It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: The Tellytubby Army v Angels of Death
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ok so recently Angels of Death have been attempting to manipulate allies against us. It worked in the beginning. TRL and Dom turned on us. However I got the Dom players to stage a coup and the Dom leader was kicked. Together I, Angel, and Santa reached an agreement. The two of them would join TTA, The rest of Dom would disolve and TRL would take the players the wanted into their alliance.

While this was all going on Kayisnee and Kestherboy from AoD had relocated away after we coordinated attacks on them and moved by our hive constructing a TB. Kayisnee had a fairly klarge army. Red tokens are very effective early in the era. None of save Ramik and Cinth could probably defeat him 1 on 1 at the time so we let him have free reign. He attacked me first 8 squads incoming full. I let him win. We moved our troops off my hive and reclaimed as many of my conquers as we could. except he went for Saskue this time with 11 squads after he had time to boost again and the mass boost again. Once again we moved out of the way. He claimed another xtal and some more conquers. Lastly he got Rasy who was offline and didn't save his troops. He got 2 xtals there. He then made the mistake of getting greedy and attacking again. Saskue and I moved our troops to Shadow who he was attacking at the time. Shadow had his troops also. Kayisnee was smart enough to scout 1 tick ahead however as soon as the scout died we had Rob gate his army in. Kayisnees army was destroyed. Even though he has some of our xtal the loss of his army was worth it. He dropped from rank 3 to rank 22.

Now we are taking out the TB with kesthers troops in there. We offered AoD the chance to get out safely they turned it down. enjoy the chrystals you got while you have them :D

Ok, so after kayisnee lost all of his troop. We attacked the Training Base he had up that contained kesther's troops. Pnantera has snet me a message saying that it will take AoD less then a day for kayisnee and kestherboy to get their "100 Inf" back. So i thought since he can't count I'd post some math here. Here is what we killed combined in both Battle Reports.

35 Ranged mechs
25 Armored Mechs

111 Ranged Inf
79 Damage inf
83 Armored inf

This is equivalent to 708.5 Armored Infantry in cost. So 70850 metal at the minimum probably more when you factor overhead. Plus the 2k oil the TB and the oil for the mechs that AoD just lost. I'd like to see them make that in 48 ticks between two players. Not counting overhead that would take. Combined those two players would have to be making 1476 metal every tick. Now this is NOT counting overhead. it is probably more at 1600-1800 that they would have to make every tick. For some reason I highly doubt that Pantera is telling the truth. Either that or she can't count.

It requires 709 workers for those units assuming of course that they did not rush any. Plus the 15 for the Training Base so 724 at the minimum. In order for them to make that up they will have to make 362 every batch which is 24 ticks. Which I highly doubt they can to but hey maybe AoD is more powerful at Rank 4 then we thought.

Last edited by GerberBaby1 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Tellytubby Army v Angels of Death
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I might add that i was the genius who told Rob to gate after the spam BUT i took a risk because he would have jammed me and the outcome would have been different. Also i told Rob what units to build to ensure our victory and it worked out perfectly.

TTA FTW

Oh forgot to say i was leading the attack not Haven :P he wasn't online even though he makes it seems like it was all him :DDD

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Last edited by ShadowReaperX on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 pm 
Private
Private

loll we rule !!! i could take his army.... but never tried though !!

[AL - OI - EVIL - H1N1 - DR]

Best rank: 1
Best power: 582
Best crystal: 491
Best score: 18640
Best relics: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

hey tazmoo here we will win ;)

Taz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ownage :)

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm 
Private
Private

jaja I am a new member :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:38 pm 
Private
Private

So what's the point of this forum o.O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 pm 
Captain
Captain

ShadowReaperX wrote:
I might add that i was the genius who told Rob to gate after the spam BUT i took a risk because he would have jammed me and the outcome would have been different. Also i told Rob what units to build to ensure our victory and it worked out perfectly.

TTA FTW

Oh forgot to say i was leading the attack not Haven :P he wasn't online even though he makes it seems like it was all him :DDD

Shadow lol you just try and take all the credit. We knew he was going for you foff the bat thats why saskue and I sent before I went offline. And I did get him to pull back from Rasy twice. It was a team effort. Without all of us it wouldn't have worked.

Except for Saskue :P

disasterspeaks wrote:
So what's the point of this forum o.O

The point of this thread is to talk about everything that goes on in M2 this era. Whether it is talking smack to alliances, posting Battle Reports, chatting with other people, Talking about current wars going on for instance the ones earlier were our battles with AoD. But FMJ and 420 may enter a war and then they would keep us up to date on the happenings of that war.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What..
Guys, Its not even tick 200 yet. Clam your horses. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Kentaro is amazing.... just sayin xD
and can kick haven or shadows butt anyday ;)
haha

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next