It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: The Art of Sniping...
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Anarchist69x wrote:
Yup, it's a QQ thread not educational. Keep your silly drama to yourself no reason to define what sniping is and to stay away from doing it when you yourself are doing such acts.

Unbelievable...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:23 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Long time without caming here :)
So... sniping...
Well in reallity that is one problem impossible to solve considering that everyone have diferent lags, i for example have one lag from 20 to 45 seconds, depending on the days. So when one new tick start everyone start attacking, after that they refresh imediatlly and see nothing. But in fact its possible that someone else are also attacking at that moment...
Adding timer maybe will solve alot of sniping, well maybe not solve but for sure will uncover the true snipers :) any way the timer will also suffer from lag... or not... that i do not know :)
I bealive that the only way to solve this question id to have commun sense, talk to other guys and say "ok, you take tis one, i will take the next one" that is what i use to do and use to work.
Now... not about sniping :)
I was in M4 today and it was nice to see so many friends there, hope everyone are having fun, that is what this game is all about :)
Good luck for everyone
Cheers

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

punto666 wrote:
I was in M4 today and it was nice to see so many friends there, hope everyone are having fun, that is what this game is all about :)
Good luck for everyone
Cheers

You wouldn't like to see what you created. Your idea of a "big family" where all are equal went wrong. All are equal but some are more equal then others.
Elements members feel free to comment this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 am 
Corporal
Corporal

gipsy wrote:
punto666 wrote:
Good luck for everyone
Cheers

You wouldn't like to see what you created. Your idea of a "big family" where all are equal went wrong. All are equal but some are more equal then others.
Elements members feel free to comment this.

Start a new topic about this, or add your comment to the elements topic. This has nothing to do with the subject.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Beastyboy wrote:

Start a new topic about this, or add your comment to the elements topic. This has nothing to do with the subject.

So protective of his thread :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3