It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: TWSS Disbanded
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Prez its not that big of a deal we can overcome this if anything would make for an even sweeter victory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'm obviously not going to quit Max, I'm just having my typical tirade. I'm sure you guys have learned to just ignore me.

Anyways Max is right, it'll just make the victory that much sweeter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Mad MAX wrote:
nelson419 wrote:
I'll tell ya who doesn't deserve to win this era...xKTx.

Getting 4 relics and almost 200 crystals for doing nothing but sitting back and letting the big boys fight.

Seems like us killing TWSS was worth absolutely nothing..we got nothing out of it, only made our other enemies stronger.

agreed i tought this post opened with TWSS was give all relics to PS in return not to be conquered we held up our end of the deal.

And u mistook kindness for weakness. is there no honor left in the BD players any more. This is y so many of BD great Vets have left the game.

This kinda of stuff what leads to a hard time makeing deals nap and so how can anyone be trusted when they dont live up to there deals.

1. Stop thinking of your deal as a GREAT ACT OF ALMIGHTY KINDNESS. It isn't. You guys were just too lazy to fly your relics over the Pacific for 500 ticks and get the other relics. So you made a deal. Secondly, "your end of the deal" was to do nothing. You honestly think KT would let 5 relics float past them without any units to the other end of the map?

2. Stop thinking of people as "Great BD Vets". I know you are a Good player Max that is active and all that, but by no means are you "Great". Stop getting cocky and arrogant just cuz you are winning. I wouldnt mind if you celebrated, but you are just talking everyone down as if PS is the most honorouble alliance, which with the ban, has been proved otherwise.

Quote:
Why did xKTx get reimbursed for their losses?

KT maybe got reimbursed, because that was a bug. As I understand (I havent read what Prez said about the defence), when you launch off of an outpost, and then turn to land with some other squads sent as reinforcements, neither the radar, nor the incoming scans show the sum of both squads. They still show only the ones sent for reinforcement - which is a bug. Which is why maybe KT thought they could defend....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
You honestly think KT would let 5 relics float past them without any units to the other end of the map?

Probably not, but I would have liked to at least be presented with the opportunity to have somebody other than xKTx get the relics. NFL probably has more units in SA, so they could have had a chance at them...anyone but xKTx.

One of my main issues with this whole ordeal was all of the deceit. First francium said she would join us, and we'd work out a plan to get the relics. Then she says she can't but she will not hand over the relics and would fly them to SA. And now, obviously, she has captured the remaining relic that was already flying to SA and has them all heading to xKTx waters. All I wanted was to NOT just hand them over. I still believe NFL could have gotten at least half of them if they were flown straight East, and that would be a lot more helpful to us than xKTx getting them.

All in all it was a shiesty situation. Enjoy the resource boost xKTx, it wont last long.

mfreak wrote:
KT maybe got reimbursed, because that was a bug. As I understand (I havent read what Prez said about the defence), when you launch off of an outpost, and then turn to land with some other squads sent as reinforcements, neither the radar, nor the incoming scans show the sum of both squads. They still show only the ones sent for reinforcement - which is a bug. Which is why maybe KT thought they could defend....

But common sense dictates that 100 squads were available. They knew we sent 68 and they knew max turned, so why did they not add those 2 together and conclude 100 was attacking that op? An incoming scan on max's initial attack combined with the incoming scan on mine and hazems units would show a realistic view of our units. Bug or not, it was stupid of them to assume anything. They knew what was in the air, and for some reason they chose to stick it out.

You should not be rewarded for stupidity.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
But common sense dictates that 100 squads were available. They knew we sent 68 and they knew max turned, so why did they not add those 2 together and conclude 100 was attacking that op? An incoming scan on max's initial attack combined with the incoming scan on mine and hazems units would show a realistic view of our units. Bug or not, it was stupid of them to assume anything. They knew what was in the air, and for some reason they chose to stick it out.

You should not be rewarded for stupidity.

Ah well, to fight an even battle IS stupid. And secondly, they should have probably factored in the squads that left the outpost. But turning it wont show even on the map, they kind of get hidden below the 68 that were sent as reinforcements..But oh well..

Quote:
One of my main issues with this whole ordeal was all of the deceit. First francium said she would join us, and we'd work out a plan to get the relics. Then she says she can't but she will not hand over the relics and would fly them to SA. And now, obviously, she has captured the remaining relic that was already flying to SA and has them all heading to xKTx waters. All I wanted was to NOT just hand them over. I still believe NFL could have gotten at least half of them if they were flown straight East, and that would be a lot more helpful to us than xKTx getting them.

All in all it was a shiesty situation. Enjoy the resource boost xKTx, it wont last long.

I didnt understand the second sentence. She WONT hand over but fly them to SA (South America)? or South Africa?.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Godbob said that he knew the squads had turned, so they most definitely should have factored them in.

GodBob wrote:
you turned your 34 squads about 15 minutes in the tick, not at the last minute. Our radar only showed a total of 67 squads attacking us not 100+ squads. The incomming scan I did towards the end of the tick only showed 1354 infantry. So 67 squads means there would be a max of 2010 Infantry. Not 2819 Infantry. Incomming scan of 1354 infantry means there would be a max of 2708 infantry, not 2819 infantry. So BD was all off.

And I meant South America, not South Africa.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 am 
Captain
Captain

nelson419 wrote:
Godbob said that he knew the squads had turned, so they most definitely should have factored them in.

GodBob wrote:
you turned your 34 squads about 15 minutes in the tick, not at the last minute. Our radar only showed a total of 67 squads attacking us not 100+ squads. The incomming scan I did towards the end of the tick only showed 1354 infantry. So 67 squads means there would be a max of 2010 Infantry. Not 2819 Infantry. Incomming scan of 1354 infantry means there would be a max of 2708 infantry, not 2819 infantry. So BD was all off.

And I meant South America, not South Africa.

They stated themselves the squads turned around 15 mins before the tick and not close to the end. They knew what they were facing but complain on the forums after they lose. I don't see how Admin can give them compensation for this but not give any to PS. If Andrew wants to reset the losses, each side is to be compensated. Not just one. Because then PS lost a battle they won ingame.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
They stated themselves the squads turned around 15 mins before the tick and not close to the end. They knew what they were facing but complain on the forums after they lose. I don't see how Admin can give them compensation for this but not give any to PS. If Andrew wants to reset the losses, each side is to be compensated. Not just one. Because then PS lost a battle they won ingame.

Oh yeah they said that. If that is the case, I am not sure why they are getting compensated. Maybe because its a bug or for something else. I dont know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I have ran into a few situations with the incoming scan bug, which I call it. People know about it and I have had it used against me. Atleast I think it's the same thing.

I would have instances in other worlds where someone would send a spam squad first, wait for it to get a tick ahead, and then sent their full army. When I did an incoming scan, instead of giving me the total, it gave me just the squad in front. Of course, though, if I saw it was an ungodly amount of squads I didn't move to stop it =P I got the hell out, regrouped and then went back in with a bigger stick than they had lol.

Anyway, not sure if it's the same issue. Just saying I came across something similar a few times in the past.

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5