It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Facebook account & Battledawn account not reconised
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ive asked the adm. and not gotten any reply plus ive used the link to link the 2 accounts and reported the problem and no reply !!
all i want to do is be able to log in through face book and have access to my Battledawn account but it isnt working .. ? ..its Bugged big time on my end .
any help with this is appreciated ..i had to log on to battledawn seperate from facebook just to be able to post this BTW !! thank you .

Post subject: Re: Facebook account & Battledawn account not reconised
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

RunnerChase wrote:
ive asked the adm. and not gotten any reply plus ive used the link to link the 2 accounts and reported the problem and no reply !!
all i want to do is be able to log in through face book and have access to my Battledawn account but it isnt working .. ? ..its Bugged big time on my end .
any help with this is appreciated ..i had to log on to battledawn seperate from facebook just to be able to post this BTW !! thank you .

I have the same problem. But i can log into battle dawn through facebook but my problem is i cant get the facebook icons to how my friends picture they use on facebook in the game. The facebook icons are lite up but dont load the picture. I have went into app settings in facebook to make sure battle dawn is in that list and it is. Iv removed it and then re-added it. Its not my PC i know that for a fact. I had to reinstall a new windows on it and it still dont work. It worked one time around the time when they added them. Can some one help me figure this problem out so i can see who is who in the game please.

Post subject: Re: Facebook account & Battledawn account not reconised
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

o well no help i guess. unbelievable!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]