It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: SECRET OF BD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 pm 
Private
Private

There is a method of playing solo game if u didn't want to spend a penny.

1) start the game early starting from tick 1.
2) don't bother about getting conquer or lose crystal.
3) concentrate build up all yr structure. Complete metal and oil 1st. no need to make troop. U shud be complete build all structure by tick 600-700.
Make friends around you..even though u are conquered. This is to reduce the chances of getting attack for no reason.
4) make squad from tick then onward. no need to make infantry and vehicle. only make tanks of all category. Fully filled up squad. do not get tempted by small amount of crystal nearby. Focus on big fish.
5) keep squad. do not attack anybody.
6) continue making squad till tick 1700-1800 or if you are close to yr target, keep building till tick 2200. By now, u shud be in top 100 ranking.
7) Identify yr target who are from top 10 range.
8) start moving yr squad (all) by conquering outpost. ask permission from the owner of the outpost u want to conquer...tell them that u just want to stopover. u just want to relocate. Promise to return outpost to them after the stop over. This is to make sure they don't send a missile after u for taking their outpost.
9) Make sure u scan the outpost 1st. make sure that its empty or weak. Avoid clashing with others to maintain squad strength.
10) frequently scan target to see their squad in base. monitor their activity. normaly they will send all their squad back to base before they went to sleep.
11)if posibble, get some friends to plan attack.
12)by tick 2200...start yr attack when yr target is offline or they are attacking others with big squad far away..conquer missile post nearby them...and nuke them.
13) If u manage to snatch the crystal from yr target, RUN as far as u could.
14) ..enjoy yrself defending if you get the crystal. run away by relocating cos by now...u are the target.

*if in the end before you start mission against yr target, and you get attack unprovoke,....it might be the job of colony belong to TOKEN BUYER protector. (example : That One Guy, MmcM, Gunshin, VaultDweller, SunTzu and a lot more). This mean yr squad is strong enough to threaten the TOKEN BUYER, which must be protected at all cost.

Good Luck

Post subject: Re: SECRET OF BD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Not a suggestion. Move this.

When we were dreaming.. things were better and all.
I'm starting at- at the start.
Rank 26 NR|UD| #1 Win.

~ I must be dreaming.. ~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol, he thinks I'm a donator and/or an 'Admin proxy' as he called it... Still on that I see. Let me disprove this here and now:

1) My resources mainly comes from developing basic resource structures, voting and income from conquers.
2) I have never boosted a penny in my entire career, although I would like to to see how far I would go with it.
3) If I was an 'Admin Proxy', E5 would be raining cookies and sunshine. :|

Anyways, your strategy's sorta sound, except for the little steps at the end. They could just as easily peel off their squads and defend, or attack YOU when you do manage to pull the hit and run maneouver. A lot of things could go wrong with that. Remember, a top 10 member usually has friends, and a well-connected gate/ radar network in a wide part of the region he or she's in.

~Move to appropritate forum thingy.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

wrong section

topic moved

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

MmCm6 wrote:
Lol, he thinks I'm a donator and/or an 'Admin proxy' as he called it... Still on that I see. Let me disprove this here and now:

1) My resources mainly comes from developing basic resource structures, voting and income from conquers.
2) I have never boosted a penny in my entire career, although I would like to to see how far I would go with it.
3) If I was an 'Admin Proxy', E5 would be raining cookies and sunshine. :|

Anyways, your strategy's sorta sound, except for the little steps at the end. They could just as easily peel off their squads and defend, or attack YOU when you do manage to pull the hit and run maneouver. A lot of things could go wrong with that. Remember, a top 10 member usually has friends, and a well-connected gate/ radar network in a wide part of the region he or she's in.

~Move to appropritate forum thingy.

Pretty much what he said... but one thing added, umno/dap/many other multi's made on E5 - You're dumb.

I have yet to buy tokens since playing BD (started in the old client, M3 era 1). In fact, this era on E5 I have yet to use even blue tokens. My rank is due to skill, not donating. Get it right ignoramus.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 am 
Private
Private

Hey....Don't understand the word

"For NON TB player and their protector".

If you have read the posting...I believe you will be quite piss off by now.
You shud have heed the advice from the begining.
I can't help if both of you are so stubborn and can't follow such a simple warning.

MMCM & TOG....curiousity kill the cat. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Here's a question dap, if you're such a good player... why are you such a butthurt noob about donators? And why, instead of making multi's, haven't you done anything USEFUL with a REAL account?

From the way you're acting, my guess is you tried donating, and you got owned. So now you're trying to mislead new people with your bad strategies and conspiracy ideas. Here's a thought, stop being annoying, play the game, become a successful player, THEN try to post a strategy.

Btw, if the admins really do make accounts to attack donators, who cares? It's their game. You act like marketers don't do stuff like that in real life. Nicotine for example, it's addicting, it doesn't last long, and the tobacco companies still release it! Oh my gosh, they're such horrible people. It's not like people have the choice to not buy cigarettes or anything.

And your last post... I must be missing something, because I really can't make out anything you just tried to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Multiple Accounts?Shame on you!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Alright, you probably won't get it if I go technical so i'll compare it to something fairly little BD players know anything about.

Life, that is.

Secret of life:

1:. Sit back, let people gets your jobs
2:. Eat a lot of food, get fat, continue doing nothing.
3:. Get money from the government while paying to other departments of it.
4:. Read a lot of wikipedia
5:. Wait till you're about 40-50 and apply for the best possible job you can find.

See the problem with this guide, anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 am 
Private
Private

Winters wrote:

1:. Sit back, let people gets your jobs
2:. Eat a lot of food, get fat, continue doing nothing.
3:. Get money from the government while paying to other departments of it.
4:. Read a lot of wikipedia
5:. Wait till you're about 40-50 and apply for the best possible job you can find.

See the problem with this guide, anyone?

There is no way that could possibly go wrong... :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next