It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: TWSS Disbanded
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

:?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Because they can't add G.

Max took an op with 35 squads or so..then the next tick xKTx sent 60 something squads at it. The end of the tick King Roland and I sent 68 and Max moved off of the op.

The following tick once xKTx saw us sending 68 squads, they moved and then by their own admission saw that Max had turned. Now...by the power of 3rd grade math you'd assume that there is around 100 squads there yes? But, there is a bug that only showed King Roland and I's squads and the incoming was only accurate towards his and my squads.

Anywho...xKTx returned to the op rather than leaving and got crushed by 100 squads. Now I can understand the bug...but if the tables were turned, we are smart enough to NOT go into that battle (faulty incoming or not). It's just being plain ol (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) (always assume the worst, never expect spam!), and now they are getting rewarded for it. A simple incoming scan on max's initial units, added to the incoming scan of King Roland and I's would have given you a better idea of the types of forces we had. But why would I expect xKTx to use any form of intelligence during this round...thats expecting way too much.

I can not continue to hand these alliances beatdowns, just to have them get compensated and then jump us in score by so much. I refuse to keep playing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Wait wait... and for this they got compensation and you didn't?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andrew said about an hr ago that he will look into it and possibly reimburse us as well. But only after I gave him a piece of my mind about the situation.

But honestly, whats the point in even trying now? If we kill one xKTx member..they will just be replaced by an ex-BIO member with more crystals.

We have killed over 3k xKtx units in the last 2 days...yet we are falling in rank.

Make any sense to you guys?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

You BETTER get compensation... you won a battle fair and square. They were dumb to want to fight an even battle anyway.

What's the point? Well... do you want bum sitters to win? I don't think so. I'm at a loss where you're expecting this to be any different from every other era. Prr did the same thing whenever we killed a member. ARM did too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Prr didnt take in a member who collected most of an enemies Crystals and all the relics. Francium joined xKTx after telling everyone she wouldn't and that she'd honor the agreement TWSS had with PS and at least fly the relics towards SA to give people other than xKTx a chance at them.

This is a bit different than Prr taking in some small colonies with 20-30 crystals to replace inactives.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Merged with GA and TNT and UTM before the era was over, and for sure crystals were consolidated in the process.

You should have conquered them when they disbanded. Hindsight is 20/20 though, you'll win if you play normally.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And how could we have done that?

We have been fighting xKTx almost the entire time we've been fighting TWSS/BIO. Only reason we were able to finish is BIO is because I decided to withdrawal our forces from Europe to face BIO head on in Saudi.

When they disbanded..we had no opportunity to move any of our forces away from the battlefield without losing significant ground.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Ah, well I don't know your network situation. I assumed you had gates in Antarctica.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Network or not, it would have been unwise to pull any forces away from the battlefield.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next