do all the boasting you like, eh? There's always a chance you won't win so you could end up looking rather foolish.

The empire as far as I'm concerned is all pretty much the one alliance with different factions.. Although it is a low way of winning i suppose the ends justify the means and I myself won't say that I wouldn't stoop to the same level.

As to the matter of 'skill' which seems to pop up quite often, lets be honest, although a smart move by having three alliances work together to win, it does seem to give the impression that this is whats needed for you to win ergo, the impression of a lesser skill level. At the same time I do not question that the empire has skill but their tactics would lead most to question the quantity of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

psychocookie wrote:
lol.. Boasting before a war is over is just... well sad. Finish the war, Then do all the boasting you like, eh? There's always a chance you won't win so you could end up looking rather foolish.

The empire as far as I'm concerned is all pretty much the one alliance with different factions.. Although it is a low way of winning i suppose the ends justify the means and I myself won't say that I wouldn't stoop to the same level.

As to the matter of 'skill' which seems to pop up quite often, lets be honest, although a smart move by having three alliances work together to win, it does seem to give the impression that this is whats needed for you to win ergo, the impression of a lesser skill level. At the same time I do not question that the empire has skill but their tactics would lead most to question the quantity of it.

oh, another one crying. as said. TeaR, EGPT, OKE and subs and SAWS vs Empires. and GRCE is so slow that they cant even help us in war so its TROY and ROME only. O.o stop Crying, it wont help. and it requires skill to hunt an active guy like Cranky .. and yeah! a friend of our enemy of course made a colony and tried to spammed us. but FAILED. Dirty Tactics eh?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next