It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Why ReS has no talent
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm 
Private
Private

You guys at FF work so hard to abase Resistance, you might be better at the "talking" part (since nobody cares, you are the only one at the forum),
but for now (and for very long time, since the start of this era) the alliance which actually controls the world is Resistance.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

walla wrote:
You guys at FF work so hard to abase Resistance, you might be better at the "talking" part (since nobody cares, you are the only one at the forum),
but for now (and for very long time, since the start of this era) the alliance which actually controls the world is Resistance.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it...?
~
V1rus must have been sharing some of his special stuff with the rest of you guys he wouldn't send me any when I asked him for some =l

AKA Amen
Re: What Are You Doing Right Now?
Arhk wrote:
I reserve my Fifth Amendment right as a US citizen to not incriminate myself.
~

Last edited by Arhk on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 pm 
Private
Private

This forum is filled by your repeating crap your alliance is writing, we don't have here any valuable information, expect that now I understand much better how desperate your alliance,
for the matter I actually thought you (FF) are good alliance, but the more I read your posts the better I understand how poor is your alliance.

With all said, I still wish you good luck, because you gonna need it.

Who is V1rus?

Last edited by walla on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

walla wrote:
This forum is filled by your repeating crap your alliance is writing, we don't have here any valuable information, expect that now I understand much better how desperate your alliance,
for the matter I actually thought you (FF) are good alliance, but the more I read your posts the better I understand how poor is your alliance.

Who is V1rus?

I represent my own personal interest I haven't been with FF long enough for you to judge them only on my behalf but it's nice that my opinion matters that much to you.
~
Hmm desperation you say....? You seem to fit that bill quite nicely-come back with a real rebuttal when you get the nerve..
~
After all you've been desperately trying to search for things to downplay the FF alliance but you've failed. Stop for a second & think before you type you're degrading yourself...

~ I usually go easier but you're alliance is the most scrupulous I've seen yet

AKA Amen
Arhk wrote:
~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i think if we tried here we can really take a look at ReS and there tactics. maybe even do some interesting comparing between some of the top alliances.

I'd like to start with some of my "observations" about ReS. I'l start by giving them credit for there well coordinated attacks sent at FF, but that being said not one of those attacks went forth ( not one.. ) so some could argue that there members just kept getting cold feet and running off. though that remains to be seen.

Really i cant say i really like ReS tactics, in fact i fear that there only means of making war with other top alliances ( or any thing but newcomers . . ) is to find a member of that alliance willing to betray there comrades.

-they did this with both FF, and NWR. maybe more but i have not heard.-

My main theory about ReS is this:
There an alliance that focuses on gathering the highest ranked players they can to obtain first place, then using this as leverage they get people to betray there alliances in order to make it easier for them to take care of there competition, and even though they show great coordination they seem to lack other necessary traits to really take advantage of this. Most of all, they seem to lack the will or at lest the willingness to go in too a real confrontation and heavily depend on betrayal and cheap tricks. gaining most of there power from simple farms, and far weaker alliances.

now I'd like to think that once real pressure is put on them they will crumble easily. i have to suspect that there reliance on betrayal my get them self's betrayed. Though i really don't have enough information at this time to really be sure about that.

-have they even been "really" attacked yet?-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:26 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

walla wrote:

This might sounds silly , but NA and Europa are part of the world.

walla wrote:

Who is V1rus?

To bad "our crap" is correct

Q : Does ReS accept backstabber? A : yes
Q : Is this considert low? A : yes

Ow gasp!
"our crap" is correct!

And a poor allaince? FF won E3A1 , thats says enough , which makes it one of the first alliances to win the round , And ReS? the didn't win a single round.

Now 3 of our players.
Morgan : curruntly one of the best players (2# on E3 , 2# on E2 , etc)
Zal/zul : pretty good , he barely has a ego , *cough* unlike ReS *cough*
Me : i went from 61# to 7# in 1 week , was the first GoA of E4.

Yes , where very poor.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LastGreen wrote:
i think if we tried here we can really take a look at ReS and there tactics. maybe even do some interesting comparing between some of the top alliances.

I'd like to start with some of my "observations" about ReS. I'l start by giving them credit for there well coordinated attacks sent at FF, but that being said not one of those attacks went forth ( not one.. ) so some could argue that there members just kept getting cold feet and running off. though that remains to be seen.

Really i cant say i really like ReS tactics, in fact i fear that there only means of making war with other top alliances ( or any thing but newcomers . . ) is to find a member of that alliance willing to betray there comrades.

-they did this with both FF, and NWR. maybe more but i have not heard.-

My main theory about ReS is this:
There an alliance that focuses on gathering the highest ranked players they can to obtain first place, then using this as leverage they get people to betray there alliances in order to make it easier for them to take care of there competition, and even though they show great coordination they seem to lack other necessary traits to really take advantage of this. Most of all, they seem to lack the will or at lest the willingness to go in too a real confrontation and heavily depend on betrayal and cheap tricks. gaining most of there power from simple farms, and far weaker alliances.

now I'd like to think that once real pressure is put on them they will crumble easily. i have to suspect that there reliance on betrayal my get them self's betrayed. Though i really don't have enough information at this time to really be sure about that.

-have they even been "really" attacked yet?-

I believe they also had an IND to attempt a betrayal upon joining them...
~

walla wrote:
Who is V1rus?

Take a good look at this line he has the audacity to lie to us...
~ Deception is only a good tool if you don't get caught.

~ Sorry double post mod just merge it or sumthin'

AKA Amen
Arhk wrote:
~

Last edited by Gaurav on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merging Two Posts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 am 
Private
Private

Arhk wrote:
I represent my own personal interest I haven't been with FF for you to judge them only on my behalf but it's nice that my opinion matters that much to you.

Find me 1 human being that don't care about his reputation,

Arhk wrote:
Hmm desperation you say....? You seem to fit that bill quite nicely-come back with a real rebuttal when you get the nerve..
After all you've been desperately trying to search for things to downplay the FF alliance but you've failed. Stop for a second & think before you type you're degrading yourself...
i made 2 (3 now) replies and made...
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=1208
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=890
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=1135
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=892
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=984
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=951

and that's only at the forum :).

Arhk wrote:
~ I usually go easier but you're alliance is the most scrupulous I've seen yet
You are invited to vote for us at http://www.battledawnalliances.com.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW........ More replies? Keep
you are actually calling us backstabber, no one else did, taking member from HOSTILE alliance is not a backstab since we have no agreements at all,

Backstabbing - betrayal (as by a verbal attack against one not present) especially by a false friend, we never been friends, all legal.

Last edited by walla on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Its pathetic , and funny , that ReS completely ignores every time we bring up arguments on how the are backstabbers. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

walla wrote:
Arhk wrote:
I represent my own personal interest I haven't been with FF for you to judge them only on my behalf but it's nice that my opinion matters that much to you.

Find me 1 human being that don't care about his reputation,

Syndrome of down.

:roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next