It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
KrLoS you can talk of hypocrites all you like, Psycho slagged off ARMA in world chat for about 30 mins, then i get a message from their leader telling me he asked ARMA to attack 420 with BO, the ARMA leader laughed at Psycho's demand lmao :P

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 am
Posts: 44
Alright I'm joining this discussion.
This is just pitiful. What happened happened. And unfortunately for BO it happened in 420's favor. And Psycho Trusted me because i have worked with him for many eras and i have been loyal to him every round. I could have taken first many other rounds. in fact. This round, we would have had the first relic. but no. we let you have it cause we were nice and you were our allies and we knew you would get it one way or another. so we backed off and let you get it a whole 100 ticks afterwards. my god.

Also. Thanks Shadow. :D makes me feel good ;) jk jk
I know... i was a bad leader last era. It did seem like i did whatever i wanted to do. but trust me. it was for a cause. i literally couldnt tell others what i was doing and had under my coat. there were new people in the alliance especially you. I know you had contacts with legends. so i kept myself on the down low not to attract too much attention. sorry if the round didnt turn out the way you liked ... but i did what i had to do to get everyone some tokens to fight this round currently. and damn it was worth it. those tokens helped xD

Also SHE. thank you for you kind words. I would have never decided to go and help if it werent for you guys. RPDS and ARMA literally didnt do anything...

And man. do i hate shields :P

The main problem i had with BO was the fact they would not let us have any relics or any crystals on the relics. you were being greedy as all hell. we would attack like 5 relics once they came out. you all said to pull back for your "crystal record"
so we did. we took it and swallowed what we wanted to say. so we let you.
but even more compelling factors was chrono's deep seeded hatred for us for no apparent reason and Psycho being influenced by him.
Ive also heard from various other members other than SHE that you had many discussions of attacking 420.
all of this went into my decision after even BO's own members wanted out.
I decided "if all of this is going wrong. i might as well fix it." so i did.
and i dont regret a thing
thanks SHE
helped a lot

and KrLoS... your a great player. and i respect you along with any other member in BO (except chrono... that rich bastard) and even after you all say you hate me and such. i still respect you all to the fullest. and im very sorry for ruining your round. I just felt a need to show 420 has a voice as well. we are not a trademark 2nd place allinace. we are the masters of our own rank.

thanks all
and once again.
I'm sorry
but then again
I'm not

:) bittersweet feelings here guys, bittersweet...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 am
Posts: 44
BTW shadow.... Naruto is freakin beast. especially itachi.
just sayin xD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 292
Gender: male
kentaro wrote:
BTW shadow.... Naruto is freakin beast. especially itachi.
just sayin xD


Lol most people can't see my avatar but i know itachi is beast :)

_________________
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

2nd Places:420, AL
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:08 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
ShadowReaperX wrote:
kentaro wrote:
BTW shadow.... Naruto is freakin beast. especially itachi.
just sayin xD


Lol most people can't see my avatar but i know itachi is beast :)


People cannot see it in-game because the image is too large i think :S but not sure :)

And thank you again Kentaro, although you did get stuck on shields, without you none of this would have been possible. WOLF and RDPS are what get me, they did not even move towards the BO hive.

However i must disagree about ARMA, they DID help, with my direction (i told them cords radar coverage troop numbers etc) they managed to kill a good 1000 units + the day before this all went down, its cool that you all didn't realise, i hav'nt said anything, but just so you know, they did play a big role in the fall of BO.

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
krlosjoc1 wrote:
wow... well the world will be the judge, and i wont get over it, because of things like that is when you get to know people around you... and i knew you all with this, about telling psychoi, he had no clue AT ALL that you guys were, so he wasnt going to do anything, because then he should have kicked 11 members lol because he didnt know anything, so yeah excuses for your actions... the world will judge

but really congrats to essence, he had it personal with psycho, and shados and haven were the puppets, you 2 guys are so dummies that essence with just words made you betray the own alliance, wow nice essence.... you controlled two dummies people for your own good


Lol KrLoS let the world be the judge, one year from now with new people entering the game. They will look up and all they will seen is that 420 won this era. They probably won't even know BO even participated in this era. KrLoS I GARUNTEE had almost ne1 in BO been invited in on this besides you, Psycho or Jig they would have accepted. Shadow and I rode with the flow of events. Maybe BO could have stood a chance if Shadow and I stayed but not really. 420 was allowed to get ALL their troops in our hive. I told Psycho it was a bad idea in the first place letting them build gates in our hive but he trusted them. If it is a choice between dying with BO or winning with 420 I'll choose winning. No sense in dying a pointless death. As I said noone remembers who comes in second and BO wont even finish that now.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 292
Gender: male
Haven you just stole what i basically said on the FIRST PAGE (last reply)

