It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: It happenned in Mars
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

This is a real story that hapened in Mars, for any imprecision i apologise.

The game started and soon some alliances start to develop faster than others, HANG, DE, KO, MSF, RAF, AL... and a few others that i do not recall.

DE and KO ocupied west and center, HANG goes until center and ocupied East, taking donw some alliances that was growing like RO. At this time GALA (with the name GALA is back) started to get notest and fast get to top.

War DE / HANG started, KO goes to the side of DE and GALA to the side of HANG.
UTM its a rising alliance at this moment and AL move from the center of the map to North East.

Time for politics started, HANG start to make allies and DE do not make any effort to make friends in this game. Soon the objective of the game stop to be get 10 relics and start to be "Kill DE and friends".

RAF is anihilated, UTM get stronger, AL is in the top 5 alliances, RAGE, AXW and UTM are now powerful alliances that will have something to say about how this game will end.
AL join the war in the side of HANG.

AF have one very fast rising to the top, with the empty space lefted by the disapeering of RAF they fast spread to all East.

The words that everyone was expecting to ear from UTM and AXW are beeing missed... neutrals are they choice.

AF made one shy atempt to take the center attacking DE but soon they have to go back with one rebel alliance RO attacking them all the time.

The war DE - HANG are developing avery days more heavy, KO came to center and take alot of silos from AL1, this is the point where the war have no winners, the real fulcral point in this war.

With one strong offensive HANG and GALA made KO turn back, after some days fighting and with heavy losses the status quo in the center was reisntaured and the classic war of waves from DE and HANG continues, in one time of the day HANG arrive and take all ops after some ours take back armies and go sleep, next morning already DE wake up and tooke al that ops again and are going to sleep taking back armys.

GALA made one atempt to attack DE from the North East and after a few day they get heavy casualties and have to go back.

AL are getting strong and feeling confiance, never disturbed alot DE taking one op here and anhoter there to see that ops taked back next day. It was decided that AL will try to attack DE from North East trying to push the DE armys to north giving space for HANG take the center and establish there some silos.

The war UTM - AL1 stop, start war UTM - MSF but after 2 days is also stoped. Now all the East its united against DE and WI (ex KO).

UTM and AXW do not take part in the world war.

AL decide to attack DE next to the Cristhmas season, at this time start one truce DE - HANG and the armys of AL stay in enemy territory for 3 days.
In the Cristhmas eve DE extermine all armys of AL loosing almost all armour units in they armys.

The truce finished, the waves of SYN (ex HANG) are getting stronger and DE starts to attack with spams taking back ops but not ebought any more, SYN move more to north pushing DE to next to the hive. GALA its attacking WI in the West front preventing them to make anhoter incurssion to the center.

With the disapeering of AL, AF get even more space to grow and get one very strong alliance, UTM and AXW are growing unstopably.

SYN give one push and fight they way untill the DE hive taking one relic, and anhoter. WI abandon the West front and go after the relics.
With the West front opened GALA goes to the WI hive and start to take donw WI colonys.
Wi suffurs a disaster defeat trying to take back one relic and GALA in this moment is finishing WI colonys.
With DE and WI crumbling and with no armys to fight back start to arrive all the enemys that they have made in this game, every one wanted one peace of them at the time.

AL was exterminated in the Cristhmas eve night and in 1st of January DE was already dead...

Start war RAGE - AXW, its a missile war at the beggining with no sides taking alot of risks but soon big armys are flying around.

OK... now DE and and WI are dead... what should we do? is not the game finished? aaaa... what? relics? but.. the objective in this game was not to kill DE and WI?

AF move they armys next to AXW, many of the strongest armys in the game are AF now. With the disapeering of DE and WI we live in one world only with friends, going hand by hand... well... AL have a big army and wants to use it. So AXW are the victim.

This is one reall story that happened in MARS 4, hope everyone learned and made so many friends like i did. To everyone i wish victory in the next game, play fair... because Karma its a evil thing :)

Post subject: Re: It happenned in Mars
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:27 am 
Corporal
Corporal

A very good analysis. But there are some more details i would like to point out.
It was not only RO they troubled us it was JEDI and some nooby allainces too.
You have forgotten the role of MSF. I would like to thank Dolkar mainly for his nukes waves everyday against DE. The rest of MSF did help but their nukes were a bit far. Everyday Dolkar send about 10-15 nukes at all DE ops and followed by tons of spams. King Crimson eventually got pissed off and send almost 150 spams. Each aiming and different silos. As we retreated DE again went to the east side of the center continent. A UTM member Bulzi... somthing. Took out MSF nukes in that time. Mainly Dolkar's.
And against AXW... I must say they were utterly pathetic. They braged about how i said their armies were krap and that they had just killed mine. A funny thing really. Out of about 6-8k units only 3k were present there and only 2k attacking. Me with 800(500 inf. and 300 vehicles) . Solucky with 400(infantry)
King8 had some vehicles there close to about 200-250. Warlord mad mixed units so i was not sure. Claude was there with.... im not sure. After seperate attacking on colonies some members retreated due to the exessive re-enforcements. Solucky was out for a few days and the rest attacked some colonies. I think Borkes was also there. But i have no clue as he one day had lost his whole army. Elite quit playing so we lost about 1k units at our command. My army was 1 tick too late to save solucky's and we got picked off. Borkes might have killed some of their armies though. Solucky killed a bit and i killed almost all. The rest of individual armies were killed but warlord, claude and king8.
I have left BD for the time being so... Fare well. :)
But be warned... I will be back... And i will not be alone.

-Demon Lord

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAGE--BOLT--UTM--BoS--AF

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]