It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: DE, KO, UTM vs GALA, HANG, and RAGE and AL
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 am 
Captain
Captain

You shouldn't have be talking "tough" anyway.

Even if you have gotten a relic from DE, did you think you guys would be able to KEEP it? (Assuming you are AF alliance?)

All of you helping HANG in this war is just help gathering the relics for them to win, you guys getting a relic means nothing in the end.

If you pursued the war and issued a battle, what makes you think you would not have ended up like AL alliance?

-

Once again, if you're AF alliance, then I would say pity you on your poor broadcast.

If you had thought you can easily defeat WI if they are playing at their BEST, you are poorly mistaken.

One or two of the players in WI (AKA KO), would already have exceeded the caliber of the entire AF alliance, FOR SURE. :lol:

Sitting and building and taking crystals of who has already lost their army to another player (in this scenario DE kills AL, and AF gets majority of AL crystals) will surely boost your rank, but surely does not boost your skills.

-

I don't know what HANG member Warning2 was thinking, maybe he thought the squads attacking his 14 on the relic were poorly built and took a risk to fight it, if that's the case, poor judgement. However, the remains of my army is bye bye. :oops:

I do not care for this round nor should I be here, but I see smack talk still continues.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:55 am 
Corporal
Corporal

You are no one to talk. Like you know what we are going through. It might be true that you are a Good alliance but you are not playing at your best ATM so yes we can beat you right now easily. And YES we are AF.
I would like to see them exceed us if we started from tick one. We were completely destroyed by DE by tick 300 and we had to relocate and we suffered many hardships and were only just established by tick 600 . Many people left us by tick 800 so its truly remarkable what we have achieved right now.
AL did not have a good leader and they were planing to merge with us and no we did not plan to attack them. We only Ramik's xtals cause they were taken by a misunderstanding so before any1 else got them i had them divided in our alliance.
I don't really care how good you are. You are just another loud mouthed BD player to me.
AL make a suicidal attack on purpose they could've easily made it to DE and split the shares with HANG. It was poor leadership which caused what happened to them.

Say what you want after this cause i dont really care.
Happy New Year to all... Even u... ;)

-Demon Lord

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAGE--BOLT--UTM--BoS--AF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 am 
Captain
Captain

-LONG POST-

I am maybe another loud mouth to you, but it doesn't change the fact of the skills of some of the players in the alliance. I am more than capable of putting in 20 hours of game-play for this past week for each day, but I refuse. ;)

Majority of your players is sit-build wise, score is easily able to come by as the powers in your alliance, since they are in-game recruits, yes.

Sitting and building and successfully coordinating an attack is different, I haven't done anything this round, but collect crystals close to me, and kill that HANG army and get a relic.

Your alliance was established late in the round for a single tick, thus you had to get as many close allies as you can, and even pick and find a target same as the allies you chose, thus being HANG/GALA, and enemies which were DE/KO.

Simple, however this means you would be NO WHERE without your allies.

If you set to play to win, the standards would be severely different meaning, even HANG or GALA would not be your allies and inevitably you'd probably have a war.

Chances of an in-game recruited alliance winning is slim, KO/WI has some in-game recruits, but we were not meant to win this era, we would not pick our spot and the side we are on.

So, tell me, Demon Lord, how did you accomplish the rank 3 alliance?

Did you get into ANY major wars of the era that gave that promotion to rank 3?

Or was it, the world fighting against DE, in which DE took many losses and gave others many losses, leaving them weak and causing people to disband, thus lowering the rankings?

Rank means nothing, even if the players in KO/WI didn't try, I'm sure they will be enough to defeat AF, as majority of your players seem to be the sit and build type.

You argued, VIA broadcast, that you stopped or didn't pursue a war with us because we were far from you? That's the worst I've ever heard, no war is going to be right next to each other...you'd have to travel, set up camps move forward and back, it'll take a while, but if you had watched what GALA/HANG have been doing, you'll see it is no straight trip to the enemies base.

So your broadcast only hurts you showing no efforts, or do you not want to put effort into the round seeing as you have no chances of winning the round?

Recalculate the alliances, power-wise, and see your chances. But take note, power means nothing without coordination.

AL was just like a suicide bomber. I know their players, some are very good, but the mix and match of the variety of players was a no-go, and even I saw what happened to them coming, coming from the guy that rarely logs in.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 am 
Private
Private

I got to assure everyone that it wasen't from the bad leader !!! it was bad members !! and yeah inactivity killed us....
we could've won.... But my good players started being inactive and i found out that i have noob members that still makes damage !
but AF I'm coming for you next round !! you're my first target !! i got my crystals of my members that i asked them if i can take them before attacking ... so these are not your crystals anyway I'll leave you alone this round... I'll get you later !!! backstabbing me wasen't a very good step for AF. I really dont know why you hate me so much :/ for Demon Lord i'm good and i assure you that !!!
i wasen't top 5 only because i dont boost !!! i never boosted this round even blue !!! well i'm the one of those good players that doesn't boost !! like Celene :)

GOOOOOOOOOOOO DE and KO/WI !!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

First: Happy new year to all :)

I promised a BR and here it is: (Relic)

edit:
It wasn't the best battle of HANG :S but we fight Demon Lord, instead of just having a "loud mouth"
Saying Ramik was a bad leader shows that you have no clue about leading a top alliance. Asking us for hand over a relic is just funny.
I know many good players in Wi, DE and AL and it is a honor for me to play with/against them. Proof your skill as leader BEFORE talking like you do right now.

Show us how you coordinate your team and travel with them to the other side to attack Wi. I think you will fail before you reach the middle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

A misunder standing amoungst many of you. I never said Ramik was a bad leader. I know how good he is and i respect that. I never planned on winning this round as though we have power coordination is only of perhaps 6 people... that is why we avoided many wars. i suppose you are right as we have been sitting and building while the rest fight but not knowing many of my members like other good alliances do we couldnt do much.
Gipsy like i said earlier it was a joke when i said the relic thing.
If they played at their best? yes AL WI could beat us easy cause they know what they are doing and it will be a fight of 12 vs 6-7 as not many of my members are active enough or they dont take active part in stuff.
Ramik those xtals HAD to be taken. You had no army to take them and if we didnt someone else wouldve. that guy was inactive and you can see cause he is still rank 7. We had a share of losses there maybe 150+losses divided amoungst me elite and king 8 who send the most armies as the guy only made range...
I too have many things to learn...

Happy New Year to all...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAGE--BOLT--UTM--BoS--AF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Greetings everyone.

Firstly, I would like to pay my respects to Hang for the win. Well played. (of course it doesn't hurt to have an inside spy...ya i am looking at you Pivo)

I would also like to add that UTM is the most worthless ally ever to have. And Kennywallace, to you buddy, I will forever go out of my way to hunt you down you backstabbing, traitorous coward. (UTM shouldn't even be listed in the title of this thread)

And lastly, AF...you guys were the biggest joke in the game. I messaged you to stay out of the fight, which you agreed to. AL comes along and we pummel their armies, but we had a power drop due to armor losses. So then you message me..."You guys are dropping in power so we are going to join the war"
Gee thanks, let other do your work first. But then, you send Jokers army and one others, I think it was yours Demon Lord, which gets quickly destroyed, and you start crying foul...we don't want in the war LMAO. Yeah, i guess when you have to get your hands dirty the game gets a lot more difficult. As far as I can see, AF you have nothing to brag about.

Back to KO/WI

I want to let you guys know that it was an honor to play with you and have you on our side, you kept our western flanks secure against a ton of enemies. Well played on your part. If ever needed, you will always have DETH as an ally.

McCragge

Mars1 Age2 - DETH #6 (oc) | Mars2 Age4 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age3 - DETH #2 (oc) | Fant6 Age5 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age4 - DETH #1 (oc)
Mars1 Age5 - DETX #3 (oc)
Mars1 Age6 - DETH #1 (oc)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

I lol'd at that post McCragge. Good on ya mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

thank you Mccragge.

But i have to dissapoint you. Pivo was never our "spy". He never told me anything belonging to DE as alliance.
And he won't join HANG. The free spot is for Razor/Skiff. He is also the last part of the puzzle. After he joins we will be SYN again :)

I guess, you think Pivo was our spy because we found Dune's units at the gate.
My members were wondering about my desicion to go there too :)

All i did was watching DE very close all the time ... so there is no need for a spy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

I knew UTM would be useless, and I remember threats to us because of us attacking UTM, when they had defective players attacking us =P

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next