It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: LEGENDS OF THE ELEMENTS- Fall and rise of Heros
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thought i might publish a bit of a story for Element VS SYN here it goes..its short but i hope to add more later on if i have time for it.well enjoy

CHAPTER ONE
Greenfield lifts her head into the sky and watches the smoke rising in the distance.Time to hide she decides mounting her bike."Troops we need to retreat ASAP,No chance we can stand up against the element onslaught" she shouts into the helmet mic as she sped across the desert.

CHAPTER TWO
Michael observes the movement of his enemy through his electrobinoculars."Enemy is moving top speed through the desert,possibly fleeing to some safe location." he smiles looking over to Dedek. "Not a surprise" replies Dedek throwing a food capsule to Michael.

There little chat is suddenly broken by a distant explosion. Michael looks back into his electrobinoculars to see the cause of it."Enemy bike seems to have broken down.....well more like blown up totally" explains Michael with a big grin."If thats the state of the enemy generals bike,i wonder what junk the rest of their little army is made up of" Dedek replies turning to the holo comm....

CHAPTER THREE
"Just great! Why does this happen to me every time?" mutters Greenfield kicking the bikes side with her boot. "Freebird! Can u pick me up? Iv got a broken bike" Greenfield shouts into her comm over the howl of the desert wind.
"Now? I thought you said to cuddle up with someone till the element general came and knocked on the door....besides all i have is the tricycle my granny gave me for my fifth birthday.It will take sometime to get to you." replies Freebird with a sleepy voice. "I don't care what i said,i want you to pick me up withing two days time" Greenfield shouts out into her comm.

"OK boss, But can i pick up a few balloons before starting out? I like balloons with my tricycle ..........." the rest of the speech is lost as Greenfield smashes her helmet on a nearby rock.

Greenfield watches as the sunsets over the horizon, remembering how much she was afraid of the dark.and mommy promised i want be alone in the dark, ever

CHAPTER FOUR
Bullets whistled past him as Krazuhl ran through the SYN base, searching for the two enemy generals hiding there.Suddenly he slows down at the entrance to the command center, listening the voices coming from behind the door..

"No no Hatter! you place the barrel end of the gun towards the enemy.And no you cant use an axe to fight, this is a new age of guns." explains Dees as he ready him self for the coming fight. He looks up in alarm towards Hatter and corrects his friend again. "Hatter! you look towards the entrance door,not at the far end wall!!".

Krazuhl could not help smiling at the stupidity of his enemies,before going through the door.He quickly shoots Dees who was still showing Hatter how to shoot. He could see the horror on his enemies face as the bullets went cleanly throw the chest.

Hatter had never been more frightened than this,to watch his enemy close up on him, with only but one aim. He could see the still body of his comrade lying on the floor besides his killer. Hatter looks straight into the enemies eyes.It was the last thing he so before darkness took him.

Last edited by DARKLIGHTER on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: LEGENDS OF THE ELEMENTS- Fall of the SYN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm 
Private
Private

SO EPIC! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

wonder what will happen to Greenfield,i try to make it memorable.. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 am 
Captain
Captain

Pls delete this post

Last edited by GerberBaby1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:lol: man its already a gal. besides its a story man.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

:D nice

dedek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

haha :lol:

I wonder also what will happen to me .. :P Continue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am 
Captain
Captain

DARKLIGHTER wrote:
:lol: man its already a gal. besides its a story man.

srry am reading this on my PS3 which has the letters pretty blurry misread it as "he"

I get u may have intended it not to come off as slandary to SYN or maybe its just me but thats how I am picking it up. Ordinarily I may have found this funny but I have gotten almost no sleep and Im already annoyed by all the stuff posted in the Elements thread

My apologies guess I just went on a mini rant. sirry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thanks guyx, its Fall of SYN becuase im in the elements and thats what we want this era. The story is intended to make it more fun instead of the tension. you should see what happens to some of the elements as well.its not just SYN im making a joke at. will post the rest when iv finished :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:17 am 
Captain
Captain

DARKLIGHTER wrote:
thought i might publish a bit of a story for Element VS SYN here it goes..its short but i hope to add more later on if i have time for it.well enjoy

CHAPTER ONE
Greenfield lifts her head into the sky and watches the smoke rising in the distance.Time to hide she decides mounting her bike."Troops we need to retreat ASAP,No chance we can stand up against the element onslaught" she shouts into the helmet mic as she sped across the desert.

CHAPTER TWO
Michael observes the movement of his enemy through his electrobinoculars."Enemy is moving top speed through the desert,possibly fleeing to some safe location." he smiles looking over to Dedek. "Not a surprise" replies Dedek throwing a food capsule to Michael.

There little chat is suddenly broken by a distant explosion. Michael looks back into his electrobinoculars to see the cause of it."Enemy bike seems to have broken down.....well more like blown up totally" explains Michael with a big grin."If thats the state of the enemy generals bike,i wonder what junk the rest of their little army is made up of" Dedek replies turning to the holo comm....

CHAPTER THREE
"Just great! Why does this happen to me every time?" mutters Greenfield kicking the bikes side with her boot. "Freebird! Can u pick me up? Iv got a broken bike" Greenfield shouts into her comm over the howl of the desert wind.
"Now? I thought you said to cuddle up with someone till the element general came and knocked on the door....besides all i have is the tricycle my granny gave me for my fifth birthday.It will take sometime to get to you." replies Freebird with a sleepy voice. "I don't care what i said,i want you to pick me up withing two days time" Greenfield shouts out into her comm.

"OK boss, But can i pick up a few balloons before starting out? I like balloons with my tricycle ..........." the rest of the speech is lost as Greenfield smashes her helmet on a nearby rock.

Greenfield watches as the sunsets over the horizon, remembering how much she was afraid of the dark.and mommy promised i want be alone in the dark, ever

CHAPTER FOUR
Bullets whistled past him as Krazuhl ran through the SYN base, searching for the two enemy generals hiding there.Suddenly he slows down at the entrance to the command center, listening the voices coming from behind the door..

"No no Hatter! you place the barrel end of the gun towards the enemy.And no you cant use an axe to fight, this is a new age of guns." explains Dees as he ready him self for the coming fight. He looks up in alarm towards Hatter and corrects his friend again. "Hatter! you look towards the entrance door,not at the far end wall!!".

Krazuhl could not help smiling at the stupidity of his enemies,before going through the door.He quickly shoots Dees who was still showing Hatter how to shoot. He could see the horror on his enemies face as the bullets went cleanly throw the chest.

Hatter had never been more frightened than this,to watch his enemy close up on him, with only but one aim. He could see the still body of his comrade lying on the floor besides his killer. Hatter looks straight into the enemies eyes.It was the last thing he so before darkness took him.

Seeing a post like this gave me a tiny sliver of hope for this game again. Well played good sir.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next