It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: afghanistan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ducky is market speculation and not a true indication of the economy.

GDP, gross domestic product, total of all goods and services is still shrinking in the U.S. do you call this recovery?

Unemployment is at all time highs, up to 15% in some states? No problem here look the stock market went up from it's all time low in the last 15 years oh we're doing great!

Oh Obama's estimates were optimistic again? He predicted 300k job losses for June and it was closer to 500k? I'm sure it's fine though, I'll watch Obama's infomercial on ABC and he'll tell me it's ok, because he'll tax people richer than me to give me more unemployment and handouts.

Now about afghanistan you want to say what's being done wrong but you don't offer alternatives. Basically the U.S. had Afghanistan pretty stable but then the Taliban who fled to Pakistan, and Pakistan let them stay there hold positions in towns etc, figuring "Hey their muslim they must be ok". Then the Taliban start murdering government officials and Pakistani civilians. Hey they're freedom fighters, Ducky supports them in their acts, they have the right to behead innocents and we should let them!

So we had less troops there and then the Taliban came back from Pakistan regrouped to fight.

Ducky you may be callous but the reason we're still there is so the civilian populations are not forced under fundamentalist rule which involves gang rape torture, suicide bombings on civilians, Torture(not talking water boarding here but hacking off limbs and leaving people to die a slow painful death from it), oppression, etc.

I agree though, we should turn our backs on them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

FACT: If you support the army in their efforts in Afghanistan 10 years later you will lose your pension and you will have your tax rate double.

EDIT: How Obama's Pork Stimulus don't work.

E3A1 - MES

My ISP sucks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

See how unemployment spikes like crazy when obama starts creating policies.

Must be the republicans/conservatives fault... quick call CNN get them to spin it to make us look good.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

Niracas wrote:
Ducky is market speculation and not a true indication of the economy.

GDP, gross domestic product, total of all goods and services is still shrinking in the U.S. do you call this recovery?

Unemployment is at all time highs, up to 15% in some states? No problem here look the stock market went up from it's all time low in the last 15 years oh we're doing great!

Oh Obama's estimates were optimistic again? He predicted 300k job losses for June and it was closer to 500k? I'm sure it's fine though, I'll watch Obama's infomercial on ABC and he'll tell me it's ok, because he'll tax people richer than me to give me more unemployment and handouts.

Now about afghanistan you want to say what's being done wrong but you don't offer alternatives. Basically the U.S. had Afghanistan pretty stable but then the Taliban who fled to Pakistan, and Pakistan let them stay there hold positions in towns etc, figuring "Hey their muslim they must be ok". Then the Taliban start murdering government officials and Pakistani civilians. Hey they're freedom fighters, Ducky supports them in their acts, they have the right to behead innocents and we should let them!

So we had less troops there and then the Taliban came back from Pakistan regrouped to fight.

Ducky you may be callous but the reason we're still there is so the civilian populations are not forced under fundamentalist rule which involves gang *CENSORED* torture, suicide bombings on civilians, Torture(not talking water boarding here but hacking off limbs and leaving people to die a slow painful death from it), oppression, etc.

I agree though, we should turn our backs on them.

can you quote me next time, im not sure if you answered anything i said, only things your schizophrenic mind told you i said.

my post was a question about why the UN are commies and why they should have to fight a war that is not their own?

if you were replying for the earlier post, it still cant get any worse. 15 year low means only growth from now on, albeit slowly.
and i would reply to the rest, but i cbs, since you have all gone off track. please tell me what this thread is called?
out of the 5. things i mentioned. you replied to only 2. took one of those 2. and went off the track for personal agendas.

so please. on topic. or create your own.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 am 
Private
Private

This war is (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) just like WW1, there's no real reason for the violence.

I swear America must've framed Bin Laden or something...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ribbons1 wrote:
This war is *CENSORED* just like WW1, there's no real reason for the violence.

I swear America must've framed Bin Laden or something...

that is a pretty big bump for very little opinion.

july 04 -> april 06

let this thread die, if anything new comes up make a new one?

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

The funny thing is that the people have become the Taliban. The longer you stay int here the more people sympathize and join the Taliban.

American tactics in Afganistan are to stay in there for as long as possible. It's all politics, bro.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2