It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Updates! - July 5th, 2009
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:07 pm 
Captain
Captain

Howdy Everyone!

There were several updates made over the past day or two. Here is a changelog of the updates made recently:

1. Send resources is now once again available to ALL players! We have made it that you need to build the level 5 converter structure and increased the cost of that structure to 5,000 metal, 4,000 oil and takes 24hrs to build. The level 5 converter also improves the conversion ratios by 20% for all level 1-4 conversions.

2. Player will always see his moving squads origin and target outposts. This means regardless if you have radar of your target or origin you can see both locations clearly as if you had radar there.

3. Fixed a bug where you couldn't move units between docked squads on gates.

4. Control ticks for outposts are visible to everyone again.

5. Fixed when training a spy and relocating the spy will continue training in your colony's old location.

6. Battle system bug with infantry/vehicles doing extra damage fixed now.

7. Spy protection now cumulative, everytime you use it it adds 50 to your spy protection at that location.

8. Added maximum oil cost for relocation - 10,000 oil.

9. Fixed bugs related to alignment coloring. (Conquers not being dark blue, etc..)

10. TB and Settlements returning squads after taking them fixed.

11. Jamming radar bug fixed, now function is actually blocking radar.

12. Blocked player from performing satellite scans while their colony is jammed.

13. Added (MAXED) for capacity in management screen once it reaches 1000.

14. Added oil cost to all outpost types. 250 oil for all upgrades, Training Base is 2,000 oil.

15. Outposts that are being razed show in red in my outposts list.

16. Added max resources for metal and oil resources boosts (small boost - 6,000 and large boost - 12,000).

17. Bug with building outposts when you pass your max population fixed.

18. Spies bug fixed, all actions should be working again.

19. Oil cost added to the message when you click to upgrade an outpost.

20. Bug with downgraded Training Bases still showing as a training base fixed.

Most of the changes are in the game and were implemented yesterday or today. There may be a few items here not yet live but will be as of tomorrow.

Reply to this thread if you have any questions!

-Andrew

Post subject: Re: Updates! - July 5th
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ok sound s good

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Woah.
Lots of Good changes ^_^

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Cool. :)

Earth 4:WC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Can there be some way for alliance members just to trade energy without a massive converter?

How are we supposed to be able to invite more alliance members and protect ourselves properly if we can't trade energy?

edit: hmm, the lack of ability to trade even amongst people who bought tokens just made one of my alliance members quit :( sucky.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 pm 
Private
Private

Hi Andrew ,
I have a problem, when I LOG IN to the game, I access only the forum, I cant access the game screen,when i log in the screen shows ....

Loading tips ......

and never change, my laptop system is window vista. do you think you can help me to solve this problem, and I can use my laptop for the game?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I have that problem too, with IE. I just use firefox instead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'm not sure where this question should go, so I'm putting it here.

With all these new oil costs, it seems to me like oil is becoming more valuable then it used to be, especially since you can't produce as much oil as you can produce metal.

Is there a general reason behind this that I am missing? Is it to limit the range in which people attempt to travel for battles? encourage more use of the training bases?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

Daganev wrote:
I'm not sure where this question should go, so I'm putting it here.

With all these new oil costs, it seems to me like oil is becoming more valuable then it used to be, especially since you can't produce as much oil as you can produce metal.

Is there a general reason behind this that I am missing? Is it to limit the range in which people attempt to travel for battles? encourage more use of the training bases?

Oil costs for travel was increased because it was becoming too common a commodity, everyone and their dog had over 10k oil! Oil is a factor that limits players' ability to move squads around large areas indefinitely. Simply using gates and placing training bases strategically will cut down on the amount of oil you consume to move units around.

Nescafe wrote:
Hi Andrew ,
I have a problem, when I LOG IN to the game, I access only the forum, I cant access the game screen,when i log in the screen shows ....

Loading tips ......

and never change, my laptop system is window vista. do you think you can help me to solve this problem, and I can use my laptop for the game?

If the loading bar comes up but doesn't fill up at all then it means you need to clear cache and cookies. You have to do both, doing just one will not fix this problem.

Let me know if that works!

-Andrew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andrew wrote:

Oil costs for travel was increased because it was becoming too common a commodity, everyone and their dog had over 10k oil! Oil is a factor that limits players' ability to move squads around large areas indefinitely. Simply using gates and placing training bases strategically will cut down on the amount of oil you consume to move units around.

-Andrew

I was wondering more about the increase in oil costs for outpost upgrades.

It seems like with reduction in oil output, and the increase in oil needed to upgrade technology and infrastructure, soon people will be sitting on 10K metal waiting for enough oil to save up to build the next thing they need.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next