_________________
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

2nd Places:420, AL
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:11 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
ShadowReaperX wrote:
Haven you just stole what i basically said on the FIRST PAGE (last reply)


Its ok shadow you can take credit for what I say :P

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 pm
Posts: 35
GerberBaby1 wrote:
krlosjoc1 wrote:
wow... well the world will be the judge, and i wont get over it, because of things like that is when you get to know people around you... and i knew you all with this, about telling psychoi, he had no clue AT ALL that you guys were, so he wasnt going to do anything, because then he should have kicked 11 members lol because he didnt know anything, so yeah excuses for your actions... the world will judge

but really congrats to essence, he had it personal with psycho, and shados and haven were the puppets, you 2 guys are so dummies that essence with just words made you betray the own alliance, wow nice essence.... you controlled two dummies people for your own good


Lol KrLoS let the world be the judge, one year from now with new people entering the game. They will look up and all they will seen is that 420 won this era. They probably won't even know BO even participated in this era. KrLoS I GARUNTEE had almost ne1 in BO been invited in on this besides you, Psycho or Jig they would have accepted. Shadow and I rode with the flow of events. Maybe BO could have stood a chance if Shadow and I stayed but not really. 420 was allowed to get ALL their troops in our hive. I told Psycho it was a bad idea in the first place letting them build gates in our hive but he trusted them. If it is a choice between dying with BO or winning with 420 I'll choose winning. No sense in dying a pointless death. As I said noone remembers who comes in second and BO wont even finish that now.


in the 2 entire rounds i've played with you, in none you have won fearly, you betrayed AL in m4 and got into UTM/FiRe

and here in m2... again you betray and win a round, believe me the experienced people dont look for good players, even chrono can be a good player :lol: with a lot of training, what experienced people look is alliance members where they can TRUST without matter if you won 13245134956139456134875634516349143572945780134561745 eras.....

for now i'll be resting of the game getting some blues and waiting for our next encounter... then we'll see who is better, by facing from tick 1 knowing we are enemies... without betraying stealing of anything....


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Posts: 27
Gender: male
Essence: Why not Take the Real screenshots of me.. the ones you took were me snapping off over mistakes that could have been avoided. I snapped of once the whole era!!! shalll i take screenshots of your annoying chats and messages? you try to make people see your point of view your quick to talk but slow to listen...

@Kentaro: You basically overlooked my words and looked at chronologic. If i didn't want you guys with crystals you wouldn't have had nearly 200!!! Stop trying to justify your wrongs with bullsh*t.

@Essence you the guy thats says "I'm Retiring" Wanna get at me? I've probably won more eras than you can count "Kiddo" You do so much talking but you not a man of honor.

@Kentaro: You shouldn't be here.. You already know your faith when i come back.. :l

@Haven and Shadow: "Famous" Because you backstabbed BO? And people won't remember BO? lol.. More people will Remember BO than "SHE"(Yes i invented it) You'll see.

And they'll Remember BO/TbG in the Future when it all goes down.

@Essence You like taking screenshots of attacks on my colony: why didnt you wait for my army to get at my base and slaughter your units then screenshot. -_- Coward..

@Essence again: You say i ranted at you all era? you have it twisted. Your Army Died... Haven's Died... YouSef.. Vito... KrLoS.. I never Kicked or got mad at any of you! I had SYMPATHY.. Too busy getting messages saying "Please don't kick me"


@Haven: Maybe i should have listened to Chronologic and kick you scumm.. Don't forget who kept you in and who stood up for you when you were down.

@All Of You: "You Seem to overlook the good in me and look to the bad of me"

95% of me is good 5% bad.

See you all in 2 eras time when I have you all marked Red/Purple.. When I'm not "Off Guard" Then we'll separate the pros from the noobs..

@KrLoS: Next time... I'll listen. 110% Respect for KrLoS..

As i said.. 2 eras time.. Get at me..

PS. LOL at you getting friends to come and spam my colony..

Pathetic excuse for pro.

Pro? More like Pest.

PSS. THIS IS ME RANTING OFF ESSENCE! :lol: :twisted: 2 eras time...

_________________
~PsYcHo


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl