It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Making Friends
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It didnt help a whole lot considering we had lost plenty to JSF and GanG during the night b4 i opened the messages, but i was still able to prepare for RPDS and HT.

And as for the m2 incident you spoke of, well then he wasn't a vary good friend was he? the contact i had in the e3 case had been with me since i started. and to put this simply, if hes willing to risk all that to help me, do you really think hes going to just go against me anytime soon? not unless i do something mean to him...

F6- LIS, ABEL
E3- DIP, DKS
Best rank: 7
Most power: 152
Most crystals: 118

Dont forget the BUNNEH!
(\ (\
(^=^)
(_(")(")

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

Exactly my point. The notification gave u nothing.

And Essence was with them from the beginning he was with them for 4 eras and he IS a great friend. Betrayal is part of BD it happens and being friends with someone does not stop it.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, i seriously doubt ur gonna be friends after they betray u...

And as for the LIS/GanG incident, it DID help, especially if i had been on to open the messages b4 ur alliance killed several of us, including our best players.

the point im making, is simple. Having friends, can be a huge help in BD. there are always downsides, there are to everything. but then ur simply not making good friends...

A third example, back when i was first starting out, on f6. i was in LIS (back when it was a weak alliance, ranked like 10 max) ABEL, the rank 1 was there. i made friends with a few of their members, SoF, BTG (the leader) etc. they retired, they came back last m3, and i got to join them. we finished 3rd, my first ever top 3 finish. im back with them again this era. So theres another benefit to having friends, i got to join, my idol alliance from when i first started. (and yes, although b4 they retired, LIS and ABEL fought constantly, doesnt mean i didnt like them).

F6- LIS, ABEL
E3- DIP, DKS

Dont forget the BUNNEH!
(\ (\
(^=^)
(_(")(")

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Wat do u mean. Lu Boo betrayed me on F6 and we are buddies still.
Betrayal is part of the game. It shouldn't come between you and friendships. It happens.

And it didn't change the result vs GanG. U were fighting the inevitable. Having friends didnt change that result

Its not hard to finish top 3 tho. I finished top 3 in my first ever era playing,. In fact I consider the era a major failure if I finish below 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, u know LIS. they refuse to settle for below 1, yet dont have the power to finish 1. so finishing top 3 is kinda hard when u wont settle for anything but 1.

As for making friends, there are times where they cant help, but for the most part, its far more helpful to have them, then to not have any.

And just saying, if i got backstabbed, i wouldnt be friends with them. you cant trust them, theres no point in being friends with some1, who is just going to kill you.

F6- LIS, ABEL
E3- DIP, DKS

Dont forget the BUNNEH!
(\ (\
(^=^)
(_(")(")

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2