It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Forming a Alliance Team
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Im forming a team where as we join era's together as one planned ones and etc.

the problem is getting those who want to join it in it. (im just now trying after leading rank 6-2 alliances in my entire BD experince) i've lead Prr on M1 twice first time hit rank 6 second time hit rank 2, lead TEC on m3 and m2 both eras TEC was rank 2, lead Rome and TRA on F4 hit rank 4 (Rome) and TRA hit rank 6, RD rank 4(max rank on E2 now erradicated by HINI on that era thats currently going on), lead Prr on G2 rank 1 (first time my alliance hit rank 1).

so im a very well experinced leader i need a experinced and active team to work with during wars and not during wars we aim to make a name and to win eras (or help rank 1 win the era when we have no place in that era)

if interested you can hit me up in my email ([email protected] or [email protected]) dont use MSN currently.

so hit me up if interested im always online and active.

P.S. i know Prr was created by a different team i didnt know until i brung it to other worlds except F worlds and M worlds so ya dont be blownin me up saying im a copy cat as i didnt know but hey i kept the name alive and will continue too! ;)

UD~F4, Rank 4
TTE~rank 1

Post subject: Re: Forming a Alliance Team
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hey DJ. Erase your contacts, say PM me because Spambots will pick your email up and use it to spam.

Bests: R#12| XTAL# 36| Relics: 1 | Sword of BlitzKriege
Part of: NR | UD | UDX and Former Siggy Maker

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]